Thailand - Simon Robinson, 27, UK National, failed to board his flight home, Bangkok, 27 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He went to Thailand on July 22, arrived July 23. Soon after arrival, he re-schedule his return flight from August 3 to July 26. He arranged to leave 3 days after arrival. Why?

We assume that his re-scheduled return flight was for the UK, but if the re-schedule was made late and he wanted the first flight out, it might have been a Helsinki flight.

Question is - did he get on that plane to Helsinki? When did he first re-schedule his flight, and for what destination?

Then why not come forward when he's been missing since July 26, 10 days. People are worried.
IMO LE wants to find the person from the CCTV because they believe that person to be more than just a witness. Just my guess. JMO.

Why would he fly to Helsinki?

If he changed his flight and was headed to the airport why choose to go to Helsinki rather than take his flight home?

It makes no sense.

MOO
Did he go to the right airport? There are two airports in Bangkok. The largest is the Suvarnabhumi Airport. It handles most of the international flights. There is also one called Don Mueang Airport which handles most of the low cost airlines, both international and domestic.

IMO LE wants to find the person from the CCTV because they believe that person to be more than just a witness. Just my guess. JMO.
Is there CCTV of Simon Robinson anywhere? Is there CCTV of anyone passing themselves off as Simon?

ETA
0_Screenshot-2024-08-05-at-143249.jpg
Bringing the location forward

1722920388314.png

Like all major world airports there is a multitude of transport around/to the airport: a metro line with a station under Suvarnabhumi Airport, airport transfer buses from Bangkok and other nearby towns that are popular with tourists ie: Pattaya. Taxis, of course, which are cheap and plentiful. Private car transfers. The options are endless.

He could also have been staying in a hotel near the airport, there are many many options around that area.

There is also at least one mall very close to the airport. It's popular with passengers - has lots of food options, a great Thai massage and plenty of space to walk around. It's great for those who have to check out of their hotel in the morning but whose flight is later in the day. The yellow road I highlighted is the only entrance into the airport.

View attachment 522439

It may be useful to know WHERE the phone ping originated but of course that will only identify the tower, not the very specific location. At least that's my layman's understanding.

Finally - it's also possible the phone was not in his possession, if something untoward has occurred.
Bringing this forward as well

1722920697060.png

Is there CCTV of Simon Robinson anywhere? Is there CCTV of anyone passing themselves off as Simon?
I would think there would be CCTV footage of him at the airport at some point. There just seems to be little information on this missing person in general.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico
Back