GUILTY Canada - Baylee Wylie, 18, found slain in burned home, Moncton, NB, 17 Dec 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The RCMP make an appeal on social media:

[video=youtube;ufiGqXBxQho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufiGqXBxQho[/video]

I don't think the link in the above post is sanctioned here, but what a different story emerges as per BW's mother.

BW's mother says he lived with MS - yet on page 1 here, we start out with MS lured him to her house. Both stories circulating at about the same time.

Is it possible they had an argument in the days leading up to the murder and he had been staying somewhere else for a few days?

The first person arrested for first degree murder and arson was DM - 3 days after the murder of BW and the arson at the home of what appears to be MS and BW.

The Canada wide warrant for the arrest of TN and MS was put out a few days after DM's arrest. What led LE to DM first? Seems to me LE would have known who lived in the home at that time.

I'm in Ontario and have seen no media or social media about locating this girl. I've shared the clip from RCMP and not one person knew what had happened. There has to be more of this girl out in the public. Unless of course it's believed she has passed away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Ontario and have seen no media or social media about locating this girl. I've shared the clip from RCMP and not one person knew what had happened. There has to be more of this girl out in the public. Unless of course it's believed she has passed away.

Fwiw, I'm grateful MS fled with her son to her mom's place that night. We don't always read of such an outcome. She had something good going on in order to do that.

Imo she chose to meet up with whoever killed BW after that - to her detriment. For now, I don't believe MS knew that BW would be killed in their home that night. Jmo.

From the link above -

Shephard was also on methadone, said Nagle."She can't be alone," he said. "How do you get through methadone sickness? She couldn't do it at a clinic."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/noel-murder-morningstar-wylie-shephard-1.3448633

Methadone is an interesting addition to the story.

"How do you get through methadone sickness?"

You go back to heroin... Not saying it's necessarily the case with MS. But if you're on methadone, chances are it's to wean you off heroin. Can't get your methadone? Back on the junk.

If MS is 'back on the junk' she's also keeping that make-up bag handy and supplied while earning money to buy the junk. Which means she's not on the streets. Clever girl imo.

I was recently comparing MS (in my mind) to the high profile jail breaks in CA and NY within the last year or so. While the guys that were incarcerated (much older and had more criminal life experience) used very skilled methods to break out of jail, all of them were caught.

Either Canadian LE is not actively looking for her, or they should be looking along river banks and or using drones/planes to check remote areas between Moncton and the cottage where TN and pals were hiding.

Jmo.

If MS is 'back on the junk' she's also keeping that make-up bag handy and supplied while earning money to buy the junk. Which means she's not on the streets. Clever girl imo.

I was recently comparing MS (in my mind) to the high profile jail breaks in CA and NY within the last year or so. While the guys that were incarcerated (much older and had more criminal life experience) used very skilled methods to break out of jail, all of them were caught.

Either Canadian LE is not actively looking for her, or they should be looking along river banks and or using drones/planes to check remote areas between Moncton and the cottage where TN and pals were hiding.

Jmo.

I've been going back and forth between the theory you give- on the run in the wilderness- and the thought she could be with one of the men she met on backpage. A sugar daddy maybe? She could have someone that no one knows she has a connection to, and just be hiding in their house, never going outside? I honestly have NO CLUE. After this long you would think she would be found, whether she's alive or not.

I sure hope the cops are monitoring her moms phone and Internet activity...

Please delete if not allowed:

I have learned MS has family in Florida. Might be worth LE looking into?

I've been going back and forth between the theory you give- on the run in the wilderness- and the thought she could be with one of the men she met on backpage. A sugar daddy maybe? She could have someone that no one knows she has a connection to, and just be hiding in their house, never going outside? I honestly have NO CLUE. After this long you would think she would be found, whether she's alive or not.

I sure hope the cops are monitoring her moms phone and Internet activity...

BBM

On the run in the wilderness? In the winter? By herself? Definitely not suggesting that fwiw.

I was thinking MS was on the run. Now I'm not so sure. I wonder if she is in fact dead. Surely by now there would be some leads. She is a kid and not the brightest bulb out there. Jmo.

I was thinking MS was on the run. Now I'm not so sure. I wonder if she is in fact dead. Surely by now there would be some leads. She is a kid and not the brightest bulb out there. Jmo.

The methadone thing is definitely an interesting twist and now I'm wondering if she's still alive too. I wouldn't say she's out in the wilderness but the sugar daddy theory is plausible too, imo.

I wish we knew more about her prior to all of this. Were her friends and family shocked when they found out she was wanted for murder, or were they not surprised? Was she generally a nice person or were people scared of her? Was she manipulative like Casey Anthony?

I so badly want to know what her co-defendants are saying about what her involvement was and where they think she might be (if they're saying anything at all).

I just can't believe there's still no trace of this girl.

jmo

The methadone thing is definitely an interesting twist and now I'm wondering if she's still alive too. I wouldn't say she's out in the wilderness but the sugar daddy theory is plausible too, imo.

I wish we knew more about her prior to all of this. Were her friends and family shocked when they found out she was wanted for murder, or were they not surprised? Was she generally a nice person or were people scared of her? Was she manipulative like Casey Anthony?

I so badly want to know what her co-defendants are saying about what her involvement was and where they think she might be (if they're saying anything at all).

I just can't believe there's still no trace of this girl.

jmo

BBM

With all due respect - only find the bolded sentences relevant. Jmo.

Fwiw, in my last post I also wanted to comment on the relevance of the Methadone treatment (reported by the father of her child) but was not sure what to say on why I felt that was relevant - I see you cannot either!

Did she truly meet up with this group after dropping off her child? Idk. Did she react if/when realizing methadone was not available under the circumstances? Idk.

If MS is deceased - her co-defendants have to be involved - jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back