CAMPAIGN to help Equusearch get more volunteers and news coverage!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/...,4991007.story

"We're providing search areas that we think might be fruitful," Sgt. John Allen of the Sheriff's Office. "Since we've gotten things back from the FBI lab, we know that we're probably looking for a body."

Although some of the areas have already been searched before by deputies, a large number of community volunteers can go over areas the in greater detail, Allen said.

"We're to the point in the investigation where we think it'd be good to go back and retrace some of our steps," he said.

Volunteers are urged to head to the Holiday Inn Select on 5750 TG Lee Blvd., where Equusearch has set up an operations base behind the hotel

According to this mp3, they are there until they find her.

http://.com/files/TES_Caylee_082908b.mp3

Yup, at the bottom of the article from the Orlando Sentinel they said the same thing--they will do whatever it takes to give the community closure> I made arrangments for my kids tomorrow so I'll be there in the morning to help.

Yup, at the bottom of the article from the Orlando Sentinel they said the same thing--they will do whatever it takes to give the community closure> I made arrangments for my kids tomorrow so I'll be there in the morning to help.

See ya there. I think I'm going to call a few donut shops for a donation and bring them with me.

If anyone is heading that way, I heard water and ice were stuff that they were lacking today.

Just want to say Thank You again to DAWN TREADER for the list of radio stations she posted last night. I hope it helps to get more volunteers out there.

Originally Posted by Blink34
From TES:

Any volunteers can met at the Command Center at:
5750 TG Lee Boulevard
Orlando. The rear parking lot behind the Holiday Inn
Please be there by 8am. You will need a photo ID to participate

You DO NOT need to be a member of TES to volunteer. It has been reported that there was a $25 fee to search. That is erroneous, that is the donation to be a member, which you do not need to do to particpate in the search..

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

From Tim and Erin Bridwell, they will be continuing to start out from the command center daily at 8am, they do not intend to leave without finding her, no matter how many trips it takes. God Bless.

this thread has made me cry and cry. i am so saddened to hear the turn out has been low. i am praying for those of you that did turn out to have the time, strength, resources, eyes, ears, and instincts of 10,000 strong so that this baby can be brought home.

for all you are doing, thank you. bring caylee home!

I was holding up pretty well until I read that letter from Riley's grandmother and then the rains came. I think it's important that people know that this is ongoing, until she is found.

I agree with you. Sheryl is heartbroken over this case too, and hopes that in small way, she can help to turn the tide and the focus onto the search for Caylee. When we were in Galveston together in July for a bench dedication for Riley, we watched this case begin to unfold, and we all began to pray at that time. Unfortunately, it has come to this. My prayers are with Caylee, searchers and LE today and always.

You are not alone Caylee, you are not alone.

I wish I lived closer to FL so I could help too. Wish my health I dont think I could do a lot of walking but I could get drinks for the searchers or something.. I did post on my myspace about the searchs and where to meet I know that will help some, as one lady said she was coming out today.. I want to give a word of encouragement to the ones that are afraid of what they might find if they help.. No one was more petrified of a dead body than me when I was growing up and even right before I came to WS. I was told to face my fears. I could not even look at a dead persons picture. Some drew me here to help in anyway that I could knowing fully well I would have to look at those pictures if I wanted to help. I ask god to please help me be a help to others that could not help them selves.. I do cry sometimes of it but facing your fear will only help you. If I was there it would still be hard on me and I would cry but what you feel inside will make you feel like a wonderful person inside.. I helped look for Samantha Burns here in WV and the elderly couple that disappeared this fall in Wayne WV.. I was afraid of what I would run across, I cried, prayed. When all was said and done I felt like I was a better person. Just wanted to share that I know what feelings some of the people are feeling, Ive been there... Go for it (hugs)

My daughter and I will be there tomorrow to help! I'm so happy that I was able to change my work schedule so I can chip in and do something. See all of you that can make it tomorrow!

I just spoke with Tim Miller, and he is so appreciative of the help they are getting. I asked what searchers needed to bring / wear, and here is his advice:

Long pants
Good strong walking shoes
If you have wading boots, that's a great thing to bring
Walking stick if you have it, even a broomstick is great
A long sleeve shirt is a good idea due to mosquitos
Bug spray
Water
Hat

They are still in need of food, water and ice.

They will be in the same location tomorrow, 8am to start the search.

Law enforcement is being WONDERFUL, and is going to continue to work very well with them. He is very, very happy with their relationship with law enforcement.

And he asked for prayers for Caylee.

I wish I wasn't so far away I'd be there in a heartbeat!! I'm about a 20 hour drive however :(

Good bless and good luck to those going!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jax’sgramma
Back