Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So the initial dog search was run by hunting dogs that belonged to the Grandfather?

Thats what I thought, but I can't be sure if my memory is correct.... like I said before, so much crazy stuff has gone on in this case, its all starting to blur........ I'm rotton at finding links, but for sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :croc:

So the initial dog search was run by hunting dogs that belonged to the Grandfather?

I believe that LE brought in the dogs:

SHERIFF JEFF HARDY, PUTNAM COUNTY: Greta, we called in a team of bloodhounds, and they -- several different bloodhound units. And they came out. And I'm sure you know these bloodhounds, their noses are very sensitive, and they did follow some tracking, but we don't know exactly how old the tracks could have been. And as far as the footprint that you're talking about, that's news to me. I don't know of any footprint at this point.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491368,00.html

Ok, you lost me, what pond was drained? Was it the one by the home #2 or some totally different pond? Sorry, still not completely familiar with all the areas and players in this case. And who is NayNay?

Yes, I remember seeing the video with the sheet and blanket laying across the outside ramp railings, and Johnny Sheffield with the Bloodhounds to track Haleigh. I believe that was done quickly when he got there, and didn't he live there or close by? Then the police in daylight hours brought in the German Shephards, and we saw those videos taken from the air.

I have never heard that before newstome, that the bloodhounds used belonged to Johnny Sheffield - Do you have a link confirming that? I've looked but cannot find anything that states that. I find it extremely hard to believe that LE - regardless of how inept they may be/or have been, would use untrained dogs and dogs that are owned by a family member of the missing person (child). TIA -

I have never heard that before newstome, that the bloodhounds used belonged to Johnny Sheffield - Do you have a link confirming that? I've looked but cannot find anything that states that. I find it extremely hard to believe that LE - regardless od how inept they may be/or have been, would use untrained dogs and dogs that are owned by a family member of the missing person (child). TIA -

No I can't see LE doing that, but could he have done it without their blessing?

Ok, you lost me, what pond was drained? Was it the one by the home #2 or some totally different pond? Sorry, still not completely familiar with all the areas and players in this case. And who is NayNay?

No sarx, the pond drained is over a mile away from the MH and wasn't drained until 7-mos after HaLeigh's disappearance. LE was led to this pond based on a jailhouse letter and/or other information. The #2 pond is the pond directly behind the mobile home that the dog(s) led the handler(s) to during the initial search. Sorry for the confusion.

How could the Sheriff say that about the footprint, wasn't that in the report from one of his officers?

LOL yes, and I think statements like this made by everyone from LE to media and everyone in between, is why so little is know as fact in this case. :(

Sometimes the shows get their transcripts wrong, and that may be the case here, as I did not watch the show, but ...... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Thank you, BTW for coming here to answer our questions!

No I can't see LE doing that, but could he have done it without their blessing?

IIRC, (I'll have to go back and locate the transcript) during the initial radio transmissions between LE officers (after the 911 call/on-route to 202 Green Lane), air and water rescue from neighboring counties were requested, in addition to K-9, but I'll go take a look just to be certain.

Thats what I thought, but I can't be sure if my memory is correct.... like I said before, so much crazy stuff has gone on in this case, its all starting to blur........ I'm rotton at finding links, but for sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong. :croc:

Mavin and nomoresorrow, I'm quoting my own quote. Thanks

NayNay - nick-name - for Kristina Prevett; friend of Misty Croslin's (and the Croslin family).

I keep hearing about the family and drugs, is it possible that Haleigh got into something?

Is it correct to that MC did not call Shaffield until 5 am?

MC, as in Misty (assuming)- no that would be incorrect. Teresa Neves, Ronald's mother called HaLeigh's mother Crystal shortly after the 911 call.

ETA-oops, sorry, I also assumed you meant Crystal Sheffield, HaLeigh's mother, rather than Johnny S, Crystal's father. Crystal called her father, Johnny S. right after she got the call from T. Neves to have him check it out and confirm that it was true; That HaLeigh was really missing.

I keep hearing about the family and drugs, is it possible that Haleigh got into something?

I personally think it's very possible and unfortunately, due to Misty & Ronald's lifestyle, there are several possibilities... IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth
Back