GUILTY Canada - Baylee Wylie, 18, found slain in burned home, Moncton, NB, 17 Dec 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/marissa-shephard-murder-court-1.3495795

Marissa Shephard link to murder victim Baylee Wylie revealed
Judge orders 30-day psychiatric assessment of Moncton woman, 20, facing murder, arson charges

By Alan White, CBC News Last Updated: Mar 19, 2016

Shephard is scheduled to return to court on April 15.

Marissa Shephard was wanted on a Canada-wide warrant until she was captured March 1 by Codiac RCMP, acting on a tip from the public. (Facebook)

A psychiatric assessment is typically used by the courts to assess whether an accused is mentally fit to stand trail, and whether they could be found criminally responsible for the crimes they are charged with.

During Friday's court appearance, Shephard spent most the time with her back to the public seating area. She gave one glance at the public before leaving the courtroom.

Wylie found it hard to describe her feelings seeing Shephard in court.

"The last time I came I didn't even get a look at her and this time I felt she looked straight at me," she said. "Anxiety, I guess.

"I started to get really nervous when she looked at me.

"I don't really have any anger. It's more my heart's broken, so I'm not angry in any way," she said. "It was just upsetting because I really didn't know her prior to this."

Do you think maybe since bailey did live with marissa they were at home and DM and TN showed up and something happened and marissa fled with her kid to get him to safety then returned to her house to find them killing him or dead they all panicked took some stuff lit the house on fire and took off there separate ways if she was high out of her mind maybe didn't even fully comprehend what happened let alone doing the knod on opiates or that they had all planned it that way and she left when they arrived took the baby to safety came back and they all killed him. It just seems that way after reading through all these comments it also seems like DM may have been the one that did the most damage judging by news and court charges laid or they are all blaming him these are just kids very sick kids yes but also scared naive kids very curious to hear the whole story or anyone else input on what they think happened in that house

Do you think maybe since bailey did live with marissa they were at home and DM and TN showed up and something happened and marissa fled with her kid to get him to safety then returned to her house to find them killing him or dead they all panicked took some stuff lit the house on fire and took off there separate ways if she was high out of her mind maybe didn't even fully comprehend what happened let alone doing the knod on opiates or that they had all planned it that way and she left when they arrived took the baby to safety came back and they all killed him. It just seems that way after reading through all these comments it also seems like DM may have been the one that did the most damage judging by news and court charges laid or they are all blaming him these are just kids very sick kids yes but also scared naive kids very curious to hear the whole story or anyone else input on what they think happened in that house

While that could be plausible, why on earth would she hide for so long after the others were arrested? If that were me and I was innocent and caught in the situation where I ran, as soon as I heard the guys had been arrested I would be contacted a lawyer to plead my case through them to the police and arrange for me to turn myself in once I felt safe.

Her hiding for so long screams "Guilty" in my head... But I'll try my best to reserve judgement for the trial. But here in Canada that could be a few years away still.

According to the link above....Nagle told police he and Toole had rented a hotel room together on Feb. 24. On Feb. 29, Nagle heard Shephard was in the city and the following morning, he received a text message from someone who knew Shephard, asking him to go to an apartment.

Nagle and Toole went to the apartment, had a conversation with Shephard and made arrangements for her to stay in their hotel room.The three were on their way there when police intervened, said St. Jacques.

This sounds like MS was out of town.

Nagle told police he and Toole had rented a hotel room together on Feb. 24. On Feb. 29, Nagle heard Shephard was in the city and the following morning, he received a text message from someone who knew Shephard, asking him to go to an apartment.

Nagle and Toole went to the apartment, had a conversation with Shephard and made arrangements for her to stay in their hotel room.The three were on their way there when police intervened, said St. Jacques.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/krystal-toole-guilty-shephard-wylie-murder-1.3617929

Nagle seemed to find out MS was in the city - my take is the same city he was in, not a different city. They were on foot when arrested going to the hotel room.

What apartment was MS in on short notice and for 2 + months? It was previously suggested family was helping her hide - now thinking that is a great possibility. Imo, Nagle and Toole were set up to take a fall and pressured into pleading guilty - they had not actually helped her hide in the 10 weeks or so she was on the run. The charge should have been attempted to assist or no charge at all since whoever else helped her is not being charged.

This is nasty.

According to this article, MS was arrested while moving to be with Nagle and Toole on 1 March 2016. So where was MS between mid-December 2015 and 1st March 2016? Who advised Nagle MS was in town? Why was that person not arrested?

There seems to be a code amongst the Moncton youth in this group, no "ratting" or street justice will find you. I'm thinking they took the fall because they were caught, but they likely kept their mouths shut and wouldn't tell cops who she was with beforehand.

If it's known that MS was staying in an apartment for a period of time up to the moment she left with Nagle and Toole, then LE will know who the apartment was rented to. The phone call will be harder to prove, but the owner of the phone is a starting point. Imo, LE is letting someone off for assisting MS.

Nagle told police he and Toole had rented a hotel room together on Feb. 24. On Feb. 29, Nagle heard Shephard was in the city and the following morning, he received a text message from someone who knew Shephard, asking him to go to an apartment.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/krystal-toole-guilty-shephard-wylie-murder-1.3617929

Nagle seemed to find out MS was in the city - my take is the same city he was in, not a different city. They were on foot when arrested going to the hotel room.

What apartment was MS in on short notice and for 2 + months? It was previously suggested family was helping her hide - now thinking that is a great possibility. Imo, Nagle and Toole were set up to take a fall and pressured into pleading guilty - they had not actually helped her hide in the 10 weeks or so she was on the run. The charge should have been attempted to assist or no charge at all since whoever else helped her is not being charged.

This is nasty.

I see your point about attempting to help her.
The way I read the quote from the link she had returned to the city from somewhere else , though that does not answer the question of who helped her for 10 weeks.

Next May???!!! My Gosh. That is disheartening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GowBuj