cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last outfit!

wasn't it kittens on the shirt and not disney characters? just trying to make sure my memory isn't off. "disney characters" is pretty vague

YIKES. i too am hanging on the fence by my fingertips. i hope the information keeps on trickling out. where is lisa???

JMOO I DO NOT believe that Lisa fell off the bed. JMOO But I see that as the defense.

So, was her son really in the bed with her? IMO, nope! At least not until later.

Last outfit!

Which leads you to believe the entire night was a lie.. She had a clear chance to get rid of Lisa with her husband working. I do not think this was an accident at all now. The carpet came from DB's room per the news, she probably killed her, laid her down on her floor and wrapped her in something to get rid of her. Apparently she took her out of her PJ's too. if she even got as far as putting them on her. Time to bring her in again. I hope no one see's a problem now with them questioning her to death.. :furious:

I remember mention of a pack n play in the Irwin's bedroom..I think it's in the video where Debora says she doesn't ever want to live in the house again and Jeremy says he kind of does. I wonder if Lisa was sleeping in the pack n play and Deborah in her drunken stooper fell on her.

Or...in her drunkeness, got herself ready for bed, and tossed extra pillows and comforter into the pack'n'play (forgetting Lisa was in there), and suffocated her.

Pack'n'plays are pretty small...for her to have fallen on her, she'd have had to fall into the side of it, pushing the pack'n'play, and her own weight on top of her (sorry for graphic nature).

Now, was the first time the cadaver dogs were in the house on the 17th? Because if it was, I'm wondering why LE didn't have them at the house sooner, just to rule things out.

She was questioned for 11 hours without an attorney. Accused of things. Any normal person would have broke down and told if it was an accident.

Fox reporting this as breaking news as we speak. Trace G. said they have done some research and cadaver dogs very accurate.

Well, they may be, but I remember how they were discredited in the FICA trial.

Please don't remind me, it just makes me sick all over again......:maddening:

27e5effb-4988-4ac3-b8c6-c69079350cad_400.jpg

An image of the affidavit

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 1:58 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1bRc6xjYD

The dogs are trained to detect humans, right? There's not a chance it hit on an animal remains or something? /grasping at straws here

I agree. I'm nauseous just thinking about it.

I wonder if a tape dispenser - maybe one like a packing tape dispenser? - would make a sound similar to a 'clicking' sound to a child?

I very saddened by this news but not surprised... :(

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3221138/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-house.html#ixzz1bRe648SZ

Quote from article
Deborah Bradley has said that three cell phones were taken, along with her infant daughter, sometime late Oct. 3 or early Oct. 4.

Something doesn't sound right with this to me.Why would a stranger take thier 3 cell phones?

I do believe maybe the man sighting baby Lisa.Could they get someone to take the baby away.Not alive.I strongly believe in Cadaver dogs.

This is sounding like Haleigh Cummings story to me.

I'm hearing 90% accuracy.

wasn't it kittens on the shirt and not disney characters? just trying to make sure my memory isn't off. "disney characters" is pretty vague

YIKES. i too am hanging on the fence by my fingertips. i hope the information keeps on trickling out. where is lisa???

I was going to agree, and then I remembered the Disney movie The Aristocats. I've seen a lot more promo stuff from Disney out with those characters. I bet it's pjs with Marie, the one kitten, on them.

Now I want the Starbucks tape if they had one, for the entire time dad was supposed to be there. Cell phone does not matter, could have left in on the counter in there. I want to know when he took any breaks or left the building.

JMOO I DO NOT believe that Lisa fell off the bed. JMOO But I see that as the defense.

I was a VERY young mother with my first. I had him at 17 years old. I left him on my bed for a minute once, he was only a couple of months old, no where near as old and Lisa and much smaller. He fell off my bed, hit his head on the night stand and onto the floor he went. He was fine, I took him to the ER to make sure and he was fine, thank God. I do not and will not believe Lisa fell off the bed and died, I believe she was laid out on the floor after she was killed and wrapped in something. Where did mom bury her or dump her, that is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx