GUILTY Canada - Baylee Wylie, 18, found slain in burned home, Moncton, NB, 17 Dec 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For clarification - I am giving 'the boys' credit for this crime so far, having trouble giving Marissa any credit at the moment. Forgive me, thought I had been more clear on that.

Sorry- I meant "too much credit" by assuming they were smart enough to think through the consequences of what a life one the run would really mean. I don't think they were smart enough to consider what would happen after Baylee died.

If most people who committed murder thought it through that much, I don't think we would see many murders.

I do realize what you originally meant KatieLiz - was trying to correct to what I actually think.

Still disagree that anything here points to MS participated and is so clever she is still on the run eluding LE across the country. <modsnip>

I do realize what you originally meant KatieLiz - was trying to correct to what I actually think.

Still disagree that anything here points to MS participated and is so clever she is still on the run eluding LE across the country. <modsnip>

... So, can I ask what DO you think? You disagree that she participated. And you disagree that she's on the run? We know she wasn't killed at the scene since she dropped her son off afterwards. So... ?

Sorry folks ... posts discussing comments (including non-comments) by FB friends/visitors are off-limits.

:tyou:

I wonder If LE is getting other provinces to help out and be on the look out? I shared a MMS on my Facebook and not one person has heard of this in Ontario. I wonder if LE thinks she is right under their nose somewhere. Alive or dead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder If LE is getting other provinces to help out and be on the look out? I shared a MMS on my Facebook and not one person has heard of this in Ontario. I wonder if LE thinks she is right under their nose somewhere. Alive or dead?

There is suppose to be a Canada wide warrant out. I am in SK and had not heard of this. The thread on WS is where I first heard about it.

... So, can I ask what DO you think? You disagree that she participated. And you disagree that she's on the run? We know she wasn't killed at the scene since she dropped her son off afterwards. So... ?

My goodness - can't imagine anyone caring so much what I think. Find myself blushing.

To repeat and expand on post #103 - Still disagree anything here(as in WS) points to MS participation and disagree she is so clever to elude LE across the country (after leaving a strong cyber and physical trail up to 17 Dec 2015 - incorporating part of post #88). To expand on that - don't think she has enough life experience to work that out.

The end of post #88 states - maybe it will all turn out to be true. Idk.

So that's where I'm at so far - not seeing exactly (yet) what points to her participation or that she is on the run (after more than 1 month) as opposed to deceased.

For dyannaOn - MS is wanted on a Canada wide warrant - same as TN was. That's available in many MSM reports so far.

I agree that there are province wide warrants but honestly there isn't much on my local media talking about it at all.

My goodness - can't imagine anyone caring so much what I think. Find myself blushing.

To repeat and expand on post #103 - Still disagree anything here(as in WS) points to MS participation and disagree she is so clever to elude LE across the country (after leaving a strong cyber and physical trail up to 17 Dec 2015 - incorporating part of post #88). To expand on that - don't think she has enough life experience to work that out.

The end of post #88 states - maybe it will all turn out to be true. Idk.

So that's where I'm at so far - not seeing exactly (yet) what points to her participation or that she is on the run (after more than 1 month) as opposed to deceased.

For dyannaOn - MS is wanted on a Canada wide warrant - same as TN was. That's available in many MSM reports so far.

BBM

<modsnip>
Marissa HAS to be involved- she dropped her son off AFTER the crime was committed. That doesn't mean she isn't deceased now, but she was definitely 100% involved and has an active Canada wide search warrant as a suspect for first degree murder. For you to insinuate she isn't involved is pretty strange... I understand the theory that she could now be deceased as opposed to on the run, but she was definitely involved. Even her parents done deny her involvement and encourage her to turn herself in.

<modsnip>

Have no idea when MS dropped her son off. Do you have an MSM link?

Again, not insinuating she wasn't involved - not seeing, on WS, what the evidence is that she was involved. Therefore looking at alternatives.

Do you have an MSM link that the parents of MS don't deny she was involved? Have seen where her father encouraged her to turn herself in - MSM reported.

http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/friend-o...n-on-marissa-shephard-s-whereabouts-1.2739589
image.jpg
January 15, 2016

A Moncton girl is speaking out after her Facebook plea to find a New Brunswick woman wanted for first-degree murder was shared more than 13,000 times.

Jordyn Fleury knew Marissa Shephard, and the now deceased Baylee Wylie, through high school friends. She is encouraging anyone with information on the whereabouts of Shephard to come forward.

"Like me and the 13,000 some others who shared my post - we just want her found," said Fleury

Const. Julie Rogers Marsh is asking the public to continue sharing photos of Shephard.

"It's important for people to take a look at the pictures of Marissa Shephard that are being circulated online and kind of get a good idea of what she looks like," she said.

Shephard is described as a 5&#8217;5&#8221;, 100 pound white woman with brown eyes and brown hair. She has a tattoo with the name Stephen on her neck and a tattoo of a crown on her chest.

I agree about her many looks. Without makeup dressed in winter gear sadly I could walk right by her and not blink twice.

Published Friday, January 22, 2016 3:28PM AST
MONCTON, N.B. -- As the RCMP search for a young mother wanted for a violent murder in New Brunswick, investigators are asking the public to take a closer look at the many photos of Marissa Shephard on social media.

The Mounties say the photos on Twitter and Facebook illustrate the accused's uncanny ability to change her appearance.

The 20-year-old hasn't been seen since mid December.
rbbm
http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/n-b-murd...o-inspect-online-photos-of-fugitive-1.2748249

It appears the RCMP thinks MS is still alive.

Published Friday, January 22, 2016 3:28PM AST
MONCTON, N.B. -- As the RCMP search for a young mother wanted for a violent murder in New Brunswick, investigators are asking the public to take a closer look at the many photos of Marissa Shephard on social media.

The Mounties say the photos on Twitter and Facebook illustrate the accused's uncanny ability to change her appearance.

The 20-year-old hasn't been seen since mid December
rbbm
http://atlantic.ctvnews.ca/n-b-murd...o-inspect-online-photos-of-fugitive-1.2748249

I've been looking and looking at her pictures side by side- one with no makeup and one where she is all "done up"... It's amazing that it's the same girl. She can do amazing makeup... If you have ever seen the "how to" videos on contouring makeup it's amazing the way people's appearance can change. I've seen a million pictures of her with full makeup and only one of her without. If she is going without, or with a natural makeup look she will look nothing like the pictures splashed all over her Facebook.

On a side note MS must be pizzzzzeddddd of the no makeup mug shot pic. This makes me giggle.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mascaraguns
Back