Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they shown Misty this afternoon? She's the one I would be concerned about doing a disapearing act
Personally, I think she did something to Haleigh by accident and trashed the body. Shades of Melinda and Casey. Boo-Hoo for her.

The Mom was known to be about 90 miles away. Ron was at work. Who does that leave besides Misty? Sexual Predators have been accounted for. I get bad vibes re this 17 year old. Watch her body language during interviews. Looks up, looks down.

It does look really full. That would make sense though, someone could have put her there and figured it would be emptied before anyone found out. Maybe someone with no sense IMO.

Exactly...they may have figured the trash would be picked. IICR, the garbage WAS picked up that day or the next day and dumpsters and trash sites were checked immediately but I may be wrong. I've seen construction dumpsters on site for a month or so, until work is completed, overflowing sometimes.

Family watching search live(on tv) from tent, according to TJ on HLN

This is bad...

Personally, I think she did something to Haleigh by accident and trashed the body. Shades of Melinda and Casey. Boo-Hoo for her.

The Mom was known to be about 90 miles away. Ron was at work. Who does that leave besides Misty? Sexual Predators have been accounted for. I get bad vibes re this 17 year old. Watch her body language during interviews. Looks up, looks down.

I to have wondered if maybe she got mad at her because she wet the bed and then reprimanded her to hard...MOO

I would like to know why they haven't brought in cadaver dogs earlier. Or did we just not know. The blood hounds did no good. Man, my heart is in my throat.

I have been told there are 2 catagories of dogs.
SEARCH and CADAVER..............IIRC, search dogs
were used and now Cadaver!!!:mad:

Since my posts seem to have miraculously disappeared and the post title has changed and the post seems to have grown by pages mysteriously (did a mod merge a few posts???) I am going to post again:

Why the heck are LE searching a dumpster that dogs hit on WITHOUT protective clothing (sterile) over their street clothes? Why are they throwing the trash around so cavalierly? If they find her body in there or evidence it could be compromised by fibers from the LE officers in particular. Could you imagine the mess this video would create at trial (if this goes to trial)????

And if it was her, she'll run, if they let her. She's not cold blooded you know what like KC, I think she'd stop denying it but she'd try to run first. she's scared you can see it when you look at her.

OT/

Gail the caller, NG is evil! LOL- sorry... poor NG

Appears they still have not found anything and are getting close to the end

Not to be snippy , but throwing a beautiful child away isn't an accident .
JMOO

6:35 PM Galanos still reporting that Crystal is missing and refusing to give DNA.

What a marooooooooooooooooooooooon!

I can't watch the coverage, but it seems like it's taking forever. Can someone give me an idea of just how big this dumpster is?

If a SO took Haleigh, the SO/stranger could have dumped the body in the dumpster and that (might) would explain why the dogs didn't hit on the dumpster last time. JMO

But would anyone who had the time to dump evidence dump it right there, so close by?

I hate to even have to say this, but a number of forensic experts in the Caylee case stated that in Florida weather conditions, nearly complete decomp. could occur in as little as 10 to 12 days. I certainly hope that neither of her parents are anywhere NEAR that area at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member