Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ... do the police have it all wrong ... bumbling fools hanging a triple murder on an unfortunate loner?

At no point did I say that cops are bumbling fools, I'm saying that there may have been a second person. believe it or not, in this day and age cops can be wrong too,, people who are innocent are on death row stateside as we post on ws,, Canada has incarcerated numerous people - recently - for very long stretches based on misdirection.

Let's say we were sleuthing the Rizzuto's, it's unlikely that any of us would question the sleuthing of blood relatives or family members. Why is it because it is this family do we automatically suppose that all is squeaky clean?

Do you honestly think DG is AL's only enemy?

Now that could definitely shed a questionable light on this whole story. Law enforcement would already have information if that's the case, but that they've said they are not looking for anyone else gets my mind racing a little. I still suspect more than one involved given the nature of the crime, the cleanup, timeframe involved, disposal and it really would be a lot for one person to manage - however manageable it really is.

What would be interesting to me is whether DG's previous employment had any relations with any of the petroleum companies AL was involved with too..?

darn ws acting up,, lost my post to the interweb gods.

maybe someone borrowed DG's truck.

do you ever wonder who the backers or investors were of winter petroleum?

one of them lives 87km straight north of airdrie in innisfail, and I bet my bottom dollar they know DG and know that DG holds a grudge too. How miffed would you be with this investment gone bust?

due to ws rules, I cannot link the person/s

This article seems to be dated enough to show that the business of the company in question was involved with environmental testing. I can't help but wonder if "MH" (DG in DisGuise) performed any work for any of AL's businesses... hmmm...

Awesome find PennyM. For those who question DG's intellect - how say you now?

I say that he definitely had the ability to plan such a crime as murder, and also had the means and ability to dispose of the bodies, as well.

Put me in the camp with stan laurel and lynck. I also think such a crime would take two people. I makes sense that in the logistics the person in the green truck was acting as lookout as he drove around the neighbourhood, and then picked up the bodies and the second person/other people.
To leave the green truck in the driveway, in the back alley, or even down the street would be foolish in a pre-meditated crime.

At no point did I say that cops are bumbling fools, I'm saying that there may have been a second person. believe it or not, in this day and age cops can be wrong too,, people who are innocent are on death row stateside as we post on ws,, Canada has incarcerated numerous people - recently - for very long stretches based on misdirection.

Let's say we were sleuthing the Rizzuto's, it's unlikely that any of us would question the sleuthing of blood relatives or family members. Why is it because it is this family do we automatically suppose that all is squeaky clean?

DG is a very convenient enemy, almost the perfect stooge with his background and chemical knowledge and lonerism's and his habitual lying. If I were to do a job and needed someone for the police to reflect on and away from me, DG would be the prime candidate. Nothing DG can say can help him. Maybe he was brought in/paid for disposal purposes.

big faux pas quoting oneself.

Put me in the camp with stan laurel and lynck. I also think such a crime would take two people. I makes sense that in the logistics the person in the green truck was acting as lookout as he drove around the neighbourhood, and then picked up the bodies and the second person/other people.
To leave the green truck in the driveway, in the back alley, or even down the street would be foolish in a pre-meditated crime.

If there was an accomplice, don't you think that DG would have given him/her up to the police--maybe try to blame the accomplice for the planning and get his charges reduced?

Some Canadians were wrongfully convicted, but I don't think that is a recent event. I think that pre-dates DNA analysis. The Guy Paul Morin was the case that educated police and prosecutors across the country about the dangers of tunnel vision.

I doubt that the family is squeaky clean ... most families have one or two skeletons in the closet. However, police obviously pursued several evidentiary scenarios until they arrived on the front steps of the accused's home. Ultimately they charged the one man that was at the end of the trail of evidence. That is, they didn't ask the question: who has a grudge against one of the victims, and then make an arrest. They admitted that the case was a complete mystery, and day by day, explained how the evidence led them to the suspect.

If there was an accomplice, don't you think that DG would have given him/her up to the police--maybe try to blame the accomplice for the planning and get his charges reduced?

Not if the alleged accomplice were gang/mafia affiliated...

How many homicides are executed by more than one person... A person that seemingly has no close bonds... A person that has no criminal affiliations alleged in past crimes... A person that has a criminal history doing whatever it takes including committing more crimes to allude LE but has not said a peep about other suspects to deflect blame... A person that has been charged with three homicides without the bodies, showing clearly enough evidence for LE to definitively state there is no other suspects.

He's an habitual proven/charged liar, an imposter, manipulative, creative, a meth-guy,, nothing he will say will be taken seriously. and if taken seriously, even harder to prove.

Wow. Good find. How did you discover that?

Good old Google search engine!

I don't believe he possesses a Master's degree at all. In the employment insurance decision (2005), the judge said DG claimed his year in medical school qualified him to lie about having a Bachelor's degree. Now here we see he was actually claiming to have an MSc for that job. If you are living under a fake name, it's not a big leap to add some fake letters after that name.

It's disturbing to think of all the test reports he signed, especially being in a supervisory role. I wonder if the company was ever audited.

He must have really had to keep to himself in BC. I would think co-workers would ask where he went to university, what was the topic of his master's thesis, who was his supervisor etc. Questions that the human resources team forgot verify. :rolleyes:

He's an habitual proven/charged liar, an imposter, manipulative, creative, a meth-guy,, nothing he will say will be taken seriously. and if taken seriously, even harder to prove.
So then we are assuming LE are just lazy and wouldn't follow-up on ANY possible evidence, motives or leads? In order to secure a conviction, the Crown would *ensure* that LE covers any possible angles that would jeopardize the Crown's case. They would NEVER take that chance.

How many homicides are executed by more than one person... A person that seemingly has no close bonds... A person that has no criminal affiliations alleged in past crimes... A person that has a criminal history doing whatever it takes including committing more crimes to allude LE but has not said a peep about other suspects to deflect blame... A person that has been charged with three homicides without the bodies, showing clearly enough evidence for LE to definitively state there is no other suspects.

DG's friends included those who distribute meth (H.A, Grim Reapers) and those who purchase stolen goods (fence/s), not the social media crowd by any stretch. Unless you think on a whim he got into methamphetamine production and later on was thinking of taking a semi to a pawn shop? DG had friends just not regular friends. Ironically, the one time he tries to go the straight legit path, things go sideways and he meets his equal opposite in deceptive practice.

DG's friends included those who distribute meth (H.A, Grim Reapers) and those who purchase stolen goods (fence/s), not the social media crowd by any stretch. Unless you think on a whim he got into methamphetamine production and later on was thinking of taking a semi to a pawn shop? DG had friends just not regular friends. Ironically, the one time he tries to go the straight legit path, things go sideways and he meets his equal opposite in deceptive practice.
What are you basing this on?

Back on July 5th, I was speaking with a woman who had access to some information - and at that time she told me that 3 bodies were found. As the search carried on, I kind of just thought she was full of crap and moved on.

Coincidentally on that same date, the Amber Alert was taken down for about 20 mins (this I saw with my own eyes). After that 20 mins or so, the Amber alert was put back to active. Make of that what you will, but it was strange.

Maybe one of the motorcycle gangs borrowed the 1993 green Ford T150 and murdered a five year old boy and his grandparents ... and then framed the accused, or as a favour to the accused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper