Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;827226444098973696]https://twitter.com/NancyHixt/status/827226444098973696[/video]

WTH did he go back at 8 am? I guess it's not uncommon for a perp to return to the scene of the crime. So he went to Airdrie, then drove all the way back? What happened between 5am and 8am?

To spray down the driveway?

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 1m1 minute ago
McCaw has pics of the truck in CCTV footage and #Garland truck side by side. Going over the similarities between the two #yyc

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 44s44 seconds ago
"both the unknown and known trucks have a reflective tape around the windshield," said McCaw #Garland #yyc

[video=twitter;827226733023617024]https://twitter.com/MetroLucie/status/827226733023617024[/video]

WTH did he go back at 8 am? I guess it's not uncommon for a perp to return to the scene of the crime. So he went to Airdrie, then drove all the way back? What happened between 5am and 8am?

My guess is he was on his way to psychiatrist and just couldn't resist. Which is why he was 1/2 hour late. I wish we knew distance from Liknes to his appointment. If I put my guess - Foothills Hospital it shows approx. 22 minutes to get there by car.

Please note this is only my guess/theory below:

Also - think if they could prove the 50 diapers from Foothills were taken after June 30th - it could indicate they were alive after leaving the home. Why would you grab diapers and put them on when the persons were deceased? If the airplane footage shows bodies in diapers like we suspect it would be further evidence AL/KL and NO may have been alive when taken.

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 46s46 seconds ago

Make, model, colour consistent; wheels, hub caps consistent; even hitch placement "consistent" between #Garland truck and one on CCTV.

I think he just drove by it because he is a sicko. That was right before he showed up for his appointment so it was either on the way or he took a little detour and that is why he was late.

They must not have any shots showing the license plate clearly

They must not have any shots showing the license plate clearly

I work with cameras every day getting plates from gas drive offs. It's hard to get a clear shot of numbers from a car going very fast at all ...

I think he just drove by it because he is a sicko. That was right before he showed up for his appointment so it was either on the way or he took a little detour and that is why he was late.

Or maybe he was checking to see if there was any police presence yet? I think he knew with the taking of NO that he wasn't going to have much time.

MOO

How far is it from the Liknes home to the farm?

You can see the rust hole over the rear wheel well and you can see the front driver side amber turn signal light is covered with black material, so no amber showing.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 29s29 seconds ago
"i didn't observe any unique characteristics...i did observe a number of distinctive characteristics," including tinted windows #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 57s58 seconds ago
McCaw-notes rust in same places on #Garland truck--and "unknown" truck on CCTV taken June 30/14

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 1m1 minute ago
#Garland truck had rust consistent with uneven colouring on pickup seen near Liknes home, says McCaw.

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
McCaw said reflective tape on unknown vehicle is "interrupted" and the known truck is rusted out in same spot. #Garland #yyc

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 58s58 seconds ago
Another CCTV video from West Calgary Dental on June 30, 2014 just after 9 a.m. shows a truck that appears to be the same. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 58s58 seconds ago
Another CCTV video from West Calgary Dental on June 30, 2014 just after 9 a.m. shows a truck that appears to be the same. #Garland

We should be able to map DG route today with additional CCTV info. As I recall in opening statements, they have him all the way out to DG farm on various CCTV (MOO IMO, going by my memory here).

This leaves a big question mark about the time between 5 and 8am. Were they already deceased when he arrived at the farm and he just dumped them there? Then went to his appointment and stopped by the crime scene on the way?? Why even go to the app? Were they alive upon arrival at the farm and he did his evil deeds for a couple hours, killed them and then left for the app? Were they still alive at the farm when he left to go to the app and he left them there to suffer?

[video=twitter;827229238365343745]https://twitter.com/NancyHixt/status/827229238365343745[/video]

This leaves a big question mark about the time between 5 and 8am. Were they already deceased when he arrived at the farm and he just dumped them there? Then went to his appointment and stopped by the crime scene on the way?? Why even go to the app? Were they alive upon arrival at the farm and he did his evil deeds for a couple hours, killed them and then left for the app? Were they still alive at the farm when he left to go to the app and he left them there to suffer?

I believe his parents heard him in the shower around 7 a.m. that morning so that wouldn't give him much time to do anything once he got back to the farm. really just put the victim's where he was going to hide them and then get in the shower and ready to go.

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 2m2 minutes ago
McCaw says truck in CCTV footage appears to show a missing driver side indicator headlight. Same as seized #Garland vehicle #yyc

We heard earlier from another witness that the driver side turn indicator was burnt out in the #Garland truck. #yyc

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 2m2 minutes ago
Truck outside Liknes home had no orange component in driver's side headlight. Orange left side indicator on #Garland pickup was missing.

In another CCTV video from Buddha's Veggie Restaurant (June 30, 2014) McCaw points out what appears to be missing turning indicator #Garland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop