Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was me who said that, and I also wondered if the boat would be deep enough to use the boat with an engine. I don't know how deep that pond is exactly so I said "typically" these types of prairie ponds around here are just a few feet deep.

Here in Manitoba too they can range in depth considerably ...but with the way that slough looks with the rushes and grass it doesn't look very deep at all.....

I take full credit for that bit of sleuthing :)

Multiple people found it yesterday within a few mins of each other :p someone else posted the actual court documents before the article was posted. Was that you? I can't remember everyone's names.

OMG you people are awesome sleuthers. Everything in that article we knew here!

Just curious, are tick born diseases a concern in Alberta like they are here in Ontario? If so, I sure hope those LE officers are doing head to toe checks at the end of the day.

No, there is no Lyme disease in Alberta -- Lyme disease is spreading north to Canada from the U.S., and the states which border Alberta do not have endemic Lyme.

Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever is caused by a tick, but not sure if Airdrie is home to the Rocky Mountain Wood Tick -- it's probably too far east.

Just wondering if the poi and grampa happen to look alike by any chance ? From the chest up, while driving ? Would perhaps explain the different "sightings". Maybe same basic build / hair color or not ??

Could money be the main motive,POI angry that money was lost in the business venture. Knew they were leaving for Mexico, had some money from the sale , surely not but....who knows

So, where are AG and DG??
I wonder.
Yesterday there were some real estate property values of this area being posted on WS and without knowing all the facts, I would surmise this parcel of land is very very valuable real estate and with elderly parents would be a substantial inheritance.

Feeling bad for the Garland family to have this missing persons case attached to their name. I know a Garland in Edmonton. no idea if related or not:(

Weather turning ugly. I can see dark clouds near airdrie as I look out from the edge of the city.

http://www.tradekey.com/company/P2-Solutions-Ltd-8382577.html

Company Products / Services:mercury

Year Established:2000

Number of Employees:6-10

Factory Location:Airdrie, Alberta, Canada

Contact Person : Douglas Garland (General Manager)
Company : P2 Solutions Ltd.
Address : 3, Site 12, RR# 2, Airdrie, Alberta, Canada

SBM

Also gives contact phone number for DG - reverse search of that phone number shows it belonging to A E Garland.

So, DG ran a business producing mercury out of this location in 2000? and used his dad's phone number as his contact number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay