cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to understand just what searches DB/JI consented to. I just heard on a CNN Headine News blurb..the anchor said they consented to the cadaver dog search (can't locate his source on his website yet).

This ABC media report says they gave restricted consent..but that they did consent to cadaver dog search.

If they had any guilty knowledge, why consent to the cadaver dog search? Things that make me go hmmm.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-cadaver-dogs-detect-smell-deceased/story?id=14786129

And I wonder why they limited the "consent" search........

"The only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry," the document states.

"The extent of the search had been limited in nature with consent" of the parents, police stated in the request for the search warrant.

O/T but I wonder when those came out. My dad used to rig up his own all the time. He was convinced that there was nothing "black tape" (as he called it) couldn't fix. I now have an 11yo that swears duct tape is the answer to every problem.

So the carpet that was brought outside the home was probably from DB's bedroom. And I notice that it wasn't indicated as taken into custody.

The comforter and Glowworm I understand was Lisa's. But I'm not sure why they were taken into custody. To rule out fibers maybe?

Tape and dispenser. I presume that they are wanting to match tape with any tape used in the wrapping of baby Lisa. But how would they know she had tape used on her since they haven't found the remains.

The cadaver hit. Unfortunately, I was expecting this so it isn't a surprise. However I expected it to be in Lisa's room, not DB's room.

That's my point exactly. So, if they found something else that had tape on it, I wonder what that might have been? Tape or tape residue on the screen? Something recovered from the dumpster? Something amiss in the bedroom that had been recently repaired with tape? (ooh...typing that out made me go AHA!)

That just doesn't follow. If this were a new home the hit would be Lisa (unless the dog alerted improperly.) But this is not only not a new home, it's an old one, that had older occupants.

If former occupant (an old neighborhood, an old house) died at home, as close relatives of mine have (including my mother), the cadaver dog could hit on remnant traces of decomposition in the floor/sub floor/joists. It would still be "hittable" if any fluids seeped into the flooring.

IIRC, the house was built in 1958.

When did JI purchase the house? Were the carpets replaced prior to or after JI purchased the home?

Is there a report of anyone previously passing away in the house (and being placed on that exact spot on that carpet in the master bedroom)?

Would a HRD dog alert to a scent that may have been there from decades ago?

At this point, I'm trusting the dog(s) that a recent scent was found, until further notice.

The question is, Was she drunk? She said she was drunk but was she drunk or laying the groundwork for a defense? Could a drunk, blacked out person, plan and conceal the evidence?

Could "I was drunk and blacked out" be her deliberate intent to further deceive everyone? I've lost my memory, don't know what happened?

moo

IMO, she was not drunk. Someone had to orchestrate the cover up, get rid of the cell phones, bend the window screen, as well as get rid of all other evidence.
She wasn't drunk until it was pointed out that her story didn't wash.

There's no getting around it DB. Where is Lisa?

Although I've been thinking Lisa may be deceased, it still hurts more when you hear of the evidence. :( I stand by my theory that I think DB snapped that night as Lisa was fussy and not feeling well. Heartbreaking!

Me too. I also stand by the presumption that DB wasn't ever drunk and she used that time to dispose of Lisa after the neighbor left the home. It was a good excuse though and sure explained away the gaps in her story. I bet she never went to sleep and was wide awake when her SO returned home from work.

No facts to back this up -- just my opinion only.

Mel

Not to get personal here but I have anxiety disorder and depression. I have been on many meds for the last 10 years. I have never in my life, no matter how things have gotten for me felt the need to kill someone. I have been suicidal though. yes, every drug affects each differently and I hate to say that I take my meds and have drank while on them not as a habit though but I have and never had a bad side effect from it. I just feel that this is a defense strategy and nothing more. It was a good set up and they came out with it in the news at a perfect time. I am not denying she didnt have some problems but I dont know anyone in life in these times that do not have problems. Who has lost their jobs, their homes, the death of a loved one, an illness, the wars going on etc.. I could go on and on, but we dont kill our children either. This was a total set up in my book. I would also like to add regarding previous posts that there is no way the other children did this. She isnt covering for them, they are young and it would be considered an accident. I just hope that justice is served in this case. I cannot imagine that it wont be.

I think there was more drugs involved than just anti-depressant. I'd say meth, but I'm not sure DB has the appearance of a meth user.

I remember cadaver dogs hitting on a dumpster in Halieghs case, come to find out it was a used sanitary pad or a bandaide?? anyome remember??

Three different dogs hit on that dumpster, I believe HaLeigh may have been in the dumpster at some point and then moved. MOO

If Neighborhood people are reading here "Please go out and examine your yard for anything that might look different and if so call it in"

I believe in my gut that they buried Lisa on someone's property. Their thinking (MOO) they could blame the kidnapping on neighbor somewhere in the neighborhood. I would look at any RSO close to the home. Single Males or Females in their 20's to 40's. MOO

I am only going to leave it open for a little while, perhaps until Sunday. If at any time there is something you want to watch, and you have a YouTube channel, just post a comment on my You Tube channel.

Okay, I'll get in there tonight then. It was basically the Baez vids in light of the complaints with the bar that I was wanting to view again. Glad you still have the channel patty, because all the ones from wftv have been taken down so yours is an invaluable resource.

She claimed in an interview she was not depressed that she was taking it for anxiety. That is when I wondered if she just went to a regular Dr. and told them she was having anxiety and wanted something for it.

Anxiety is a very common symptom of depression.

I doubt any doctor prescribes effexor for just for anxiety. It would be given for depression, imo. DB is a liar and could be a bipolar is she has anxiety with depression. I suspect she has an Axis I (a clinical diagnosis). She is giving only half of the story. She speaks of her anxiety but leaves out her depression, thus, eliminating any daggers of mental health issues being discussed and her possible involvement with a crime.

If a Dr. prescribed her an anti-depressant, dollars to donuts, she has some other med to go along with it. It would be no surprise to me if she has a cocktail of various meds she was supposed to take. If she is Bipolar, the chances of her taking her meds aren't good.

far fetched imo I don't think someone who just murdered their child would be thinking hey lets make sure the lighter works over and over click click. JMO

well, I know what you mean but if you do NEED to burn something away from your house you do need to make sure you have a lighter that works
I can see someone trying 2-3 times to make sure when they get to the dumpster that the darn thing will light the evidence on fire.
far fetched, yea probably so :) but murdering your child or burning evidence is even "farther fetched"

and its just a theory take care :crazy:

IIRC, the house was built in 1958.

When did JI purchase the house? Were the carpets replaced prior to or after JI purchased the home?

Is there a report of anyone previously passing away in the house (and being placed on that exact spot on that carpet in the master bedroom)?

Would a HRD dog alert to a scent that may have been there from decades ago?

At this point, I'm trusting the dog(s) that a recent scent was found, until further notice.

i asked the same thing,and sarx said that,(im not quoting word for word) that if the carpets had been replaced and someone had died previous to JI buying the home the dog would have a tell or something that it was old......i think thats pretty much right.

sorry if i'm wrong

i wonder if the clicking noise was from the tape dispenser :eek:

That makes sense. Packing tape makes a lot of noise when you are trying to pull it off the roll. That would be loud enough for someone to hear in another room. It has to be a sound that the boys normally didn't hear or they would have known what it was and wouldn't have mentioned it. This is probably why DB doesn't want the boys interviewed.

Not to get personal here but I have anxiety disorder and depression. I have been on many meds for the last 10 years. I have never in my life, no matter how things have gotten for me felt the need to kill someone. I have been suicidal though. yes, every drug affects each differently and I hate to say that I take my meds and have drank while on them not as a habit though but I have and never had a bad side effect from it. I just feel that this is a defense strategy and nothing more. It was a good set up and they came out with it in the news at a perfect time. I am not denying she didnt have some problems but I dont know anyone in life in these times that do not have problems. Who has lost their jobs, their homes, the death of a loved one, an illness, the wars going on etc.. I could go on and on, but we dont kill our children either. This was a total set up in my book. I would also like to add regarding previous posts that there is no way the other children did this. She isnt covering for them, they are young and it would be considered an accident. I just hope that justice is served in this case. I cannot imagine that it wont be.
I don't have any reason to believe kids were involved in this case,but 8 yr olds can commit injury with the intention of killing,and it doesn't have to be considered an accident,but they would not have the reasoning skills to be charged the way an older teen or young adult would.

We now have separate threads for the clicking noises, the cadaver dog hits, and the man allegedly seen carrying the baby the night Lisa vanished. Please take conversations about those topics to the appropriate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx