GUILTY Canada - Amber Kirwan, 19, New Glasgow, NS, 9 Oct 2011 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Welcome JCK. I respectfully disagree. I'm sure it was investigated. Even so it would really prove nothing IMO.
There is no agree/disagree, it's a fact. I know Mason and I know his friends, some who appear on all four of Falconer' gf's facebooks. No question they all knew/know each other.

There is no agree/disagree, it's a fact. I know Mason and I know his friends, some who appear on all four of Falconer' gf's facebooks. No question they all knew/know each other.
So, if you know Mason, what are your thoughts?

Well, I see your point, but I personally don't know all the friends of my friends and vice versa, iykwim.

Plus, it doesn't amount to a hill of beans for this trial. imo

Falconer's sister testified that Amber had never been to the trailer or camper.
You're right, it doesn't matter to this trial and, perhaps,fb mutual friends doesn't mean they knew each other.

You're right, it doesn't matter to this trial and, perhaps,fb mutual friends doesn't mean they knew each other.
Don't get me wrong here--I don't remember the judge saying the Crown had to prove that Falconer acted alone throughout every faucet of Amber's ordeal.

At least let's put these guys behind bars one at a time.

That was my point. I should have clarified:seeya:

Wonder if the Jurors will be allowed to work thru the evening. I guess that depends on the budget. Costs $ to keep Court open after hours.

Wonder if the Jurors will be allowed to work thru the evening. I guess that depends on the budget. Costs $ to keep Court open after hours.
I wondered about this, too.

They are going to sequester them; so that can't be cheap.

If they work late and bring the verdict in, there might not be any reporters to tweet it out. :(

Considering Amber was first at a house party; then in a public taxi; then in a crowed night club—this is not as unexpected as Mr. Beswick is trying to make it sound. Imo.
-----

CH_Aaron Beswick‏@CH_ABeswick5 mins

Another male's DNA was found on clothing binding wrists of Amber Body

https://twitter.com/CH_ABeswick

I suspect that unknown DNA can be found on brand new clothing right off the rack. The important thing is not so much that there was other DNA but that both Amber's and the accused's was found.

I wondered about this, too.

They are going to sequester them; so that can't be cheap.

If they work late and bring the verdict in, there might not be any reporters to tweet it out. :(

Oh I would think that the reporters are camped out on the court room steps.

I suspect that unknown DNA can be found on brand new clothing right off the rack. The important thing is not so much that there was other DNA but that both Amber's and the accused's was found.

Exactly

Oh I would think that the reporters are camped out on the court room steps.

Wish I could remember but one of the tweets Truth P. posted said words to that effect. Whomever would be hanging in until a verdict. Glad ya chimed in musicaljoke :seeya:

I have to go into work for a couple hours this aft. Sure will be checking in here ASAP. Thanks again TruthP. for all your hard work with tweets, maps etc. Awesome job. I really liked how the Judge went thru the Instructions. Clear and concise instructions.

In just a few minutes the Jurors will begin :please::jail:

One of the Canadian cases I followed in the past Judge did allow Jurors to continue well into the eve. However the Judge did ask the Jurors if they were close to a verdict. They replied (by note of course) they were so allowed to continue. A Verdict was read shortly thereafter.

I didn't realize how long the judge's instructions would take when I made my earlier guess. I doubt we will see a verdict today--unless very late in the afternoon. So, I think I'll go with tomorrow, before 2 pm.
-----

Angela MacIvor‏@AngMacIvorCBC7 mins
This could take 10 minutes or several days. If I was a betting reporter, I would say it's unlikely we'll hear a verdict today.

Angela MacIvor‏@AngMacIvorCBC9 mins
Court closed. Jury will now officially begin deliberations.

https://twitter.com/AngMacIvorCBC

Angela MacIvor ‏@AngMacIvorCBC · 8m
I am told the jury will stop deliberations for the night at 6:00 unless they feel they are close to a decision.

I just dread this phase. Cant imagine what it's like for loved ones :please:

Mason and Amber definitely knew Chris Falconer before Amber's murder. Can't believe it hasn't come out.
By checking the facebook accounts of any of the four "girlfriends" of Falconer we see that they all have mutual friends of Mason and Amber.
This is a small town. I would say everybody has mutual FB friends with most people in the same age range. Not to mention that after Amber went missing everybody in town added mason as a FB friend.
Not disagreeing with your statement just saying that if you came to that conclusion because of FB connections it can be very misleading.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321
Back