Caitlyn Jenner speeding during deadly crash, DA to be told

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't recall photo's of Jenner with phone in hand but I do recall the photo's that appear to show Jenner smoking a joint in the seconds leading up to the crash. I wonder if he was tested for cannabis?

0208-bruce-jenner-car-crash-cigarette-splash-inf-4.jpg

Replying to my own post it appears that I was WRONG! I just discovered this picture of Jenner clutching in her (at the time "his") right hand what appears to be a smartphone! If you zoom into the picture you can see a white object that looks like a smart phone (either Apple or Samsung).

bruce-jenner-four-vehicle-accident.jpg

Who smokes a joint when driving??? SMH :(

I bet lots of people smoke a joint while driving (driving "Buzzed") Not only do we have photographic evidence of Caitlyn holding what looks like a joint in her left hand. I posted above a picture of Caitlyn holding what looks like a smart phone in her right hand as she surveys the carnage that she created.

I was just going to say, there are photos around that seem to show Kim Howe's car was rear ended and she hadn't hit anyone before that.

I won't post as the lady is deceased, but number 2 and 3 photos show her behind the other car, calm and relaxed and with the front of her car looking intact, then a second later a look of shock on her face as her car is hit from behind.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...cle-crash-gallery-1.2107383?pmSlide=1.2107369

Thank you for the link to the pictures. It outrages me that Jenner is blaming the fatal accident on Paparazzi. In the first picture it clearly shows no one is directly beside nor behind Jenner's vehicle and trailer.

Were the roads wet? The pics show he attempts to serve his vehicle to try missing a hit to the Lexus. He was driving too fast for the road/traffic conditions while carrying a trailer with a vehicle attached. Even when the speed limit is, for instance, 40mph, in congested traffic, one must adjust their speed accordingly.

Such a sad tragedy for the other families to endure while Jenner pursued a dramatic lifestyle change.

I bet lots of people smoke a joint while driving (driving "Buzzed") Not only do we have photographic evidence of Caitlyn holding what looks like a joint in her left hand. I posted above a picture of Caitlyn holding what looks like a smart phone in her right hand as she surveys the carnage that she created.

There was no joint. Cleared of any substance. Kaitlyn smokes cigarettes. I don't see the phone in the hand that you mention, but there is NOTHING to show that a phone was in her hand in the car. So what if she is carrying it outside once the crash has happened??

Replying to my own post it appears that I was WRONG! I just discovered this picture of Jenner clutching in her (at the time "his") right hand what appears to be a smartphone! If you zoom into the picture you can see a white object that looks like a smart phone (either Apple or Samsung).

bruce-jenner-four-vehicle-accident.jpg

Behind the wheel Jenner is holding a cigarette, I think, I guess it could maybe a joint but someone (edit: corundogs) posted she'd been tested for cannabis so I doubt it.

I haven't seen a phone in any of the photographs taken after the crash.

She was moving at pace with the slower speed of the traffic when Jenner - who was clearly distracted - plowed into the back of the victims Lexus without ever attempting to stop.

SBM

Do you have a source for this information? Because I recall that there were skid marks on the road from his Escalade or from the trailer (I can't recall which one).
Where did you get info that he never attempted to stop?

"Don't forget to eat your wheaties" Sorry but when I think of Bruce Jenner that's what I get. All this Caitlyn stuff and cigarettes and vehicle crashes just makes you want to make sure you eat your wheaties so you can grow up just like him..uh Her..uh..yea

I hope she gets charged. If there is enough evidence. Then again, I know all too well what happens to celebs. Nada.

"Don't forget to eat your wheaties" Sorry but when I think of Bruce Jenner that's what I get. All this Caitlyn stuff and cigarettes and vehicle crashes just makes you want to make sure you eat your wheaties so you can grow up just like him..uh Her..uh..yea

BBM- No thanks :hand:

Technically the crash was caused by the woman who died. Typically the first vehicle to hit another is held to be culpable for a multiple vehicle accident.

My guess is that the reason Jenner hit her was that she stopped abruptly (due to hitting the car in front of her). Jenner was towing another vehicle, which would have added considerable momentum to his vehicle, and that would have reduced his ability to stop in time.

The charge against Jenner probably relates to the speed he was travelling and the distance he was maintaining to the vehicles ahead of him, considering the fact that he towing at the time. An error of judgement perhaps, but one that might be difficult to make a compelling argument for.

What? The woman who died was pushed by Jenner into oncoming traffic. Her car didn't hit anybody until Jenner's car pushed her car into oncoming traffic. Jenner's car then went on and hit another car. The whole incident is on video.

I was just going to say, there are photos around that seem to show Kim Howe's car was rear ended and she hadn't hit anyone before that.

I won't post as the lady is deceased, but number 2 and 3 photos show her behind the other car, calm and relaxed and with the front of her car looking intact, then a second later a look of shock on her face as her car is hit from behind.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...cle-crash-gallery-1.2107383?pmSlide=1.2107369

The whole incident is on video. Victim's car was pushed into oncoming traffic by Jenner's car. Jenner's car then proceeded to hit the Pirus. Victim didn't hit anybody prior to Jenner's car pushing her car into oncoming traffic.

Behind the wheel Jenner is holding a cigarette, I think, I guess it could maybe a joint but someone (edit: corundogs) posted she'd been tested for cannabis so I doubt it.

I haven't seen a phone in any of the photographs taken after the crash.

Cait probably had a cell phone with her, who doesn't, but it wasn't in use while she was driving. She called son Brody right after the crash, and he's at the scene in some of the later pictures.

Thank you for the link to the pictures. It outrages me that Jenner is blaming the fatal accident on Paparazzi. In the first picture it clearly shows no one is directly beside nor behind Jenner's vehicle and trailer.

Were the roads wet? The pics show he attempts to serve his vehicle to try missing a hit to the Lexus. He was driving too fast for the road/traffic conditions while carrying a trailer with a vehicle attached. Even when the speed limit is, for instance, 40mph, in congested traffic, one must adjust their speed accordingly.

Such a sad tragedy for the other families to endure while Jenner pursued a dramatic lifestyle change.

That was an early article and Cait actually never blamed the accident on paparazzi.

http://www.people.com/article/bruce-jenner-car-crash-texting-paparazzi

He noted that Jenner told officers on the scene that he was being followed by photographers but that it was "nothing unusual" and that he didn't seem concerned that they could have caused the accident.

Ok. I consulted my crystal ball and can tell you what will happen to Jenner: Not a darn thing.

Ok. I consulted my crystal ball and can tell you what will happen to Jenner: Not a darn thing.

And that's pretty normal in cases like this. Celebrity or otherwise. Unless there is gross negligence. And that normally means drinking or using the phone (talking with it in your hand or texting).

I pulled a case example on the other thread but can't remember the exact specifics. It was a guy who looked down at his cell phone and rear ended a vehicle. I think 2 people died. He was charged and got very little jail time. But he got that jail time because of gross negligence. Because he was using his phone. Not because he failed to stop.

Most people are not charged with felonies for fatal car accidents. Even if its their fault.

It's just how it is. Not because he's a celebrity.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back