Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping towards the theory she is hid,because the bioMom received a letter Feb 10th,of a contempt of court filed agst her,that the $4100 she owed in back child support would be going to court on March 27th,and by 3:00am Feb 11th Haleigh was gone.

If Haleigh is being hidden away somewhere, I hope they put ALL responsible parties UNDER the jail.

If Haleigh is being hidden because of an upcoming CS hearing then how do you explain JR still being around?

It would only take one to show court in a three year custody battle the father was unfit.The GR show stopped RC from doing the pressers and who is talking on talkshows now?Then again Misty was at the campsite of Ronald's while they were watching the dumpster being searched,it was across the street.So,maybe she's not giving up info LE wants and they want RC and his family to push her more.IMO

I dont know if the dumpster scene was staged or not...am leaning towards it being staged though..but if it was not staged then every one of those LE need to go back to school to crime scene preservation 101. I have never seen or heard of a possible crime scene being handled in such a manner. If they had found any evidence, a good defence attorney would have had a field day with that search. JMO

I don't follow this theory at all. So the killer is suppose to have a response that will flush them out of the woodwork by LE wasting a huge amount of time and money pretending to look for a body in the dumpster? And by taking someone in for questioning? If the investigation doesn't seem to be leading to me or the body, why would I flip out or out myself?

I don't personally think this is a staged event. Nor do I think they will find her body in that dumpster. I do think one of those bags may contain what she was actually wearing (since the reported outfit was in the laundry) and/or the blanket she was wrapped in.
Isn't it sad we are all assuming she's dead?

I am hoping towards the theory she is hid,because the bioMom received a letter Feb 10th,of a contempt of court filed agst her,that the $4100 she owed in back child support would be going to court on March 27th,and by 3:00am Feb 11th Haleigh was gone.

That is what I am hoping as well, winterrose. Only I am leaning toward one family member from each side being involved, and the rest of the family members knowing nothing about it. JMO.

If it wasn't staged,I would really be worrying if it was my daughter,because it's a dumpter that should have been emptied at first.And FBI is involved,they know how to work cases and psychologically,also.

I wonder if LE was looking for an object rather than a body. Or an object that could have come in contact with a body.

Wasn't there some question as to a blanket missing from the trailer at the same time Haleigh disappeared?

I still am questioning where the concrete block that was blocking the back door open came from. Did LE ever say where it came from definitively?

Also, on Day One, the day Ron gave his first interview one camera man did a close up on his hands and they were all banged up and scabs were forming. Maybe it happened at work but that could also happen from handling concrete block IMHO.

I'll be unpopular for saying this but there may be another concrete block involved in this case and when LE finds it they might also find Haleigh (under water). All of this is just conjecture on my part, of course.

That is what I am hoping as well, winterrose. Only I am leaning toward one family member from each side being involved, and the rest of the family members knowing nothing about it. JMO.

I hope one or some,because it is a much better scenario to me than a RSO or a stranger abduction.She's a beautiful little girl.

i don't think custody would even come up at a contempt hearing. non issue IMO

It wouldn't. CS owed remains owed until it is paid per federal law (the Bradley Amendment).

Did I post this earlier? Been side tracked many times. How can cadaver dogs hit through metal or iron? Did any dogs jump inside the dumpster?

If Haleigh is being hidden because of an upcoming CS hearing then how do you explain JR still being around?

One of the other posters last night had a good theory on that. The poster explained that maybe the girl was taken first and put in the car then they went back to get the boy. (that's why the door was propped open with the brick) The boy was sleeping with Misty in the same bed and the perp was unable to take him because Misty may wake up.....or Misty woke up before the perp could get the boy so the perp only got away with the girl.
Anyway, I though it was a pretty good theory.

It wouldn't. CS owed remains owed until it is paid per federal law (the Bradley Amendment).

Hi Asker, I thought I read here yesterday that the contempt hearing was dropped.

If Misty was sleeping next to Jr, as she said, it wouldn't be hard to subdue her to take Jr if that was what the perp(s) wanted.

I hope this story stays in media,but if there's nothing to go on,there's no story.Ronald was taken in trailer,why would he be taken in the trailer after all this time?Maybe something to do with what Misty had told them that morning.Did anyone see this live,was wondering if dogs had went in trailer before Ronald was taken in.

Are we allowed to go off topic here? I'm confused. I thought we were talking about cadaver dogs.

Sorry for the O/T.

Did I post this earlier? Been side tracked many times. How can cadaver dogs hit through metal or iron? Did any dogs jump inside the dumpster?

There have been cases where cadaver dogs hit through concrete! They're amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus