Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird that the "skeeters would be brutal"...

I lived in Alberta for 20 years, and there weren't mosquitoes to speak of (one of the many things I miss about living there).

Alberta, and especially the area around Calgary, is

a) dry
b) cools off at night
c) at a high altitude

All of which combine together to keep the skeeter population down.

There's always tons of Mosquitos late spring/early summer. I got about five bites being at the property yesterday. RCMP tactical vehicles had many bottles of repellant for officer use.

I wonder who phoned in the tip about the truck. Is it DG's truck or does it belong to AG/DG?

Finally this info has been released in MSM so we can discuss what we'd all figured out yesterday afternoon.

Sorry, I'm still not able to reply with a quote but .....

Thank you, Penny M, for the link to the article with info about the POI (post # 527). Wow!

JMO - LE might have released the POI to follow him, just in case the Grandparents and Nathan can be located.
They released him because he can't be held for more than 24 hours. Doesn't mean they are done with him.

JMO

Someone mentioned up thread that these ponds are very shallow, maybe a few feet. Perhaps it was not safe to enter with the Zodiac?

That was me who said that, and I also wondered if the pond would be deep enough to use the boat with an engine. I don't know how deep that pond is exactly so I said "typically" these types of prairie ponds around here are just a few feet deep.

hmmm...If the Herald has labelled this properly....that means BOTH of those parcels are Garlands ....not just the southern one and possibly the 40 acre parcel to the west towards the highway as well...*just field*...that would make 3 40 acre parcels...interesting...I wonder how many parcels in that 1/4 section they own.....

Yesterday on global news at 6:30 they said that it was "about 75 acres" of land being searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en