Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that “loose lipped” retired detective.... It surprises me when anything a police detective privately says to others is viewed as the gospel truth. Even more so, a retired police detective who is no longer bound by an employer’s code of ethics would still be well practised in the art of deception, if he or she had reason to.

Can The Police Lie To Me? | The Defence Group
“Yes, they can.”

However YOU DO accept the statements from the retired Greenspan detectives.

AHH ... the irony

Ah, so now the m/s theory has moved from Barry losing it in a sudden rage to a slow burning anger for several hours, is that it? And that’s because the architect is maintaining a professional silence.

Perhaps you’re forgetting almost one year ago the deaths were confirmed to have been a result of a targeted double homicide therefore TPS (nor the architect) do not require the public’s assistance in determining what occurred. Nor does Greenspan have reason to prove what is already known.

You missed (or twisted) the whole point (as usual) ....... the point being made was .... IF the meeting with the architect WAS happy and harmonious ..... then Mr Greenspan MOST CERTAINLY would have stated so . It would have bolstered his no-suicide claims.

But he did not .... his silence is deafening

You missed (or twisted) the whole point (as usual) ....... the point being made was .... IF the meeting with the architect WAS happy and harmonious ..... then Mr Greenspan MOST CERTAINLY would have stated so . It would have bolstered his no-suicide claims.

Spouses often disagree about majour purchase/decisions such as; homes, renovations, furniture and automobile purchases, and especially about new home construction. My wife and I even disagree about what movie to go see. Sometimes these spousal disagreements take place in front of third parties. These disagreements rarely if ever lead to murder suicide.

The Architect in this case by saying the Shermans argued or not, would not add anything relevant to this case.
Even if the Shermans had a huge blow-out argument in front of the architect, are you implying that therefore Barry killed Honey then himself as a result?

If they did not argue cannot lead one to believe it was a double murder either.

The architect may have critical witness testimony that they may have been asked to preserve for a trial in the future.

Igor Tumanenko was a key figure in breaking the Millard/Smich murder cases. We didn’t even know his name prior to their trial.

Tumanenko kept quiet until he testified, and he was the hero of the story.

Although (Staff Sgt. Matt) Kavanagh had told the press early on that the man who went for the first test drive was a very large individual who could easily have overpowered the suspects, Tumanenko’s name was never made public

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...eli-army-vet-who-escaped-tim-bosmas-fate.html

The Shermans’ architect’s name is out there in public: so is the killer, or killers, at the moment.

AHH ... the irony

I accept the official determination of death as a targeted double homicide as I trust it’s supported by a thorough and expert analysis of the autopsies, crime scene and investigative evidence. I have no reason to believe in a conspiracy nor am I in a position to judge, given TPS obviously has no intention of presenting me with the evidence.

But if Joe Warmington is optimistic charges will be laid in 2019, I can be too. :)

The architect may have critical witness testimony that they may have been asked to preserve for a trial in the future.

The Shermans’ architect’s name is out there in public: so is the killer, or killers, at the moment.

Good point Lexi. What if the architect saw a suspicious looking car in the Apotex parking lot when he left the building? We have discussed several logical reasons why the architect has remained silent.

I don’t have to prove my integrity. I’ve been more than transparent. You can all call me mentally ill, the main suspect, a liar, etc. This will be my final post:

The FACT is: the Chief Coroner Dirk Huyer never called for a full blown inquest into the Shermans death.
As soon as it was labeled “suspicious” and 6 weeks went by with a reversal to murder: he should have called the inquest.
The BIG question is WHY was it never called. This fact cannot be overlooked nor minimized. I believe once ALL the evidence would have been considered by the 5 panel jury: a ruling of M/S would have been the verdict. Case closed.
The powers that be prevented the inquest. Here lies the cover-up orchestrated by the Sherman family, Greenspin and Tommy-boy Klatt. They ran interference with M. Campbell at Businessweek for only one reason!
Look: the arrests are imminent....just around the corner! LMAO.
Bye-bye.....been a slice.
Kerry, I admit I didn't thoroughly read every word in what was just linked re: inquests in CA., but, I did read that family members can request an inquest be held. Have you done so? If not, why not?

AHH ... the irony
I wouldn't be so quick to compare as equals, Greenspan's retired detectives who are named, with some anonymous retired detective who attended a Christmas party that one of KW's friends happened to also be attending... maybe not so ironic afterall?

