Cal-Sag Channel Search

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Have been a reader forever but been gone a long while. Had to come to where I knew I'd get the best reports on Stacy. I pray to heaven this is it only wish it wasn't so horrible. I too hope he rots in h*ll. Thanks for the updates Pocono.

Welcome to WS!

Hi everyone. Have been a reader forever but been gone a long while. Had to come to where I knew I'd get the best reports on Stacy. I pray to heaven this is it only wish it wasn't so horrible. I too hope he rots in h*ll. Thanks for the updates Pocono.

Welcome to the board!! :D

The copter crew is leaving..and will be relieved by another copter crew.

Thanks Suzi and InDallas. I think we'd better start praying for those kids. This man is a walking time bomb.

Just caught this on the news. Fox's feed is still going, diver just came back up.

If this is her, it's bittersweet.

klj you are right! He could go off at any moment imo. Everyone around him is in danger right now. He does seem the type to go down fighting. I don't see him walking off into a police car with handcuffs on calmly. Perhaps he sees his world ending and is willing to take others with him. He's a selfish jerk. Those kids are in danger imo.

CBS, person on copter saying very easy access to the canal, drive right up to it.

Does anyone else hear the annoying buzz from the CBS helicopter live feed? Let me know if they say something interesting, I have to turn the volume off.

I asked Dee that question over the weekend I think and she said yes..in this area lots of access to the canal...........That is alot of water to cover when you are using divers in dark water like this.

It's on my nerves too. I'm trying to ignore it. I'll let ya know what's being said, if anything.

Does anyone else hear the annoying buzz from the CBS helicopter live feed? Let me know if they say something interesting, I have to turn the volume off.

I think LE is always around the area of Drew's house..refuse to call it a home now that Stacy is gone.

Watching CBS now and it seems the audio is between someone in the copter and someone int he station..we can't hear the ? the person is asking in the station..but we can hear the responses by the person in the copter.

Just said a bunch of live feed sat trucks trying to get in and they won't let them anywhere near there. They normally do this only if they've found something, right?

klj you are right! He could go off at any moment imo. Everyone around him is in danger right now. He does seem the type to go down fighting. I don't see him walking off into a police car with handcuffs on calmly. Perhaps he sees his world ending and is willing to take others with him. He's a selfish jerk. Those kids are in danger imo.

Little question he will take whoever he can down with him. He has exhibited such bizarre behavior these past few weeks with videoing the media, calling the police, placing cones and such around his house and street. From the moment I saw his face on TV I said, there is one controlling b*stard and he knows exactly where Stacy is and if she had run off with another man, SOMEONE would have heard from her by now. He killed her and the more he runs that mouth the :liar: his nose gets. I said the other night after Headline News that he and SP were the same egg and it split. One just has a little more charisma than the other, this particular one in the limelight now makes me sick!! JMO

Just said a bunch of live feed sat trucks trying to get in and they won't let them anywhere near there. They normally do this only if they've found something, right?

That's been my experience.

Firetrucks now where the towtruck was. One diver in the water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member