Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dogs also hit in the Anthony's backyard and there was nothing there either, but everyone knows that it had to do with Caylee. Maybe this does have something to do with Haleigh, somehow. I don't see how a simple little bandaid could be considered cadaver. One person did say that maybe a large bandage that had a piece of skin attached could cause a hit.

I can see where a cadaver dog might hit on a bandaid. It only makes sense that blood outside of a body would break down and decompose. Thus giving off at least some of the same scents that a dog would look for.

I understand that the cadaver dogs could have been hitting on someone else's decomp. I've never heard that they hit on a bandage. I always thought it was actual human decomp? Anyone know for sure?

Also I find it a strange coincidence that the tracker dogs went down to a dock. This dock was a neighbors IIRC. It was in one of the very first articles.

So if this dumpster is as described by media (I know darn media can't trust them as far as we can throw them) is close to the "marina" it's a mighty big co-incidence. But then again what do i know? :)

I think they wanted to get the boy too. But he was sleeping with Misty.

I've mulled this over in my head too..thinking that was why the door was propped open...get in, get one, put her in the vehicle...go in, get the other, and drive away. In my ponder I see Misty waking up and scaring them off before they could get Jr.
I dunno, this whole case gives me a bad headache!

She also said they had not interviewed Misty since last week after it was reported tht Misty had been interviewed for three hours today. She went on to say that cadaver dogs will hit on animals. They are specifically trained not to hit on animals. I did not hear her say her name but am fairly sure she was correct in its pronunciation.

Yes I caught that too. There sure has been ALOT of misreporting today by all the major news outlets.

But why only the little girl? Why leave the brother there? Thats the problum I have with that theroy.

If they could point the finger at RC (which they've done all along & now are stepping it up) then they'd end up getting the brother?..Besides, it's pretty rare to kidnap more then 1 kid but it's done all the time when there's a CUSTODY dispute..Hmmmm!

I can't figure these ppl out but why is it bio-mom's mom has NOT stopped saying H. is NOT around there?..Like she knows it's a FACT!..She regurgitated it again tonight on the 11p news even with all this dumpster biz going on! :waitasec:

I've mulled this over in my head too..thinking that was why the door was propped open...get in, get one, put her in the vehicle...go in, get the other, and drive away. In my ponder I see Misty waking up and scaring them off before they could get Jr.
I dunno, this whole case gives me a bad headache!
I agree, Jr was definitely in the plan. Unfortunately for Bio mom he was sleeping with Misty.

I am really having a hard time understanding the method LE used to process what could have been a crime scene. It just does not seem right to me at all. Something is wrong in Denmark.

I have a question. This morning I noticed there's another community (St Johns River Club...marina, club house) across the street from Haleigh's bus stop. As I was looking at pics, I was thinking that it would be a nice place for a vacation home or something then I started thinking...

Let's say a "snow bird" has a home in the area...it's not their permanent home, just somewhere they come during the winter months or even a weekend get away for someone. If they were a RSO, would they show up in the SO database for having an address in that area even though its just a vacation home?

I am really having a hard time understanding the method LE used to process what could have been a crime scene. It just does not seem right to me at all. Something is wrong in Denmark.

Yes lakelandladi. Not only that but we have, tracker dogs that track the wrong trail. We have cadaver dogs (3) that alert to the wrong area. We have an investigation that is over two weeks old but no POI or suspects, just a blanket statement that everyone is a suspect.(with the exception of Misty's cousin Joe O.)

We have RSO's that have been investigated within a five mile radius. No Pressers for a few days.

Something is definately wrong in Denmark (Satsuma)

You know it could very well be possible that the LE are just saying nothing was found to get the media to go back to where they came from. IF something was in that dumpster then they need to get it out of there and it would be unprofessional to pull up a dead body or a even a bag with remains in it that would be in clear view of live cameras. I would sit back and wait to see if something doesn't come out concerning this. IMO if the dog hit on that dumpster then something has gotta be there.

That's exactly what I was thinking earlier. Not every agency handles things in the same way, and this one has been very tight-lipped the whole time. It's possible that they did find something but will not remove it or release the information until the media backs off. Can you imagine the family sitting around the t.v. watching them remove their child's dead body? I just don't think they would do that.

I have a question. This morning I noticed there's another community (St Johns River Club...marina, club house) across the street from Haleigh's bus stop. As I was looking at pics, I was thinking that it would be a nice place for a vacation home or something then I started thinking...

Let's say a "snow bird" has a home in the area...it's not their permanent home, just somewhere they come during the winter months or even a weekend get away for someone. If they were a RSO, would they show up in the SO database for having an address in that area even though its just a vacation home?

When I looked up SOs in my area one had a permanent & temp address so I assume it's mandatory here but may not be there?

Yes lakelandladi. Not only that but we have, tracker dogs that track the wrong trail. We have cadaver dogs (3) that alert to the wrong area. We have an investigation that is over two weeks old but no POI or suspects, just a blanket statement that everyone is a suspect.(with the exception of Misty's cousin Joe O.)

We have RSO's that have been investigated within a five mile radius. No Pressers for a few days.

Something is definately wrong in Denmark (Satsuma)
Dont forget the a/c guy

Dont forget the a/c guy

Yes Kelly and the a/c guy. We have a teenage girl that has been interviewed so many times that I've lost count. But we have the Mother of the child who just today gave DNA?

So tell me what's wrong because as I've said before I have the utmost respect for LE. However, LE in satsuma seems to be bass-akwards. Just my two cents.

If you have 3 dogs hit on a dumpster why wouldnt you haul out of there and process it at the lab? Why would they be climbing in possibly stepping on and destroying evidence, tossing bags out on the ground, bring in a backhoe. It seems to me they broke every preservation of a crime scene rule in the book. And then start tearing opening bags on the ground in full view of spectators and possible family members. Something is just not right. It was like they were trying to "make a scene." Maybe get reactions from family members...I dont know...but something just isnt right with that whole episode. JMO

That's exactly what I was thinking earlier. Not every agency handles things in the same way, and this one has been very tight-lipped the whole time. It's possible that they did find something but will not remove it or release the information until the media backs off. Can you imagine the family sitting around the t.v. watching them remove their child's dead body? I just don't think they would do that.

Exactly. And if she was bagged they could have found her and then already got her out of there. They aren't going to look around in there and pull crap out with media in clear view.They were looking through the bags and then stopped and was huddled around talking. I think that something had to be there for 3 different dogs to hit on the same spot.

As far as them searching tomorrow - If she was placed in that dumpster then they could be bringing back the dogs to go around the area to try and find more evidence.

In the news links, it stated cadaver dogs will hit on bandaides, with that said, it is likely to find one in a construction dumpster...
Accidents are quite common on construction sites, for all we know someone had a gaping wound and used something to cover it up while he went for help.. a bloody soaked towel or the like...JMO

There are some which are specially trained that will ONLY hit on human remains. There are others which have been known to give a false positive, i.e., hitting on raw meat, or blood. I don't know what kind of dogs these dogs today were, though.
I think in the earlier searches they used regular tracking dogs, or S&R dogs.

I thought early on LE was standing around waiting for it to be loaded up & taken..Instead we got to see them sifting thru the debris/bags they took out & put on the ground..That was :crazy: I'll start to think they MAY have found some real evidence (they aren't spilling) only if they end up hauling the dumpster away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member