So they're still in the house?
So.... think about this...
Occupant #1 (presumably H) arrives home first on that fateful evening... she disarms the security system, is intercepted by a perp who ambushes her upon entry and they are both now inside.
Occupant #2 (presumably B) arrives home awhile later.. the perp who is already inside, with the alarm system obviously still unarmed, who has presumably already killed H by then, also kills B.
Perp(s) leave the premises - via a door of the home, security system remains unarmed.

We don't have info on whether or not the house was armed when the cleaning lady, gardener, realtor, or whomever was first to enter the home came in next, but presumably, since the Shermans were still inside the home, the alarm remained unarmed.

So in response to your question, no, of course they're not still in the house. :eek:

Kerry, I admit I didn't thoroughly read every word in what was just linked re: inquests in CA., but, I did read that family members can request an inquest be held. Have you done so? If not, why not?

When any death is first deemed suspicious, then is under investigation by LE for homicide, a public inquiry into how the victim died would never be held. An inquiry is not a trial, it’s a review of facts by five jurors with the intent of making recommendations to prevent future deaths. For example if someone falls off a ladder at a construction site, workplace regulations might be reviewed. It’s a fact finding mission, not interchangeable with police investigation.

That Canada has a system requiring a public inquiry to be held to determine whether or not a murder occurred, that five jurors would decide that as opposed to a forensic pathologists, coroner’s or police (who we pay to do just that) in cases like this is just not true. That a retired police officer would ever suggest that is absolutely absurd.

Last edited:
Do you have a source for that mysterious car? Jeez, what the architect knows is not some kind of critical piece of evidence. Its a simple fact, were the Shermans getting alone or weren't they? As I've said before, the fact that Greenspan didn't take the opportunity to jump all over that piece of information, leads me to believe that the meeting was far from harmonious.

If the architect told LE that he saw something suspicious in the area of Apotex then surely LE wouldn't have waited WEEKS to review the security camera footage from Apotex.
Unless of course it took WEEKS for them to even interview the architect?.........

Even with the alarm system turned off, the system still logs the opening and closing of every door and window in the house. I'm not even sure that feature could even be disabled, especially by someone with no knowledge about the system.
Link please - for the type of system they had. If KW is your source then it's unsubstantiated.

In other words, you're saying that Joe too, is involved in this conspiracy?
Yes Joe is involved in the conspiracy. Not willingly. The Sherman's best buddy is his boss. The people that are covering this up are the people he relies upon for information. What Warmington writes in the Sun is not what he speaks off the record. So unless someone drops irrefutable evidence in his lap, he will never publicly state what he might believe.

I do not believe you understand what you are talking about. Even with the alarm system turned off, the system still logs the opening and closing of every door and window in the house. I'm not even sure that feature could even be disabled, especially by someone with no knowledge about the system.

Even so, if you are saying that the perp attacked Barry, hung him by the pool, and left through the same open door, you would be aware that the system would also log that the door was open for twenty minutes or however long it took?
Can you provide verification that the system 'logged' the opening and closing (and presumably every motion in range of a motion detector too) of every door and window in the house? I know the system provides logs of such when the system is armed, but you're right, I have no proof that the system provides that when the system is UNarmed and the occupants are home inside.

As an aside however, you are also presuming that I dont know the results of any determinations made by said alarm company, while you ARE indicating that you ARE privy to such inside information. So can you explain how you happen to have all of this inside info?

Last edited:
It is a fact that he said that. It's also a fact that he said he made that up.

His exact quote "I didn't know what to say."

What are you talking about. Did you even listen to the podcast?

Might I remind you that WS is a fact based forum and as a poster here you don’t get the liberty of creating your own story line. Neither has Kerry changed any known facts of this case, even if he disagrees with them or claims everyone is lying.

If the architect told LE that he saw something suspicious in the area of Apotex then surely LE wouldn't have waited WEEKS to review the security camera footage from Apotex.
Unless of course it took WEEKS for them to even interview the architect?.........
I think the OP was simply saying that there may be very good reasons for WHY the architect has not spoken to media, aside from simply not wishing to be involved/in the limelight. There could be many assorted reasons, based on info he might have, or something he may have noticed, etc., which LE may have told him not to speak about.

And as an aside, it very well could have taken weeks for TPS to even interview the architect.... depending on how tunnelvisioned they were in the initial stages of this investigation.

You do realize that Kerry and Barry are related right? Even if they weren't speaking, they would obviously have mutual acquaintances.

Now you are being insulting and silly. They've also been in a massive lawsuit for over a decade.

I find, IMO, your FACTS are somewhat akin to herding cats.

Perhaps you could post some links to your FACTS of Andreww.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper