Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called this number its to CF13 and they are live on the scene. The guy told me they didn't find anything yet. I asked if they were going to have it live online for those that do not live in FL and he said no that they would have an article.

Here is the number from: http://www.cfnews13.com/About/ContactUs/Default.aspx

Phone E-Mail
Robin S.
General Manager (407) ********

And I thought I was bold for calling the schools transportation office to get bus route and time info! You go girl!

listened to the end of live conference on cf13news with just audio. just a few moments ago.

scratchthatitch we kind of like to try to have a link when we post that kind of stuff but since you don't it's okay, just wanted to let you know what we do around here sort of....said with love of course :blowkiss:

"Nothing of consequence found in dumpster" per investigators

What ??....LE stood around for 3.5 hours, emptied one dumpster, ordered up another dumpster, & backhoe.........now they say nothing there ??

Did they ever even search all the bags they removed at the start ??

Thank you to everybody that kept us without cable updated on what was going on...it is greatly appreciated.

I wouldnt think if they thought Haleighs body was in the dumpster they would have a backhoe in there. And if they thought she was in there why didnt they have the truck come and pull the dumpster out? This just doesn't make sense to me.

Me either! I say this mostly because of the Caylee Anthony case cos not disturbing/destroying the body/skeleton during their many searches was their top priority..If they thought she was in that dumpster using a backhoe goes against that course of action (& then some) so I'm ruling this angle out!

Kat,
sorry, i've been here for quite awhile and i know better. i was just rushing to get it out and the live audio was no longer up, so nothing to link to. i did follow up moments later with the cfnews13 though!
going back to lurking.......

Just LE climbing in the dumpster made no sense to me let alone the back hoe. I dont understand if they had 3 dogs hit on the dumpster why they didnt pull it out to the crime lab. It just does not make sense.

i wonder if there was something in that dumpster at one time but has since been moved?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=132315&provider=top

Created: 2/26/2009 5:42:40 PM Updated: 2/26/2009 9:05:45 PM

"SATSUMA, FL -- Late Thursday afternoon, investigators went to the neighborhood behind Haleigh Cummings' house and began searching through a construction dumpster.

After 5 p.m., the search moved into the Villas neighborhood, which is just on the other side of a fence from where Ronald and Haleigh Cummings' house is.

First Coast News Erich Spivey says investigators were following a tip from area neighbors. This has been their busiest day in about a week.

It is not clear if this is the first time this area has been searched, or specifically what searchers are after as they looked through the large dumpster.

Investigators did not find anything in the dumpster pertaining to the case."

That news station better be accurate!

Kat,
sorry, i've been here for quite awhile and i know better. i was just rushing to get it out and the live audio was no longer up, so nothing to link to. i did follow up moments later with the cfnews13 though!

Oh no you don't!!!!!! You are out of lurkdom now and you will stay out!!!!! :blowkiss: We just get excited for linkage.....that does not sound good. :waitasec: Thank You for getting it here.

I sure hope they check to see if that dumpster HAS been emptied in the past 17 days, and if so, that they follow up on where it was dumped.

Kat,

OT/

Don't do that scatchthatitch :grouphug: Everyone want's Haleigh found and any imput is appreciated.

Kat,

Nope no way no how you may not go back to lurkdom! :)

Oh BTW, the link I posted it cause I only went to search for it after scratchthatitch said it was said...so thank scratch:)

Oh no you don't!!!!!! You are out of lurkdom now and you will stay out!!!!! :blowkiss: We just get excited for linkage.....that does not sound good. :waitasec: Thank You for getting it here.

:clap: HAHAHA! too funny. Theres no going back once you come out! :woohoo:

Thanks to all who kept feeding us updates.
Oh my!! My nerves are just zinging from this... time to take a break.

We need a press conference tomorrow
or an arrest
or Haleigh (hopefully)
enuf is enuf already

I wonder why the different dogs are hitting in that area? Remember the tracking dogs hit on a neighbors dock IIRC? This dumpster is said to be close to the marina. I'm wondering why the dogs tracking/cadaver are picking up on Haliegh there?

Oh thank you,I thought they closed down all videos,TN said the families were to stay in their campsites. It's too bad they couldn't be all together.

What a shame, I feel bad for eeryone but the abducter!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member