CANADA CANADA - 83 Missing & Murdered women of Edmonton, Alberta

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't see what you are seeing in that particular picture Cloud, but it's not an uncommon experience in some cases. It is a psychological phenomenon known as "pareidolia":

http://www.livescience.com/25448-pareidolia.html

I would like to think so and believe me I'm trying, but I don't. What appears to be a child's ghost like face could actually be a bag in the back seat and what appears to be ghost like fingers coming from the back and resting on her hand could be a bag with fingers. But the reflection of a woman's face in the back window..... well it still looks like a woman's face. She's laying on her side and for all discretionary purposes, it looks as though her nose has suffered blunt force trauma. It's hard to determine given the time of year how a reflection would refract in a window and that would depend upon many factor's such as lighting, frost particles, type of camera, distance. She is perfectly proportionate in her reflection and that is one of the things that we look for when determining accuracy, thereby, ruling out pareidolia. The other thing we look for that is quintessential to the determination of accuracy is that the image must not shift in detail each time you go back and view it; to a determination of no less than 5 times. Once establishing the accuracy you then look for the details and in zooming in on this image it's astounding how perfectly proportionate it is for it is not her nose that has received the trauma that is evident; rather her mouth is open with her tongue exposed. Her head appears to be tipped slightly backwards. It has been my experience that it is the detail that gives way to the reality of it; whatever the "it" may be.

I'll try and attach the photo with her image circled. It's not bad for a reflection; however, she is missing the signature that would release her to KARE's protective custody, although hypothetically speaking if this woman was in this vehicle then she more than likely wouldn't have received that signature until she had reached her final destination. And with the "if's" taking precedence here that leads us to many more questions regarding Mackenzie Harris and who she was connected to either by way of knowledge or not; thereby, spinning us back to location, location, location.

In a manner of speaking, all of the above is in my own hypothetical opinion as I had ruled out Mackenzie as being viably connected to Leduc, until I saw that reflection.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mackenzie Harris.jpg
    Mackenzie Harris.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 187
I would like to think so and believe me I'm trying, but I don't. What appears to be a child's ghost like face could actually be a bag in the back seat and what appears to be ghost like fingers coming from the back and resting on her hand could be a bag with fingers. But the reflection of a woman's face in the back window..... well it still looks like a woman's face. She's laying on her side and for all discretionary purposes, it looks as though her nose has suffered blunt force trauma. It's hard to determine given the time of year how a reflection would refract in a window and that would depend upon many factor's such as lighting, frost particles, type of camera, distance. She is perfectly proportionate in her reflection and that is one of the things that we look for when determining accuracy, thereby, ruling out pareidolia. The other thing we look for that is quintessential to the determination of accuracy is that the image must not shift in detail each time you go back and view it; to a determination of no less than 5 times. Once establishing the accuracy you then look for the details and in zooming in on this image it's astounding how perfectly proportionate it is for it is not her nose that has received the trauma that is evident; rather her mouth is open with her tongue exposed. Her head appears to be tipped slightly backwards. It has been my experience that it is the detail that gives way to the reality of it; whatever the "it" may be.

I'll try and attach the photo with her image circled. It's not bad for a reflection; however, she is missing the signature that would release her to KARE's protective custody, although hypothetically speaking if this woman was in this vehicle then she more than likely wouldn't have received that signature until she had reached her final destination. And with the "if's" taking precedence here that leads us to many more questions regarding Mackenzie Harris and who she was connected to either by way of knowledge or not; thereby, spinning us back to location, location, location.

In a manner of speaking, all of the above is in my own hypothetical opinion as I had ruled out Mackenzie as being viably connected to Leduc, until I saw that reflection.

attachment.php

I see both of the reflections you mention...eerie. I also found a FB group dedicated to remembering Mackenzie. It may help in getting to know her a bit. Not sure if it's against the terms to post the link. If not and anyone is interested let me know. On a side note I noticed on Mackenzie's FB page at least one of her friends identifies as a "juggalo." Their painted faces look a bit like the reflection in the window. Could it be a mask? Just a random thought....

This was apparently Mackenzie Harris' last facebook post:

“Someone please help. I’m in Leduc stranded. They are trying to hurt me. I have no shoes. Someone help.”
http://globalnews.ca/news/2145905/developing-police-responding-to-call-for-assistance-in-calmar/

Quite disturbing to say the least, especially due to the fact that this case once again has ties to Leduc/Rolly View area (along with the Edna Bernard, Katie Ballentyne, Delores Brower, Charlene Gauld, Corrie Ottenbreit, and Amber Tuccaro cases). If these 7 cases are truly linked, I would think the focus would hone in on the Leduc/Rolly View vicinity in search for a suspect, as the killer seems to be very comfortable with that area.

Once identified, wondering why info about the victim's clothing would be important in this case?
Could it be that a possible sk targets females wearing certain clothing, or have they found someone MH knows in possession of her clothing ? imo, speculation.

Also, what on earth could we glean from that eerie message??
From buckeye's link..
rbbm.

“Someone please help. I’m in Leduc stranded. They are trying to hurt me. I have no shoes. Someone help.”

“That’s scary,” said Wickins, “that somebody would try to hurt her.”

“Just thinking about somebody doing this… it honestly breaks my heart.”

RCMP have not said how Harris was found, but said “it would be key to know how she was dressed at the time she was last seen.”

Keep your eyes open for this guy!

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/04/20130404-133507.html

"EDMONTON - Cops have issued an alert to try to collar a man wanted for multiple sex attacks on children.
John Edward Beaver, 53, is wanted for 13 outstanding warrants.

In spite of extensive efforts to locate Beaver, he remains at large"

From 2013:
http://www.metronews.ca/news/edmont...ng-suspect-for-sexual-assaults-of-minors.html
Man arrested in Edmonton for alleged sexual assault of minors.

Thanks to an anonymous tip, Edmonton police have located a suspect wanted on 14 outstanding warrants stemming from the alleged sexual assaults of four minors.

John Edward Beaver, 53, was arrested April 6 and is currently in custody, police said Thursday.

And then even better news:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/edmontonjournal/obituary.aspx?pid=172287868

or have they found someone MH knows in possession of her clothing ?

I think this is a very good possibility. Oh how I wish she would have been able to put down exactly *who* it was that was trying to hurt her. And how was she stranded? She seems to have regular access to a vehicle on her FB page. Did she drive to Leduc? Did she go to meet friends? Did she go to a party? Of course 'they' implies she's running from more than one person.... this is complete speculation on my part, of course, but the first image that comes into my mind for some reason is two. Two guys and a big pick up truck.

“That’s scary,” said Wickins, “that somebody would try to hurt her.”

“Just thinking about somebody doing this… it honestly breaks my heart.”

RCMP have not said how Harris was found, but said “it would be key to know how she was dressed at the time she was last seen.”

Mackenzie's murder ranks among the most cowardly of all crimes; tricking a young mother out of her life, therefore imo; her killer/s guilt will be reflected in that which they surround themselves and identify with. This is based on the fact that to this level of cowardly actions it is impossible for the guilt not to shine through and reflect itself in the nature of their being. The problem with this type of sociopath is that they become delusional to their own state of being whereby acceptance is concerned and if they did it once they probably did it before and most certainly will do it again.

I hope this offender has a concience but what if they don't and just don't care and won't stop until they are caught?

I read this this article and it worries me. http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/SIOW/2011/10/inside-the-head-of-a-serial-killer.html
Serial killers have no remorse when killing people, it does not bother them in any kind of way, and it takes serious cases for them to feel disgusted or feel any kind of feeling towards their victims, if any. Serial killers have a different way of thinking than the average person. They are born with a gift that makes them stronger to certain situations, and that gift could be used for good or bad depending on how the person is raised. Many studies have shown that most of the time serial killers have experienced some type of child abuse and/or domestic violence at home. This leds psychiatrists to think that the child abuse and domestic violence is what makes these serial killers, because they are never treated with love and never learn to work bad situations out instead they solve issues by turning to violence. One good example is Richard Kuklinski a.k.a "The Iceman" who was a Hitman for the mafia. Kuklinski killed over one hundred people in his life and he says the numbers possibily go over two hundred murders and yet he still managed to lead a normal American life with his family

I hope this offender has a concience but what if they don't and just don't care and won't stop until they are caught?

I read this this article and it worries me. http://www.personal.psu.edu/afr3/blogs/SIOW/2011/10/inside-the-head-of-a-serial-killer.html
Serial killers have no remorse when killing people, it does not bother them in any kind of way, and it takes serious cases for them to feel disgusted or feel any kind of feeling towards their victims, if any. Serial killers have a different way of thinking than the average person. They are born with a gift that makes them stronger to certain situations, and that gift could be used for good or bad depending on how the person is raised. Many studies have shown that most of the time serial killers have experienced some type of child abuse and/or domestic violence at home. This leds psychiatrists to think that the child abuse and domestic violence is what makes these serial killers, because they are never treated with love and never learn to work bad situations out instead they solve issues by turning to violence. One good example is Richard Kuklinski a.k.a "The Iceman" who was a Hitman for the mafia. Kuklinski killed over one hundred people in his life and he says the numbers possibily go over two hundred murders and yet he still managed to lead a normal American life with his family

I believe Freud said it best... You can't put back what was never there. No, wait... what he said was, "I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father's protection." When the beatings and mental abuse is severe enough and start at a young age the conditioning is already set in place and from there on in what's wrong is right and what's right is wrong. If the conscience wasn't built, it can't be remodeled and a SK, the worst of all sociopaths will only respond to need and that need will be one of three things; a monetary one, an alibi by way of appearance and the need to hunt and kill.

Don't be worried Patience, when there's a serial killer in the midst all you need to be is safe because the bottom line is that they don't care and they don't stop until they are caught.

Kenzie's FB indicates she was engaged in July 2014. I wonder if she was still in that relationship.

Kenzie's FB indicates she was engaged in July 2014. I wonder if she was still in that relationship.

Any indication as to whom she was engaged to?? It would be interesting to find out who's truck she was in on December 16 of 2014... That would seem a good place to start by way of making connections.

So many missing, murdered and unsolved in Canada. Please look and see if you can help.
http://www.cbc.ca/missingandmurdered/
Missing & Murdered

Trying to help Patience.... Delores Brower and Delores Brown

Is it not just a little eerie that the remains of Delores Brower were found on April 19 of this year on a rural property east of Leduc and on August 19 the remains of Delores Brown were found on Norway Island (about a km away from her home community) just east of Ladysmith, Vancouver Island. She had been missing since July 27 at which time she was on her way to her Grandmother's house. This whole story reads like Little Red Riding Hood. Is the same SK sailing around the world hunting native Delores's with similar last names?

Maybe he just wants everyone to know he has frequent flyer miles or nothing but time and money on his hands, but it seems like one H of an advertising gig to me. Especially when you throw in the fact that Corrie Ottenbreit's remains were found at the same location as Delores Brown's.

I, for one am officially creeped out... on a level that warrants further investigation. So I'm going to apply all I know of "the voice" (Amber Tuccaro) and apply it to the distinct possibility that he was on his boat which is moored at Ladysmith on Vancouver Island over the time of Delores Brown's disappearance.

Trying to help Patience.... Delores Brower and Delores Brown

Is it not just a little eerie that the remains of Delores Brower were found on April 19 of this year on a rural property east of Leduc and on August 19 the remains of Delores Brown were found on Norway Island (about a km away from her home community) just east of Ladysmith, Vancouver Island. She had been missing since July 27 at which time she was on her way to her Grandmother's house. This whole story reads like Little Red Riding Hood. Is the same SK sailing around the world hunting native Delores's with similar last names?

Maybe he just wants everyone to know he has frequent flyer miles or nothing but time and money on his hands, but it seems like one H of an advertising gig to me. Especially when you throw in the fact that Corrie Ottenbreit's remains were found at the same location as Delores Brown's.

I, for one am officially creeped out... on a level that warrants further investigation. So I'm going to apply all I know of "the voice" (Amber Tuccaro) and apply it to the distinct possibility that he was on his boat which is moored at Ladysmith on Vancouver Island over the time of Delores Brown's disappearance.

RBBM

Are you being serious or joking around ? I am sorry I cannot tell :( that is why I am asking.

RBBM

Are you being serious or joking around ? I am sorry I cannot tell :( that is why I am asking.

I am being very serious and I am speaking with contempt. I don't joke about this sort of thing, not one little bit. I can only hope that every word of my contempt gets back to the SOB that is murdering these women. And I also hope that my sarcasm but way of insulting his intelligence chokes the living hell out of him. Maybe, just maybe the next time he kills one of these innocent women (and there will be a next time because there always is) he'll have so much of the garbage that I threw at him in his head that he'll screw up and leave a trail of evidence that he can't run from.

So, yes, I am serious and I'm using contempt for a baseline and throwing it back at him for that which I have lost in my life at his hands and I wouldn't be saying it if I didn't think somehow he was watching. It's often been said that it's a spiritual war here on Earth and I am firm in my spiritual beliefs and as humans we use psychological tactics and there isn't a lot of room for mistakes.

"Know your enemy and know yourself. Your victory will be painless." (Sun Tzu's The Art of War 10:5, 15-16.)

I am being very serious and I am speaking with contempt. I don't joke about this sort of thing, not one little bit. I can only hope that every word of my contempt gets back to the SOB that is murdering these women. And I also hope that my sarcasm but way of insulting his intelligence chokes the living hell out of him. Maybe, just maybe the next time he kills one of these innocent women (and there will be a next time because there always is) he'll have so much of the garbage that I threw at him in his head that he'll screw up and leave a trail of evidence that he can't run from.

So, yes, I am serious and I'm using contempt for a baseline and throwing it back at him for that which I have lost in my life at his hands and I wouldn't be saying it if I didn't think somehow he was watching. It's often been said that it's a spiritual war here on Earth and I am firm in my spiritual beliefs and as humans we use psychological tactics and there isn't a lot of room for mistakes.

"Know your enemy and know yourself. Your victory will be painless." (Sun Tzu's The Art of War 10:5, 15-16.)

Out of curiosity, searched around for women named Delores who have been murdered, and was surprised to see that there are quite a few!
Not suggesting that has any relevance to the missing and murdered cases discussed here, but one wonders if the murderer is acting out on some premise we cannot interpret, or comprehend, beyond the hideous and mean-spirited violence directed at females.
With that in mind, might the killer have been influenced by some book or film?
For example..
speculation, imo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_Claiborne_(film)

"In a flashback to a scene some 20 years before, Vera engages in her regular ritual of berating Dolores, who breaks down crying and confesses her troubled home life. An unusually sympathetic Vera implies that she killed her late husband Jack, and engineered it to look like an accident. Vera's confession forms a bond between the two women and allows Dolores to take control of her own situation and future.

Still in the past, as a total solar eclipse approaches, Dolores and the young Selena have an argument about Dolores' suspicions regarding Joe's sexual abuse of Selena. Selena flees home for the weekend to work at a hotel to raise money from the high number of tourists coming to watch the eclipse. Joe soon returns from working on a fishing boat, and as a treat, Dolores has bought him a bottle of Scotch. After Joe gets drunk, Dolores reveals that she knows that he has stolen from Selena's account and molested his own daughter. Dolores provokes him into attacking her and falling down an old well, leaving him to die as he plunges to the stone bottom.

In the present again, Selena hears the story on a tape left for her by Dolores, who had foreseen her departure. While on the ferry, Selena suddenly uncovers a repressed memory of her father forcing her to give him a handjob. Realizing that her mother was telling the truth all along, Selena rushes back to Dolores as she is attending the coroner's inquest. Mackey makes a case to be sent to a grand jury in an attempt to indict Dolores for murder. Selena tells Mackey that he has no admissible evidence, and that despite an often-stormy relationship, Vera and Dolores loved each other. Realizing he has no case, Mackey reluctantly drops the charges.

The film ends with Dolores and Selena reconciling on the ferry wharf before Selena returns to New York".

On the subject of women named Delores, started thread for this missing woman, could she have been one of the first victims of mystery s.k?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...42-missing-since-1987&p=12090125#post12090125

"Edmonton, Alberta,Delores “Lolly” Marie Whiteman,42, missing since 1987"

Also, thinking of the name LEDUC, where human remains have been located and this suspect in the murders of sex workers in Ottawa..
Marc LEDUC, imo.
speculation, fwiw.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ing-sex-trade-workers-in-Ottawa-Ontario/page2

Out of curiosity, searched around for women named Delores who have been murdered, and was surprised to see that there are quite a few!
Not suggesting that has any relevance to the missing and murdered cases discussed here, but one wonders if the murderer is acting out on some premise we cannot interpret, or comprehend, beyond the hideous and mean-spirited violence directed at females.
With that in mind, might the killer have been influenced by some book or film?
For example..
speculation, imo.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolores_Claiborne_(film)
I would expect a sk to become fixated and also to stalk that which he becomes fixated with. This move, "Dolores Claiborne" is fairly well known and would provide a textbook example in that he would identify with the father through the disposition of his home family life and be furious with Dolores for not so much confronting, but rather defeating his inner truth by way of sending him to her version of the hell where he belonged. It's a parallel of sorts in which he identifies with and in his mind the story becomes a reality as well as an insult because it exposes his inner truths. What he would walk away with from watching a movie such as this would be an imprint by way of the woman who defeated him who went by the name Dolores and not so much that he would go out and seek a victim by that name; rather if he were to come across one would maybe take the extra time to lure her into his trap. It's a very fine line; imo, between reality and delusion in such a tormented mind and one must remember there are no boundaries to keep a sk from crossing that line from the abstract of there being no presence of a conscience. (no compassion, no attachment)

I would need to think that the name association game would only come after many years of killing given the erosion of the ideal template victim and the way in which that plays itself out whereby victimization is concerned. I think this is all based on phasing in the phases that a sk progresses through as time goes by as in reaching out for something new and interesting to base his actions on. MOO. Just a theory, but I don't see why a movie or book couldn't move that psychosis forward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonya702
Back