CANADA Canada- Alexandr ‘Sasha’ Puryga, 41, his white '12 Mercedes Benz located, LE seek witnesses & suspect vehicle, a blk Jeep Grand Cherokee, 13 Aug. '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm thinking of who would use an armoured vehicle. Politicians. Big stars. World leading figures. But then on a smaller scale/unknown scale - drug dealers? Gang members? Anyone doing illegal businesses? Transporting jewels and gold, illegally?

Cdn law stipulates you have a licence for an armoured vehicle, and must notify local police. I pondered this reason, and was quickly informed that police need to know etc due to criminals using an armoured vehicle for nefarious reasons, ie bank heist etc. So you're right, who uses? Garda, Brinks, politicians, stars, Heads of State, Military, Body guards for pineapple countries, dignitaries, jewellers (I know a guy that used to transport "gems" for jewelry stores in the trunk of his beat up old car, but he didn't carry a gun for years). There must be a big need for them as there are quite a few of these companies around, and doubtful they are turned out in the daily quantity like Honda. Speaking of car companies, Magna purchased that defunct armoured company. Who specializes in the design of these and is there enough secrecy to extract espionage or abduction theories here? Or was he a sad tale of hit and run driver?

Last edited:
FWIW

General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada is a global defence industry leader in providing land and amphibious combat vehicle solutions. Based in London, Ontario, the Canadian operations employ approximately 1,700 people who design, manufacture and support light and medium armoured vehicles.

FWIW

General Dynamics Land Systems-Canada is a global defence industry leader in providing land and amphibious combat vehicle solutions. Based in London, Ontario, the Canadian operations employ approximately 1,700 people who design, manufacture and support light and medium armoured vehicles.
Teradyne in Newmarket, Inkas in North York, Roshal in Brampton (just expanded it's business), and Zodiac in Bolton (very close to the 16th Sideroad)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutations
Back