CANADA Canada- Amanda Antoni, 31, found dead in her basement, considered suspicious but ruled an accidental fall down stairs, Calgary, 26/10/15, *Netflix*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hhhmm not sure all I can say on here that I read on public FB/comments, unsure if hubby is considered a POI... Sorry this is a long post. Mods, please snip if not allowed :)

- I saw a post from the current owner of the house who posted pics of what the stairs and basement look like now. She was approached by the Netflix show to film in the house. So husband does not currently live in the house. The current owner found it odd husband said he went down 4 steps and saw her as you can't actually see anything until you turn the corner on the steps 6 or 7 (IIRC), then you'd see where she was. However, he might've been traumatized and who counts steps anyways? Odd he said 4, I would've said I went down the stairs or some stairs... but maybe not in that state!

- His current FB profile shows motorcycles and him on one. Unsure if they are his, but one looks to be. I guess he made a public post for people to come out for his birthday back in January 2016 (less than 3 months) to Shanks Sports Grill. Nothing wrong with a birthday, maybe he was lonely. I don't think he's sophisticated enough to plan or be part of a murder plan.

- Good thought about neighbors or acquaintances who would know she's alone. Someone took this opportunity of the window of time (if murder)

- Unsure toxicology, not sure that's published or LE would release. Could be something of that nature, but I can't find any mention of anything like that really.

*Also to note: the G F M charity fundraiser page is still up! $940 raised.
There are three steps from the mainfloor to the stairwell landing. From there, her husband would turn 90 degrees to the right and see Amanda on the floor in the basement. The floor was covered with blood.

He did not have to go down 6-7 stairs to see the basement floor, the blood, and Amanda.

1724138729321.png

This doesn't make sense. I've known one or two people who genuinely suffer migraine and they are not driving and running errands. They are in a dark, quiet room not moving.

We know she had cannabis in her system. Was she looking for migraine medicine or to buy pot? If the latter, what are the chances that her suppliers would come forward? I think it's unlikely.

"Prior to her death, Antoni was suffering from migraines and it's believed she may have run several errands Friday and Saturday to local herbalists or pharmacies in search of treatment for the condition. She was driving a four-door, 2012, black Chevrolet Cruise."​

Calgary Police Service:

Honestly, I doubt that anyone would resort to such cruelty over marijuana debt. It was 2015, after all. Plus, marijuana has been legalized in all of Canada in 2018, so I can’t imagine anyone being prosecuted for selling AA marijuana in 2015, even pre-legalization. Marijuana dealer could have safely admitted to selling her some, JMO. “Herbalists or pharmacies” sounds like an odd combination given the context, though, and is subject to different interpretations.

Honestly, I doubt that anyone would resort to such cruelty over marijuana debt. It was 2015, after all. Plus, marijuana has been legalized in all of Canada in 2018, so I can’t imagine anyone being prosecuted for selling AA marijuana in 2015, even pre-legalization. Marijuana dealer could have safely admitted to selling her some, JMO. “Herbalists or pharmacies” sounds like an odd combination given the context, though, and is subject to different interpretations.
I don't think anyone would murder someone for not paying for personal use cannabis. I also doubt that anyone would run a tab for cannabis.

Regarding selling pot, it depends on how much someone was selling in 2015. If they were selling to a lot of different people, then they had a steady supply, which would result in charges and a conviction. I don't think anyone who was selling pot in 2015 was going to go to the police and admit it. They would assume that Amanda's death was unrelated and stay out of it.

I'm wondering whether she remained home alone that weekend due to migraine. I'm curious whether she was alone in the house. Did she have a guest? If someone was with her, and she was talking to her husband, and someone wasn't happy about the situation - who knows.

There's something off about how she hit the piggy bank, and the force of hitting it. Why didn't she put her arms up to catch her fall and protect her head? It would be instinctive to put her hands up to brace a fall.

I don't think anyone would murder someone for not paying for personal use cannabis. I also doubt that anyone would run a tab for cannabis.

Regarding selling pot, it depends on how much someone was selling in 2015. If they were selling to a lot of different people, then they had a steady supply, which would result in charges and a conviction. I don't think anyone who was selling pot in 2015 was going to go to the police and admit it. They would assume that Amanda's death was unrelated and stay out of it.

I'm wondering whether she remained home alone that weekend due to migraine. I'm curious whether she was alone in the house. Did she have a guest? If someone was with her, and she was talking to her husband, and someone wasn't happy about the situation - who knows.

There's something off about how she hit the piggy bank, and the force of hitting it. Why didn't she put her arms up to catch her fall and protect her head? It would be instinctive to put her hands up to brace a fall.

Having looked at her husband, I don’t believe he is involved. Even that he didn’t call, which is very sad, is probably stemming from his outlook on the world. To me, the question is, whether someone else, or an accident. Could in be a seizure? Then, she could have fallen, got up, in a confused post-ictal state, walked around, and could have had another one, or just stayed downstairs, still postictal, and succumbed to injuries. Her bruises could be result of convulsive activity then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back