Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been told there are 2 catagories of dogs.
SEARCH and CADAVER..............IIRC, search dogs
were used and now Cadaver!!!:mad:
That was my point. They should have brought in cadaver dogs from the get go. But..... in the Caylee Anthony case cadaver dogs hit twice in the backyard, but......Caylee was found 15 houses away. I don't have much faith in cadaver dogs. They also searched where Caylee's remains were found, but maybe it was too late.

Sorry, for the O/T.

I'll bet this is a wild goose chase. Unless, something as simple as clothing or carpet could be found. However, I doubt there was enough time for the body to decompose enough to have a cadaver dog hit. Hope I'm making sense.

They need to get the camera off that dumpster. The family is watching. I don't think they need to show her being found if she is in there. That is horrible!

This is so awful... I cant watch it.

I can't watch the coverage, but it seems like it's taking forever. Can someone give me an idea of just how big this dumpster is?

Dumpster.jpg

Since my posts seem to have miraculously disappeared and the post title has changed and the post seems to have grown by pages mysteriously (did a mod merge a few posts???) I am going to post again:
No posts were moved, two threads were merged due to the same topic. I moved the latest thread to the one that already existed.

Hope that answers your question.

SATSUMA, FL -- Late Thursday afternoon, investigators, who have had their busiest day in about a week, went to the neighborhood behind Haleigh Cummings' house and began searching through a construction dumpster.

After 5 p.m., the search moved into the Villas neighborhood, which is just on the other side of a fence from where Ronald and Haleigh Cummings' house is.

First Coast News Erich Spivey says investigators were following a tip from area neighbors.

It is not clear if this is the first time this area has been searched, or specifically what searchers are after as they looked through the large dumpster.

I can't watch the coverage, but it seems like it's taking forever. Can someone give me an idea of just how big this dumpster is?

It was a large dumpster, about the length of a railroad car - and possible a little wider. They emptied it during Mike Galanos show though.

I hate to even have to say this, but a number of forensic experts in the Caylee case stated that in Florida weather conditions, nearly complete decomp. could occur in as little as 10 to 12 days. I certainly hope that neither of her parents are anywhere NEAR that area at this time.

That would have been in 90 degree, humid summer weather.

It's been pretty mild here- and sometimes even downright cold. I would think that would make decomp much slower.

WJXT is an independent [non-affiliated] network now, so their coverage is continuing into the 6:30 time slot.

They are sending more reporters to Satsuma as we speak.

Dumpster only a few hundred feet from the trailer ?!

Live video shows 2 LEO inside dumpsters, 2 detectives standing up on corners of dumpster. Ladders, tarps, lots of LE bystanders,

IS THAT RIGHT BEHIND RIVER VILLAS CLUBHOUSE? Geez-suss. LE was camped out there from day 1. That was their field HQ. [I don't know if it is or not, btw.]

I gotta catch up w/all of the news!

I would like to know why they haven't brought in cadaver dogs earlier. Or did we just not know. The blood hounds did no good. Man, my heart is in my throat.

Odd to me....LE gave us the exact route the tracking dogs followed, yet we've never heard anything *official* about what any cadaver dogs 'did' or didn't hit on.

Even tho' LE said early on the cadaver dogs were coming.

They need to get the camera off that dumpster. The family is watching. I don't think they need to show her being found if she is in there. That is horrible!

If the find her LE will make the media pull back. HLN reporting that the family has been notified. Area may have been searched before but LE not giving concrete answer.

Split screen showing family...this is making me sick.

keep praying everyone

They're closer to the bottom,detective on cell,using flashlight to see in corners.Detective is down in dumpster now and they are really looking harder in this one corner.

One LE just signaled for suits I think.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser