CANADA Canada- Alexandr ‘Sasha’ Puryga, 41, his white '12 Mercedes Benz located, LE seek witnesses & suspect vehicle, a blk Jeep Grand Cherokee, 13 Aug. '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the top photo of the Jeep it looks like there is damage to the side of the car but in the bottom photo, there’s no damage. I think it’s an optical illusion in the top photo. The Jeep is so shiny it’s tricky to tell.

Has anyone been able to work out where exactly those photos of the black Jeep were taken?

Also interestingly, I put Armet Armoured Vehicles into google maps and what came up was a company in central Moscow. Perhaps entirely coincidental? Perhaps not? JMO
Bolshaya Polyanka St, 15, Moscow, Russia, 119108....... yes you are correct. It also puts the head office of Armet on the 16th Ave in King township, where Whyte used to live(or still does). Could Armet have a Russian subsidiary? Would doing business with Russia be against Cdn sanctions due to their current Ukraine conflict?
One would think after Whyte was released from prison, he would be in senior years and no longer in the vehicle business, but possible sold it and he remained a partner or director?
The theories presented puts all these players in this location, so why the cloak and dagger? Why would an employee abandon his car, not show for a meeting, have someone report a missing person, and a random black Jeep plates turn up registered to a defunct company? Abduction? Espionage? Misadventure?
List of Cdn Sanctions

Last edited:
I wonder if this guy was also a whistleblower? Where would he work in that location? There is nothing but large individual estates with long private driveways. I wonder if Whyte's home is in that location. If it is why would Puryga go there? Whyte has nothing to do with that industry now, imo.
I believe it to be there.
Million dollar question... why would he go there?
Who is Puryga? Is he here legally? When did he enter country? From where?
Does he have family here?
Previous work history? Previous criminal history?
What was found in his white Mercedes? Who was car registered to? Did LE print it? Any damage to car?
Has LE interviewed friends,family,coworkers?
Has LE obtained a search warrant for place of business? Do they have reason to?
Did LE search area around car for evidence?

Why did this article come up when I searched Sasha’s full name?

Hate-motivated assault suspect - Toronto police​

1724247270884.png
CP24
https://www.cp24.com › news › suspect-sought-in-susp...

4 days ago — Alexandr 'Sasha' Puryga, 41, from Vaughan. (York Regional Police Service · Police search for witnesses in 'suspicious' disappearance of ...

Attachments

• 1724247270760.jpeg
    1724247270760.jpeg
    674 bytes · Views: 1
Why did this article come up when I searched Sasha’s full name?

Hate-motivated assault suspect - Toronto police

View attachment 525965
CP24
https://www.cp24.com › news › suspect-sought-in-susp...

4 days ago — Alexandr 'Sasha' Puryga, 41, from Vaughan. (York Regional Police Service · Police search for witnesses in 'suspicious' disappearance of ...
Can't remember the technical term, but newsfeeds throw out commonalities if they have done a piece on it. The words you search are captured within the feeds. Sorry I can't explain it better, and yes, it's deceiving. It gives you that AHHH HAA moment, then the let down comes when it's nothing that you already didn't know....LOL

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soloinsight
Back