GUILTY Canada - Baylee Wylie, 18, found slain in burned home, Moncton, NB, 17 Dec 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If Marissa managed to get far, far away why didn't TN go with her?

If Marissa managed to get far, far away why didn't TN go with her?

Maybe she was "smart" enough to know splitting up was her best option. She could very likely have family protecting her and they could have sent her somewhere and not been willing to send TN. She dropped her son off SOMEWHERE before fleeing. You can't tell me she hasn't contacted those people to check on her son?!

Also, she seems to be able to change her look easily. I've seen a lot of hair colours and makeup styles on her SM pages and some pics you couldn't tell were the same girl. If she dyed her hair, cut it, or stopped wearing makeup she could look like a completely different person easily.

The major highways in NB are likely snowed up quite a bit right now. Reports are that people are asked to stay home and off the roads since yesterday. I wonder where she is? I too wonder if she was killed? Why would they split up while on the run unless she had more of an "in" to stay somewhere?

Maybe she was "smart" enough to know splitting up was her best option. She could very likely have family protecting her and they could have sent her somewhere and not been willing to send TN. She dropped her son off SOMEWHERE before fleeing. You can't tell me she hasn't contacted those people to check on her son?!

Also, she seems to be able to change her look easily. I've seen a lot of hair colours and makeup styles on her SM pages and some pics you couldn't tell were the same girl. If she dyed her hair, cut it, or stopped wearing makeup she could look like a completely different person easily.

Family might have helped her - would she have called them for money after the fact for help to hide? If so, and they agreed, have a feeling that will come to screeching halt now that TN's 'buddies' were caught hiding out with him in someone's cottage.

Suspect a warrant for financial transactions on those close to her would have been granted as soon as TN was arrested - or before. Jmo.

If she left the province I speculate that it would of been by car. I would think flying or greyhound would be to risky. I would think LE would of started looking for her immediately.

Tyler Noel made his first appearance in court today and apparently had an outburst.

"At one point during the proceedings, Noel raised his voice and had an outburst in the court. From behind the glass, he yelled across the courtroom at a supporter of the Wylie family, to stop staring at him.
Judge Lampert told Noel to contain himself and he later apologized for the outburst."

How disgusting. More at the link - http://globalnews.ca/news/2453889/t...ng-baylee-wylie-makes-first-court-appearance/

Also from the same link:

"In court today it was also revealed that Noel is charged not only in the death of Wylie, but also a number of other assault charges dating back to last fall involving two victims and a stun gun."

Classy, classy people.

Fwiw, starting to question the level of involvement MS had in the murder and arson.

If DM implicated her when he was arrested about 3 days after the murder/arson, not sure he will be telling the truth or the whole story. She could have been caught by surprise as well as BW. Jmo.

Fwiw, starting to question the level of involvement MS had in the murder and arson.

If DM implicated her when he was arrested about 3 days after the murder/arson, not sure he will be telling the truth or the whole story. She could have been caught by surprise as well as BW. Jmo.
Was wondering this myself.

To me, it's so strange that TN stayed in the province (within hours of Moncton at that) I think she's hiding right under our noses. There is talk of a sighting in Fredericton NB (wearing long black wig/hair extensions) but this has not been confirmed by RCMP. Baylee was fantastic and although we met under strange circumstances I will cherish his memory. It really pulls at my heart knowing the relationship he thought he had with Marissa before this all panned out.. Imo, the parents have heard from her since the 17th of December.

To me, it's so strange that TN stayed in the province (within hours of Moncton at that) I think she's hiding right under our noses. There is talk of a sighting in Fredericton NB (wearing long black wig/hair extensions) but this has not been confirmed by RCMP. Baylee was fantastic and although we met under strange circumstances I will cherish his memory. It really pulls at my heart knowing the relationship he thought he had with Marissa before this all panned out.. Imo, the parents have heard from her since the 17th of December.

Thanks so much for the info on the sighting - I hadn't heard that before. I also didn't know that you knew Baylee - I'm very sorry for your loss. (hugs)

Were he and Marissa exclusively dating, do you know? TIA.

Thanks so much for the info on the sighting - I hadn't heard that before. I also didn't know that you knew Baylee - I'm very sorry for your loss. (hugs)

Were he and Marissa exclusively dating, do you know? TIA.

Thank you- Not that I was aware of. I had met Baylee through a family member that was attending the rehabilitation centre he was at, at the time. Unfortunately I hadn't been in contact with him prior to recent events. :( So I cannot be sure of their relationship. However I have been told that they were just very close friends, often together. I'm anxious to hear the reasoning behind all of this- what Baylee did to make them think he deserved to lose his life.

Thank you- Not that I was aware of. I had met Baylee through a family member that was attending the rehabilitation centre he was at, at the time. Unfortunately I hadn't been in contact with him prior to recent events. :( So I cannot be sure of their relationship. However I have been told that they were just very close friends, often together. I'm anxious to hear the reasoning behind all of this- what Baylee did to make them think he deserved to lose his life.

Thank you for your input and welcome to the group. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

My theory is that Marissa may not have been the person who committed the actual murder, but I believe it was pre-planned by her and her accomplices. I believe she lured Baylee to her home under false pretences and set him up. Whether he was supposed to die, or get hurt, or what, I don't know. But I think Marissa had removed her belongings and was prepared for what was about to happen.

I also don't believe for a second that the mother hasn't spoken to her. The dad I believe as it states he lives out of province. But he says he last talked to her on the 12th and no one has heard from her since the 17th which is when the murder took place. Whereas the mother keeps saying "since before christmas". That is vague. There is a week between the 17th and Christmas. How many times did she have contact with her daughter during that week? A week is a lot of time to move her somewhere "safe"....

All just my own opinion and ideas of course :)

Missy June's FB post on 9/7 is chilling, knowing what we know now. I hope it's OK to write out some of it.

You wanna fxxx around and get stabbed, ill burn your body and hide the evidence.

Missy June's FB post on 9/7 is chilling, knowing what we know now. I hope it's OK to write out some of it.

You wanna fxxx around and get stabbed, ill burn your body and hide the evidence.

WOW!

Not sure how I missed that one.... THANK YOU

I sure hope the prosecution has that in their possession...

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/mobile/f...n-on-marissa-shephard-s-whereabouts-1.2739589
Dont think this has been posted yet.
<modsnip>
A question that has been burning me is where was her child while this was happening? Did marissa pack up her car and ditch her kid at her moms before Baylee even came to see her? (If so then the entire thing was planned, including the fire) Was the child home when this happened, or did she pick him up from somewhere after Baylee was murdered...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717
Back