CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FromGermany ... you're reading my mail :blushing::seeya::blushing:

Initially I read your post as follows: Another than AG returns at AG's home ... and so on. But I now understand, you meant "another than AG returns to his/her home" ... and so on. Then we are on the same trip!
Sorry, I am an alien and sometimes I don't read the nuances in expression in a right way. (I hope, not always to interpret wrong ...!) :blushing:

FWIW, I doubt this was an accidental meeting of an unknown killer and AG just happening to enter her garage. I think it was planned, set up and carried out by someone/persons known to her. LE have concluded that there was no forced entry and it was someone known to AG. That leaves out the raving lunatic on the loose, drunk or otherwise.

I doubt the car was the motive because it's nearly impossible to steal these cars. Perhaps hatred and jealousy because of the car, that's possible.

I'm sticking with young and close. So that leaves me with:
- PK
- JV
- the F boys
- the K family of boys/men

And I'm really liking the Perp 1 and Perp 2 scenario with a hidden gay man (still in the closet due to religion, etc.). The religious angle helps with 'Amazing Grace'.

These are merely my own thoughts.......

:twocents:

Initially I read your post as follows: Another than AG returns at AG's home ... and so on. But I now understand, you meant "another than AG returns to his/her home" ... and so on. Then we are on the same trip!
Sorry, I am an alien and sometimes I don't read the nuances in expression in a right way. (I hope, not always to interpret wrong ...!) :blushing:

You are doing just fine FromGermany. I love your posts!:seeya:

I was thinking about the order in which the assaults may have occurred ...

while in a fit of rage ............

1) stabbing to death

Since there was no msm regarding anything tied around AG's mouth, i.e. duct tape or anything stuffed inside her mouth, i.e. large sock, etc., the perp would have taken quite a risk beating and sexually assaulting AG in her garage while she was alive, not knowing if a neighbour would hear her screaming and come to her aid. Her dogs would have gone wild with barking hearing their master screaming. With the knife attack, there may have been one slight initial painful cry, but not audible outside the garage.

AG may have been dragged to the garage, but there was no msm report on blood smeared from inside the home to the garage.

I think AG was blindsided by the stabbing to death first.

This is all speculation of course and imo. If the perp was someone young and close, they probably knew the neighbours bordering AG's home were either not home or ????

The following could have been carried out once AG was dead.

2) beating after death
3) sexually assaulting after death
4) removing trophy after death

IMO

If AG's clothing this evening had been as always, when she planned to stay at home, then the "visit" was unexpected, I would think. If AG's clothing had been more chic and special like then, when she wanted to go out, then the "visit" perhaps was expected or more important to her (someone, who hadn't visit over years or someone other, there are several possibilities). IMO

Rose,
your point 1 and 2 I would see in different order, in any case it would possible.

We don't know yet, wether the Camaro had been started. Maybe the engine was running and drowned out AG's screams and cries for help. If so, her dog's trauma would also have been related to Camaro engine noise. Maybe Camaro and dogs have been tested by LE.

We don't know the time of death: evening or night. The last email is only a vague clue we think. If the Camaro was running in the evening hours and only for a limited time, then neighbours would not have been surprised. -always IMO-

^^^^^^ If the car had been started/running I doubt anyone would have heard it except the dogs. In spite of this being a racing sports car, believe it or not, they run very quietly. When you're driving them you can make them go VROOOM-VROOOM but one rarely needs to do this. They will make a slight noise out on the highway when the driver is picking up speed.

The dogs would have heard every single nuance of sound because that's their nature.

^^^^^^ If the car had been started/running I doubt anyone would have heard it except the dogs. In spite of this being a racing sports car, believe it or not, they run very quietly. When you're driving them you can make them go VROOOM-VROOOM but one rarely needs to do this. They will make a slight noise out on the highway when the driver is picking up speed.

The dogs would have heard every single nuance of sound because that's their nature.

Stone, today I have already written 2 x a novel to you. Now I'm crying bitterly because of mistakes (wrong button and another problem) that maked my posts disappearing. First thinking of, then translating, then reading and examining three times, then - all for the cat! I'm disturbed. Sorry, you have to wait till later to hear about Camaro sound and perp 1 and perp 2. :tears:

Stone, today I have already written 2 x a novel to you. Now I'm crying bitterly because of mistakes (wrong button and another problem) that maked my posts disappearing. First thinking of, then translating, then reading and examining three times, then - all for the cat! I'm disturbed. Sorry, you have to wait till later to hear about Camaro sound and perp 1 and perp 2. :tears:

FromGermany, as the grand old(est) lady of Mistakeville, I welcome you into our company! :fireworks:

I'm pretty sure that many of us have experienced your same problems, without the additional one of translation. After the storm, what sustains us in the end is the one thing that is paramount: Finding out who murdered Audrey.

We can do this, people!!

FromGermany, as the grand old(est) lady of Mistakeville, I welcome you into our company! :fireworks:
How funny! :floorlaugh:
I'm pretty sure that many of us have experienced your same problems, without the additional one of translation. After the storm, what sustains us in the end is the one thing that is paramount: Finding out who murdered Audrey.
We can do this, people!!

Yes, that's important, nothing more!

And another Bulletin Message and novel version 3 for nothing! The whole text ready and not able to send it.

Please, no gratulations for club membership. I will now :eek:fftobed: and whimper.

And another Bulletin Message and novel version 3 for nothing! The whole text ready and not able to send it.

Please, no gratulations for club membership. I will now :eek:fftobed: and whimper.

In like situations I've found that a sense of humor :floorlaugh: is the best medicine and brings peaceful sleep. :grandma:

dd2

Stone, I really like VROOOM-VROOOM and would always look at cars with such sound at the street even backwards!!
I have not full idea of the sector and didn't know, a Camaro may sound softly.

FWIW, I doubt this was an accidental meeting of an unknown killer and AG just happening to enter her garage. I think it was planned, set up ..........................................
And I'm really liking the Perp 1 and Perp 2 scenario with a hidden gay man (still in the closet due to religion, etc.). The religious angle helps with 'Amazing Grace'.

My opinion changes every hour and I'm desperately trying to find the correct solution.
Last scenario, I could imagine somehow:

This morning - 27. - AG doesn't 100% feel comfortable, maybe she has premonitions. I have learned, that many of the victims 09/11 had premonitions days/weeks before and thought of "big things" would appear and death and fear. We know, AG was able to feel in this way. AG sends an email - Amazing Grace - to LF. Why to her, that is still a mystery. Perhaps to LF, because of writing her 1 moth ago about fear by night and fear without her dogs.

The first "visitor" is perp 1, wellknown and close to AG. Maybe he is a computer expert. He is resposible for: AG unlocks the door, AG starts her computer (perp 1 doesn't know passwords), AG kennels the shepherds, AG gets an announcement of later "visitor 2".

Maybe AG and perp 1 have to solve a computer problem or perp 1 wants to show something at the computer; both are busy till the next "visitor" arrives.

- to be continued -

FWIW, I doubt this was an accidental meeting of an unknown killer and AG just happening to enter her garage. I think it was planned, set up and ........................................

- continued -

Visitor 2/perp 2 arrives; maybe he is a motor vehicle expert. Perp 2 is also known to AG over many years. Maybe AG's Camaro has a "winter problem" or something else. AG enters the garage after she has put on her coat because of cold.

I don't want to describe the murder in detail. Perp 2 begins, then perp 1, perhaps then both (that makes sense because of the overreaction). Motive: MONEY, helping one another, rage, disappointment.

At least now perp 1 (or perp 2) plentifully feeds the shepherds, the food enriched with some drugs to keep them silent for days or to murder them also.
Perp 1 sends an email Amazing Grace to a "specific recipient" (oneself) to serve alibi and to fake the time of AG's death.

In this scenario JV doesn't appear. If homosexuality played a role, then the scenario would be similar. The "motor vehicle expert" would be a "horse expert".

Always IMO.

Puh, done, completed!

Nothing like "Bulletin Message" or something else.

Now I'm allowed to have a :cup:

Happy that FromGermany got the messages posted! (That's happened to me, too! :blushing: )

What if there is only Perp 1? Here's my paltry scenario:

Motive = to silence AG about Perp 1's hidden homosexuality and because Perp 1 learned he wasn't going to be in her Will

Perp 1 "visits" AG on the 27th to "see how she's feeling because she's been under the weather".

Perp 1 crates the dogs and feeds them a lot to keep them healthy and happy

Perp 1 sends video to LF and to himself

Perp 1 kills AG (either in the house or as she's saying good-bye to him in the garage)

Perp 1 doesn't need to worry about DNA (his) because he's a frequent visitor to AG's house

Perp 1 returns in between the 27th and the 30th to clean up after the dogs (perhaps brings a male lover with him who can handle large dogs and who isn't afraid to be attacked/bitten by dogs)

Perp 1 spends Xmas with his very Christian family and loving wife

And on the 30th, Perp 1 returns to discover the body.......maybe with a cake.

In my humble opinion, this is the only scenario that makes sense. Perhaps Perp 2 IS a neighbour of AG or a relative of a friend of AG. But I see the major player here as being Perp 1. The other potential perp(s) are merely helpers/look-outs.

Also.......WHY the "sexual component"? What about this:

Perp 1 (who is married to a female BUT he prefers men by far) hates a certain part of the female body because that's the body part his wife wants attention to in bed. So.......he takes out his frustration/disgust/hatred on AG's body.

This sound might inspire awe or anger, but it is an attention getter..

[video=youtube;xW-hcNhVP5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW-hcNhVP5s[/video]

Happy that FromGermany got the messages posted! (That's happened to me, too! :blushing: ) Later Data base Websleuths had an error.

What if there is only Perp 1? Here's my paltry scenario:

Motive = to silence AG about Perp 1's hidden homosexuality and because Perp 1 learned he wasn't going to be in her Will Yes, could fit.

Perp 1 "visits" AG on the 27th to "see how she's feeling because she's been under the weather". Yes, fits.

Perp 1 crates the dogs and feeds them a lot to keep them healthy and happy No, don't think, someone other than AG (alive) could do this.

Perp 1 sends video to LF and to himself No, don't think, he had the opportunity while AG alive.

Perp 1 kills AG (either in the house or as she's saying good-bye to him in the garage) Yes, could be.

Perp 1 doesn't need to worry about DNA (his) because he's a frequent visitor to AG's house Yes, fits..

Perp 1 returns in between the 27th and the 30th to clean up after the dogs (perhaps brings a male lover with him who can handle large dogs and who isn't afraid to be attacked/bitten by dogs) Yes, could be.

Perp 1 spends Xmas with his very Christian family and loving wife

And on the 30th, Perp 1 returns to discover the body.......maybe with a cake.

In my humble opinion, this is the only scenario that makes sense. Perhaps Perp 2 IS a neighbour of AG or a relative of a friend of AG.* But I see the major player here as being Perp 1. The other potential perp(s) are merely helpers/look-outs. * To clear: I don't think of CF but MK.

Also.......WHY the "sexual component"? What about this:

Perp 1 (who is married to a female BUT he prefers men by far) hates a certain part of the female body because that's the body part his wife wants attention to in bed. So.......he takes out his frustration/disgust/hatred on AG's body.
Yes, could fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member