Canada - Anthony Raine, 17 mos, found dead, Edmonton, April 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That makes sense. It's obviously not the cheap stroller - it has substance, so it was not cheap.

The child has a nice stroller and a nice snow suit. Someone cares.

The snowsuit is old and the brand is a midrange. I bought my son a new USPA snowsuit on amazon for 30$ this winter, and they weren't selling that colour or style, so it's a hand me down

IM glad arrests were made quickly. Now, to see what small details sneaknout before trial.

Re caps: If it was Out Law, it would have to be a custom job because Outlaw is usually one word, isn't it?

I thought possibly they could be matching caps but not identical eg: His Law, Her Law...

I found a useful site where you can play around with fonts and colors:

http://www.fontspace.com/category/gothic?p=4

And used it to come up with this guess based on (to the bane of WSers everywhere) the low quality CCTV images:
font eg.png

ETA: Grateful for the news of an arrest... Will leave font sleuthing for another day!

I know it's a Sobeys grocery store from the 1000's sign in the background. I found this. Sobeys 15367 Castle Downs Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T5X 6C3

Safeway has the same signs, but yeah, this store is definitely a Sobeys.
You can tell by the floor and the sensormatics by the door.
Not that I work at Sobeys or anything xD

So horrible and sad to think the little guy was lying there alone for three days before he was found. Poor baby.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/edmonton-dead-toddler-people-interest-1.4081644
Police believe the boy was left in the area on April 18, three days prior to when he was found.

Hours after releasing the photos, Edmonton police were able to locate and arrest the two people in the photos.
EPS said they are grateful to the public for all the tips they received, adding they do not need any more tips at this time.
An autopsy for the toddler is scheduled for Monday.

Lightening the stroller to see if I can see a 20 month old child. Does anyone see a child?

... anyone want to try sharpening the image? I'm not asking for speculation on what anyone feels or imagines they see - but only whether anyone else has explored this question with software.

View attachment 115568

I don't see a child in the stroller.
Has it been confirmed that this couple are related to the child somehow? Were they seen in the vicinity of the church?
Baby strollers are a very common method for shoplifters as well...

Please remember Websleuths does not allow screenshots of Facebook page comments.

Thank you,
Tricia

With Otto's photo lightened up I now see a pair of boots with white tops [lining?] They look to be very close to the ground though. It's been a while since I have dealt with strollers so not sure if that's normal.
I think the white is absolutely part of the stroller.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Totally normal for this time of year.
In fact, the forecast for Calgary (about 3 hours south of a Edmonton) tonight is calling for snow.

Yes...it snowed most of the day today in Edmonton...nothing that stayed, but still... it's almost May! :(

Here are the three photos of the Persons of Interest, released by the Edmonton Police:

People%20of%20interest.ashx

People%20of%20interest(2).ashx

People%20of%20interest(3).ashx

http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/News/MediaReleases/toddlerdeathupdateapr22.aspx

And, yes, they are indeed saying,

An autopsy has been scheduled for Monday.

Wow, is that a mask to disguise his face..one of those clear masks. Something looks on about his face. Is it possible, something happened to toddler, and parents were in act of concocting story for police...and that is what we are witnessing?

A toddler was found dead near 155 Avenue and Castle Downs Road on Friday April 21, 2017. Police are hoping someone will recognize clothing found at the scene and help identify the body.

1b5ecce839fb5d7a49681187cec3e492.jpg

The toddler was found by a passerby around 2:30 p.m. near the Good Shepherd Anglican Church, at 15499 Castle Downs Road. Police estimate the boy’s age at about 20 months, but he could be older.

The clothing includes a black and grey shoe with fluorescent green laces and blue stripes, a Batman T-shirt and a blue snowsuit that says U.S. Polo Assn and USPA U.S. Polo Assn.

http://a.msn.com/01/en-ca/BBA8xmJ?ocid=sf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Additional photos from the above article...

3a472df6351154b55429c60dce9553b4.jpg

331b22a15c71ed233bc36a8910ed1a10.jpg

7416ef00845745c35fb053fd540c1449.jpg

a91744b948613e93c0ac0f7b317159eb.jpg

7f615c7318fafa7511137f490f97926d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics