Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat,
sorry, i've been here for quite awhile and i know better. i was just rushing to get it out and the live audio was no longer up, so nothing to link to. i did follow up moments later with the cfnews13 though!
going back to lurking.......

Do not go back to lurking. FGS, sometimes something is on the news, or audio, and there is not a link right at that second. If they came on TV right now with major breaking news, everyone would be posting it all over the place right then, not waiting until it was posted online by the news station.
:blowkiss:
Lanie

What ??....LE stood around for 3.5 hours, emptied one dumpster, ordered up another dumpster, & backhoe.........now they say nothing there ??

Did they ever even search all the bags they removed at the start ??

I know! What the beep? There's hardly anything from LE, and then today there's dog searches, Misty taken in for questioning... AGAIN, the DNA gettin' thing with Crystal, and then this whole dumpster thing. Cheese-n-rice people!!!! Similar to what another poster said, I can't take this emotional, pot-hole-filled, unpaved, back-country road ride again, especially after Caylee.

What ??....LE stood around for 3.5 hours, emptied one dumpster, ordered up another dumpster, & backhoe.........now they say nothing there ??

Did they ever even search all the bags they removed at the start ??

I missed the backhoe.....what is it for????
and they say nothing discovered???

Kat,
sorry, i've been here for quite awhile and i know better. i was just rushing to get it out and the live audio was no longer up, so nothing to link to. i did follow up moments later with the cfnews13 though!
going back to lurking.......

~scratchthatitch~

No way..... I just did a check and we have a full house here in
LURKERVILLE!!!!!!!!!!! So just keep up the great sleuthing!!!!!

ha ha. don't worry kat , i appreciate good linkage too ;) *oops that's for tehcloser*
i'll have to work on balancing the ten screens i have up AND remembering to post. good thing y'all are good at filling in the blanks-if i don't post it, someone's right behind me with the 411!:blowkiss:

I missed the backhoe too passion. I saw the second dumpster arrive on JVM? That was very quick.

Wonder if LE just wants to stay tight lipped about this now?

I know! What the beep? There's hardly anything from LE, and then today there's dog searches, Misty taken in for questioning... AGAIN, the DNA gettin' thing with Crystal, and then this whole dumpster thing. Cheese-n-rice people!!!! Similar to what another poster said, I can't take this emotional, pot-hole-filled, unpaved, back-country road ride again, especially after Caylee.

:blowkiss:

I sure hope they check to see if that dumpster HAS been emptied in the past 17 days, and if so, that they follow up on where it was dumped.

That is the thing that bothers me...they do NOT "empty" these kinds of dumpsters on site. They do exactly what they did tonight... the huge truck brings in an empty one...but THEN they load up the full one and haul it to the landfill. After that, it is theoretically cleaned/power washed and goes out to wherever the next order for an on-site dumpster is needed. These are not the kind of dumpsters that are picked up and dumped into a trash truck and set back down like the ones at apartment complexes. So...even if it had been "emptied" within the time frame, it would not be the same dumpster that had been there previously.

Another poster on another thread said that Greta will have coverage tonight. Let's hope so!

That is the thing that bothers me...they do NOT "empty" these kinds of dumpsters on site. They do exactly what they did tonight... the huge truck brings in an empty one...but THEN they load up the full one and haul it to the landfill. After that, it is theoretically cleaned/power washed and goes out to wherever the next order for an on-site dumpster is needed. These are not the kind of dumpsters that are picked up and dumped into a trash truck and set back down like the ones at apartment complexes. So...even if it had been "emptied" within the time frame, it would not be the same dumpster that had been there previously.

ah, excellent point.

the backhoe thing MIGHT be being used to put the pile of large branches from the dumpster back into another dumpster?

Does anyone know the location of the marina, Ron's camp or the dumpster? I saw a marina on a map that I was looking at earlier and I'm trying to figure out if this is the same location. TIA

ah, excellent point.

the backhoe thing MIGHT be being used to put the pile of large branches from the dumpster back into another dumpster?

Yes, that is what I assume, re-loading the trash rather than tossing it in piece by piece.

Excellent post raeann! Quite likely the explanation!

Does anyone know the location of the marina, Ron's camp or the dumpster? I saw a marina on a map that I was looking at earlier and I'm trying to figure out if this is the same location. TIA

I'm looking ,too. Good luck to both of us!

Aries, here is the description that I heard. I may not be remembering correctly.

On JVM it was said IIRC:

The dumpster is behind a 10 foot fence. The trailer is approxiamtely 2/10ths of a mile (reporter guesstimations) from the dumpster.

The marina is also close to the dumpster.

The dumpster can be accessed from the trailer by walking through some large back yards.

Of course none of that may be accurate, it was what was reported and only from my memory to take it FWIW. But it might give you a start in locating it.

SATSUMA -- Detectives in Putnam County said they have found nothing of consequence in the search of a Dumpster near the home of Haleigh Cummings.

You know it could very well be possible that the LE are just saying nothing was found to get the media to go back to where they came from. IF something was in that dumpster then they need to get it out of there and it would be unprofessional to pull up a dead body or a even a bag with remains in it that would be in clear view of live cameras. I would sit back and wait to see if something doesn't come out concerning this. IMO if the dog hit on that dumpster then something has gotta be there.

Wonder why they didn't call a dog back in to sniff out which bag or rubbage area that has the cadaver odor. I guess if they don't find a body or a particular object then they don't consider each and every little bit of trash. I'm not suprised though, because the original dogs seem to indicate that Haleigh was most likely driven away past the railroad tracks.

I sure hope they check to see if that dumpster HAS been emptied in the past 17 days, and if so, that they follow up on where it was dumped.

I have been at a large landfill. After 3 weeks there will be NOTHING found especially how small Haleigh's body would be. We emptied a truck full of large items and immediately the tractor/compactors came and crunched up everything until it looked like plain dirt. Everything was completely demolished and the land looked like a freshly cleared farm field. It would be impossible for that body to be found there and I am afraid whoever did it is going to get off scott free with no DNA proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle