CANADA Canada - Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, 10, Montreal, 12 March 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CCTV VIDEO.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/03/14/disparition-du-petit-ariel-images
https://translate.google.ca/transla...disparition-du-petit-ariel-images&prev=search

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2018/03/14/on-craignait-hier-pour-la-securite-de-lenfant
attachment.php

Why does it say “the deceased’s father”? Do they know this? And if he’s in the river, how? Why? It was too cold for swimming, no?

Why does it say “the deceased’s father”? Do they know this? And if he’s in the river, how? Why? It was too cold for swimming, no?
Oh goodness, totally missed that!
Hoping and assuming that is a google translate error?!
This is what the original French version stated..
Le père du disparu, Kouadio Frédéric Kouakou, croit toujours que son fils a été victime d’un enlèvement.

http://dictionary.reverso.net/french-english/disparudisparu
- disparaître
être porté disparu to be reported missing
(=porté disparu) missing person
(=défunt) departed

Really badly translated. In french it says, the father of the "disappeared". It's pretty much ice water right now, it's winter so no swimming. He might have walked too close to the edge of the water and slipped in, some news guy today said the search team is even afraid of going to close to the water because the current is very strong at the moment. This is what the river looks like right now.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• recherches-ariel-jeffrey-kouakou-riviere-des-prairies.jpg
    recherches-ariel-jeffrey-kouakou-riviere-des-prairies.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 455
  • DYQYhkXX0AAqlBR.jpg large.jpg
    DYQYhkXX0AAqlBR.jpg large.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 455
he was probably bored, lonely, sad, curious... easy (for me anyway) to think he went to water's edge to poke and play...

Really badly translated. In french it says, the father of the "disappeared". It's pretty much ice water right now, it's winter so no swimming. He might have walked too close to the edge of the water and slipped in, some news guy today said the search team is even afraid of going to close to the water because the current is very strong at the moment. This is what the river looks like right now.

attachment.php
attachment.php
Oh my goodness, that’s treacherous looking. I so hope he didn’t go there. :(
And thank you for the pics, Phei!

Yeah....I lived in Montreal many years, some in the West Island. How many times was I afraid to walk onto the ice? Sometimes you couldn't tell where the shore stopped and the lake edge began, due to the covering of snow.
I fear poor Ariel may have mistaken snow covered thin ice to the ground of the park's edge. :(

Yes the river seems the likeliest scenario. So sad. Keep in mind that on Monday afternoon there was no snow and it was above freezing. All the snow and ice that you see know fell in the past 30 hours or so. He should have had a clearer view of the river on Monday but I agree an accident seems most likely.
I’m so glad there was surveillance cameras that caught some of his movements on Monday

Something that bugs me with this story is Ariel looked like he was wearing running shoes, not boots. Doesn't look like that area near the river was shoveled at all, still looks like quite a few inches of snow, would a kid venture into such thick snow like that if they weren't wearing boots? I know my 10 year old daughter would never, she hates wetting her feet.

Looking at the map, it looks like the river is close to the park. Is there a fence separating them?

Something that bugs me with this story is Ariel looked like he was wearing running shoes, not boots. Doesn't look like that area near the river was shoveled at all, still looks like quite a few inches of snow, would a kid venture into such thick snow like that if they weren't wearing boots? I know my 10 year old daughter would never, she hates wetting her feet.

Sadly, none of my two boys would have minded, especially if it was to secretly check out some forbidden place. IMO

Plus, there really wasn't that much snow on Monday.

Matt Gilmour @MGilmourMTL 38s39 seconds ago

Any volunteers who want to help search for missing Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, 10, are asked to go to the corner of Gouin and Bois-de-Boulonge, in Ahunsic-Cartierville. A bus has just arrived to keep people warm in between searches. #CJAD #ArielJeffreyKouakou #missingchild

Welcome to Ws Phei, thanks for the helpful pics and posts!
:Welcome1:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...nue-search-for-boy-10-missing-since-monday-2/
Durocher added that a mobile police command post would remain near the park overnight and that officers hadn’t yet ruled out any hypothesis about what may have happened.

Police say the boy, who is French-speaking, is black, has black hair and black eyes and was wearing a black coat with a hood, grey pants and yellow shoes before he disappeared.

Local residents were told to remain vigilant and to keep an eye on any places a young boy may hide from the wintry weather that hit Montreal on Wednesday.
While Kouakou’s disappearance didn’t fit the Amber Alert criteria, executive director Pina Arcamone said there are other ways to reach the public quickly through social media with the most crucial piece of information: a missing child’s photograph.

Arcamone said that following the disappearance of Quebec girl Cedrika Provencher in 2007, police looked into a secondary alert for missing youngsters that fell outside of Amber Alert criteria but that nothing came of it.

“Certainly, there are tools that are not costly that can alert an entire population to be on the lookout,” she said.

His father in a recent interview said that he warned Ariel of the dangers of water. That he would never go near water.
With kids, you never say never. People at time will do the things that they will never do.
I hope he's found.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

I've scolded my kids many times for venturing out with running shoes in winter. Kids do that[emoji849]

So is it safe to assume that if they caught him walking to the park/friends house, they should be able to find him walking back?!
Here's to hoping that all the stores/businesses nearby are going through their footage to see if they caught him on it.

All moo

Also the parents did not mention any medication or health issues at all. They were both asked to talk about Ariel ( the interview runs over 12 minutes) and nowhere did they say anything about his health being a concern

So has it been determined that there is no dangerous medical issue for Ariel with him being missing now for so long?

With video and witness evidence placing him in that park, I'm also afraid that the river seems like the most likely scenario at this point. Not that abduction for nefarious purposes is a better alternative.

Seems so hopeless at this point. :(

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members