cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is extremely unlikely an "accomplice' is going to walk around for hours and hours while holding a baby.
Speculation + MOO - I never thought they walked around for hours + hours. I suggested the sighting at 12am may have been as someone walked away possibly to a vehicle + the sighting at 4am may have been as someone walked to another destination possibly from a vehicle. In between they may have been in a vehicle or house or anywhere, maybe trying to find a location to use + for whatever reason had to dismiss one + look for another. I don't believe it would take 4 hours to walk the 3 mile distance, so I assumed they went somewhere in between. That's all IF both sightings were correct. Maybe only one of them was, or maybe neither of them are relevant. I was just giving speculation on something others had thrown out there for a theory.

Every foster child I ever had ,that was abused, was hurt by their mother ,with one exception. I took a 7 week old that had a broken femur(thigh bone) from abuse by her grandmother.Her mother was 15 yrs old. Only one leg was broken,but she was in a double cast up to her waist with an opening that we tucked preemie diapers into.
I primarily took infants that were medically fragile and were coming to me from the hospital. Many were there because of abuse.

Mothers hurt their children all the time. They get away with it because no one wants to believe it. That's human nature .Mother's are supposed to protect their babies. JMO

God bless u miss james. u have a special heart!! Mothers are supposed to protect their children from harm. Im glad u were there for them. My friends parents used take in foster children. I grew up around that. Special people. moo!!

Every foster child I ever had ,that was abused, was hurt by their mother ,with one exception. I took a 7 week old that had a broken femur(thigh bone) from abuse by her grandmother.Her mother was 15 yrs old. Only one leg was broken,but she was in a double cast up to her waist with an opening that we tucked preemie diapers into.
I primarily took infants that were medically fragile and were coming to me from the hospital. Many were there because of abuse.

Mothers hurt their children all the time. They get away with it because no one wants to believe it. That's human nature .Mother's are supposed to protect their babies. JMO

Pick me..I can tell you...Mom's do hurt their children. I do not for the life of me understand it...still cannot comprehend what my Mom was thinking...but there are alot of us.

She's working on a response? Seriously? How is this woman gonna explain to me why a cadaver dog hit on a dead persons scent near her bed. Nothing she says is going to convince me this is just a chance happening. Did she find 2 stray kitties and one just dropped dead at her bedside?

Will she come out with the same type of box o' wine statement....like no big deal? I needed my adult time?

gahhhhhh!

Mel

Probably the same drivel we have heard before. Parents have cooperated, we ask for privacy, look forward to our day in court, blah blah blah...

Kids have been killed in lots of ways unfortunately, so if this premise were true, why don't we see the search warrant being for a saw, or a hammer, or a pair of scissor, or rope, etc. etc.

Police were specifically looking for tape/tape dispenser. There's a REASON they were looking for that specifically. I just can't figure out what lead them to it. :waitasec:

I am still catching up from a little while of being away, so sorry if someone already answered this -- but I wonder if it was because of WHERE they found it. I am thinking of all that X-ray'ing that they did (didn't they?) during the search.

I really think DB worked alone. I think the baby is closer than we think, or perhaps PD has already found the body. PD is releasing so little information in this case. Apparently they didn't want to give up the search warrant, but lost that battle.

I'm still waiting to find out where JI was and when. I'm not letting him off the hook until we know his exact time frames, any breaks or errands for the job. Heck, we are not sure when this happened yet. So both are on the hook, well, everyone is on the hook.

And I don't care about his work cell phone pings, he could have left it on the counter at Starbucks. If it pings elsewhere, I am interested.

I know 2 different men who were put on Welbutrin briefly and both were " crazy" and the wives took them back to doc to either change the meds or take them off completely. I dunno about killing but wacky they were for sure, mean even, totally oppisite of their prior mentailty

Wellbutrin works similarly to effexor. Both can be stimulating. If people are prone to anxiety, it gives them energy. It should not make any personality changes as described. It sounds like they were leaning towards anxiety anyway. When first started, wellbutrin can bring out some odd thoughts/feelings, but it subsides after a few weeks. They probably didn't stay on the med long enough to get the therapeutic value.Those odd feelings, thoughts and physical reactions do go away after a few weeks.

It is my opinion that anti-depressants do NOT make you homicidal or suicidal.

All I know is I was on Effexor for a short time and it changed my personality completely and made me do things that I would never do. I am a very stable person and not one to do anything crazy. When I was on it I got mad at my husband and jumped out of the car at the stop light and took off running!! I would never do that otherwise! I don't even anger easily otherwise. I got off that reallllll fast after that happened. My husband said that he could not stand who I was on Effexor. I know others who it made crazy. Who knows what a person can do when they are not thinking right.

I think by reading her old friends opinions, however that she was not a stable person and not someone who you would trust.

Oh but according to DB - alcohol doesn't make her "do antyhing like that". I'm still wondering what THAT is.

Oh....murder your child perhaps.

Why hasn't this woman been handcuffed yet!

MOO

Mel

And she rolled her eyes when she said that and she was defensive. moo

There's no getting around it DB. Where is Lisa?

Although I've been thinking Lisa may be deceased, it still hurts more when you hear of the evidence. :( I stand by my theory that I think DB snapped that night as Lisa was fussy and not feeling well. Heartbreaking!

I think Jeremy is slow to speak and she is the dominant. I mentioned yesterday and several times I suspect someone else had to be involved. Someone trained maybe? Just a hunch, but again walking distance is as far as I can see her taking Lisa alone. If she drove that's a different story. Pulling this off while drunk makes it even more puzzling, which leads me to intent. IMVHO

The question is, Was she drunk? She said she was drunk but was she drunk or laying the groundwork for a defense? Could a drunk, blacked out person, plan and conceal the evidence?

Could "I was drunk and blacked out" be her deliberate intent to further deceive everyone? I've lost my memory, don't know what happened?

moo

It's in the search warrant. BRB.

ETA: Link to search warrant

http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

So the carpet that was brought outside the home was probably from DB's bedroom. And I notice that it wasn't indicated as taken into custody.

The comforter and Glowworm I understand was Lisa's. But I'm not sure why they were taken into custody. To rule out fibers maybe?

Tape and dispenser. I presume that they are wanting to match tape with any tape used in the wrapping of baby Lisa. But how would they know she had tape used on her since they haven't found the remains.

The cadaver hit. Unfortunately, I was expecting this so it isn't a surprise. However I expected it to be in Lisa's room, not DB's room.

I am trying to understand just what searches DB/JI consented to. I just heard on a CNN Headine News blurb..the anchor said they consented to the cadaver dog search (can't locate his source on his website yet).

This ABC media report says they gave restricted consent..but that they did consent to cadaver dog search.

If they had any guilty knowledge, why consent to the cadaver dog search? Things that make me go hmmm.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-cadaver-dogs-detect-smell-deceased/story?id=14786129

Thank you! That's what I'm trying to ask... seeing if she was under care? I'm on meds too and I'm wondering also what was going on that MAYBE things got hard for her?

She claimed in an interview she was not depressed that she was taking it for anxiety. That is when I wondered if she just went to a regular Dr. and told them she was having anxiety and wanted something for it.

Anxiety is a very common symptom of depression.

I was on Effexor at one time under the supervision of my regular doc. The only warning was possible suicidal thoughts, not homicidal. And even at that it was for younger people like teens using the drug. Its supposed to have a more calming effect, not one that should get you riled up..

i was on effexor at one time and i was having auditory hallucinations. After the first month, one night I was hearing a certain song over and over again to the point that i knocked on a neighbor's door to ask him to shut off his stereo. It wasn't on, of course. i only realized I was hallucinating when i locked myself in the bathroom and blasted the shower on me and I could STILL hear the song! I also had a tremor in my foot that I couldn't stop...
it was a horrible, horrible drug for me. i can't even imagine how i would have reacted if I was drinking!!

i can't wait to hear the statement the DB and/or JI make to answer the hit the dog made.......

I bet LE can't wait either! :maddening:

No more statements DB - just tell em what you did with baby Lisa.

She's working on a response? Seriously? How is this woman gonna explain to me why a cadaver dog hit on a dead persons scent near her bed. Nothing she says is going to convince me this is just a chance happening. Did she find 2 stray kitties and one just dropped dead at her bedside?

Will she come out with the same type of box o' wine statement....like no big deal? I needed my adult time?

gahhhhhh!

Mel

I was thinking maybe she brought the baby into bed with her ----- or her son brought the baby with him to her because the baby was crying and she wasn't going to the baby to comfort her because she was passed out. So I picture the son carrying the baby to mom and putting her in bed, too, and mom (in her stupor) rolled over onto the baby and smothered her unable to come out of her stupor. She maybe put the baby on the floor and attempted CPR. Then, I have no idea what would have happened. One would think they would have found the baby by now if she had hid her somewhere.

if they were going to burn clothes or evidence and then dump the clothes or evidence in a dumpster,,, you better make sure the LIGHTER works before you get to the dumpster... I think :) :)
far fetched imo I don't think someone who just murdered their child would be thinking hey lets make sure the lighter works over and over click click. JMO

Wellbutrin works similarly to effexor. Both can be stimulating. If people are prone to anxiety, it gives them energy. It should not make any personality changes as described. It sounds like they were leaning towards anxiety anyway. When first started, wellbutrin can bring out some odd thoughts/feelings, but it subsides after a few weeks. They probably didn't stay on the med long enough to get the therapeutic value.Those odd feelings, thoughts and physical reactions do go away after a few weeks.

My doctor wont put me on wellbutin and i dont know why? I guess he thought it was dangerous. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485