Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 1m1 minute ago
More CCTV, more similarities between green trucks #Garland

:guitar:

READ BOTTOM UP - Important timeline/mapping info

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 58s59 seconds ago
Same day around 9 am, similar looking truck seen at West Calgary Dental also has empty truck bed. #Garland #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 2m2 minutes ago
CCTV image from 5:16 am shows something in truck box. 3 hours later, it's empty #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
What appears to be same truck drives by same location ~ 2 hrs later on June 30, 2014 and the truck bed is empty. #Garland #yyc

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 2m2 minutes ago
McCaw shows image of unknown truck on Macleod Trail at 5:16 a.m. with contents in the back. Two hours later, it shows no contents #Garland

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 2m2 minutes ago
"Appears to have contents in the truck box," says McCaw of green truck just after 5 a.m. on MacLeod Trail on June 30/14. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 3m3 minutes ago
CCTV footage from Buddha's Veggie shows green truck that "appears to have contents in the truck box" around 5:16 a.m. June 30, 2014 #Garland

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 1m1 minute ago
Break in #Garland trial. Crown done w/ McCaw

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 2m2 minutes ago
McCaw CCTV June 30/14 5:15am-appears to have "white" contents in back-7:37am drives in opposite direction and has nothing in box #Garland

Kevin MartinVerified account ‏@KMartinCourts 3m3 minutes ago
Green pickup similar to Garland's seen on Macleod Tr. around 5 am on June 30, 2014, had white item in truck box. #Garland

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 3m3 minutes ago
Two hrs, 21 minutes later, what appears to be same truck driving opposite direction on MacLeod trail June 30/14, empty truck box. #Garland

READ BOTTOM UP - Important timeline/mapping info

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 58s59 seconds ago
Same day around 9 am, similar looking truck seen at West Calgary Dental also has empty truck bed. #Garland #yyc

Meghan GrantVerified account ‏@CBCMeg 2m2 minutes ago
CCTV image from 5:16 am shows something in truck box. 3 hours later, it's empty #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 2m2 minutes ago
What appears to be same truck drives by same location ~ 2 hrs later on June 30, 2014 and the truck bed is empty. #Garland #yyc

McCaw shows image of unknown truck on Macleod Trail at 5:16 a.m. with contents in the back. Two hours later, it shows no contents #Garland

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 2m2 minutes ago
"Appears to have contents in the truck box," says McCaw of green truck just after 5 a.m. on MacLeod Trail on June 30/14. #Garland

Lucie Edwardson ‏@MetroLucie 3m3 minutes ago
CCTV footage from Buddha's Veggie shows green truck that "appears to have contents in the truck box" around 5:16 a.m. June 30, 2014 #Garland

This should be a great cross. How the heck do you even make a dent in evidence this strong?

I remember watching CCTV video from the bosma trial and being so sad knowing that i was watching Tim bosma being pulled behind a truck in an incinerator. I'm going to feel the same way about this video. Knowing what the white object in the back of the truck is.😞

This should be a great cross. How the heck do you even make a dent in evidence this strong?

I remember watching CCTV video from the bosma trial and being so sad knowing that i was watching Tim bosma being pulled behind a truck in an incinerator. I'm going to feel the same way about this video. Knowing what the white object in the back of the truck is.��

I wonder if that video will be released to the press?

:applause:
I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!! I have been waiting for this.

Haha! I know Right!? This is awesome evidence!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I don't think I've even breathed through McCaw's testimony. Holy that was intense!!!! 👏

I will laugh so hard if they say the defence has no questions for the witness 😂

I wonder if that video will be released to the press?

Not sure. Speaking of releasing pictures I was surprised the Press showed the picture of what was probably Nathan's tooth since it appears that is all that is left of his remains. In the bosma trial a lot of journalists did not release the pictures of the few bones that were left in the incinerator out of respect for his family.

Okay I'll *try* to put together a timeline of The Event later on tonight.

We have these new CCTV views and times and directions (my cut and past and attempting to sort out the order - I removed the reporter's names, etc just for clarity in this exercise)

June 30/14
Green pickup similar to Garland's seen on Macleod Tr. around 5 am on June 30, 2014, had white item in truck box. #Garland
5:15am-appears to have "white" contents in back-

7:37am drives in opposite direction and has nothing in box #Garland

Then we have him at his appointment approx (8:30am - was supposed to be 8am

What time did DG Mom hear him in the shower - I thought it was about 7?
I wish we knew where the psych appointment was located. There will be driving time for that.

I have never mapped a timeline before. If anyone wants to take a kick at it, please do. I will attempt later on if no one else has.

I will laugh so hard if they say the defence has no questions for the witness 😂

Only because how do you even defend that?? YOU CAN'T! He needs to rot for what he did to that family!!!

One thing to also remember about the medical appointment - was not likely a full hour - usually only runs 45-50 minutes to allow leaving time, break for the therapist to prepare for the next appointment. With DG arriving 1/2 hour late he may have only been seen for 15 minutes. I wish we knew where it was too.

Okay I'll *try* to put together a timeline of The Event later on tonight.

We have these new CCTV views and times and directions (my cut and past and attempting to sort out the order - I removed the reporter's names, etc just for clarity in this exercise)

June 30/14
5:15am-appears to have "white" contents in back-

7:37am drives in opposite direction and has nothing in box #Garland

Then we have him at his appointment approx (8:30am - was supposed to be 8am

What time did DG Mom hear him in the shower - I thought it was about 7?
I wish we knew where the psych appointment was located. There will be driving time for that.

I have never mapped a timeline before. If anyone wants to take a kick at it, please do. I will attempt later on if no one else has.
Psychiatrist Dr Thomas Fischer 1107 37 Street SW

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

He sure took a risk going to his psych appointment. It's not like it would give him an alibi - I wonder why he went to it.

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney · 1m1 minute ago
Defence suggesting it was 7:15 a.m. when accused was at home Monday June 30, 2014. Archie #Garland agrees

After a break, #Garland trial resuming. McCaw on the stand for cross-examination #yyc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx