CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so was the partner of the son questioned or is he an invisible party ?
so MS being the sister who out of nowhere suggests its a hate crime cause honey made a rasict comment to somebody ?!
so there was a window opened and a door unlocked ? does this say the killer/s had help from the inside ? one of the employees helped ease the way ?
why all the reluctance in calling the police !! do you call the police first or the kids !
There was no reluctance in calling the police. CB'S arrived at the same time as the other real estate person left. She went down stairs to the pool area to check on what the real estate person may have seen. I can only imagine seeing that from such a distance. I would not be able to get my head around the fact that two people are there dead. I would have thought anything but. The second CB'S came up the stairs they called the police. Keep in mind, when the real estate agent and potential buyers walked in to that area HS and BS were at the far end of the pool. They had their backs to the entrance in the distance and were not exactly sitting up. The room was also not well lit. CB'S said she walked down the side of the pool to come close to them.

There was no reluctance in calling the police. CB'S arrived at the same time as the other real estate person left. She went down stairs to the pool area to check on what the real estate person may have seen. I can only imagine seeing that from such a distance. I would not be able to get my head around the fact that two people are there dead. I would have thought anything but. The second CB'S came up the stairs they called the police. Keep in mind, when the real estate agent and potential buyers walked in to that area HS and BS were at the far end of the pool. They had their backs to the entrance in the distance and were not exactly sitting up. The room was also not well lit. CB'S said she walked down the side of the pool to come close to them.
Don't the reports say CB arrived at 11 and the police received the first call just before 12? That's a lot of time in between.

I don't understand these people at all. You find 2 dead bodies who are your bosses and you make several calls to other people before you call 911? This has always bothered me. The one person clearly stated they were murdered BUT lets call several other people first, before we call the police!

That alone is strange. It's not like you are all by yourself and you are confused and not thinking clearly from the shock of finding 2 dead people so you phone a couple other people first BUT there were several people there and not one person decided to call 911 immediately? I wonder how thoroughly they were questioned by police over this detail?
The real estate person called MS and asked if she had heard or seen HS. I completely understand that. who could imagine what emotions are going on with her. She didn't want to believe what she had seen.
She was on the phone asking MS that question when CB'S ran up the stairs and said they were dead. Immediately the police were called.
I have seen the timeline of when the kids were called and it was a while after the police were called.

And you stay IN the house not knowing if the bad guys are still around? You also don't know if any other bodies are in there and then you go about your normal routine!

Do we know how much time passed between EB's call to MS and then the amount of time between that call to 911?
It all happened so fast. The only delay was the realtor waiting for CB'S to confirm what she thought she may have seen. They didn't leave because the realtor didn't understand what she had seen. The HK who i have no fought was in complete shock started cleaning the floor. Who knows what you would do?
This isn't the wild west. When have you heard of something like this in a suburb of Toronto.

While I share your doubts about MS as a suspect, consider the scenario where HS has advised MS that her will has been amended to leave MS $300/$500 million. We know that HS does not have $300/$500 million in net worth. The only scenario that HS does have this money is if BS dies and leaves it to her. And the only scenario that MS inherits this money from HS is if HS subsequently passes away. Speculation, MOO

Or it could be someone close to MS that believed she would inherit $300-500 million from HS, and they would benefit if that happened, imo.

This happened on the one night MS wasn’t feeling well and wasn’t up for a visit or apparently a long conversation with HS, and they normally were in constant contact by all accounts.

thats why i think ..there is an inside conspiracy ..like its like calling the family to say ( is it OK to call the cops ?
have anyone seen the redacted suspects name ? or is there a general speculation.
You need to read the book, the newspaper articles and listen to the podcasts. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Or it could be someone close to MS that believed she would inherit $300-500 million from HS, and they would benefit if that happened, imo.

This happened on the one night MS wasn’t feeling well and wasn’t up for a visit or apparently a long conversation with HS, and they normally were in constant contact by all accounts.
MS i believe knows more than most and she certainly would know about HS having a will. The inheritance would not be for MS but for the kids of MS.

Re the delay in calling the police- another perspective: This was a high profile couple. News would get out very, very fast. I can see calling a family member who is not only very close to the deceased but also someone ES knows personally, before unleashing the chaos.

Also, if MS thought Honey had a will that would benefit her, one can surely imagine that MS would go to great lengths to unearth it. The fact that Honey is declared intestate indicates that despite her closeness with Honey, her potential knowledge of counsel, etc., MS could not locate a will for Honey.

I think i looked up when it started to snow that night. I may be wrong but i think it said 8pm.
I believe the killers were in the house already by then.

I know the ramp leading down to the garage was heated, and one side wasn’t working. Was the entire driveway heated? In many photos of the house taken right after the murders there is sometimes snow accumulated and it doesn’t seem as though it was, unless they shut it off for some reason.

If it snowed around 8:00pm and Honey arrived home at around 8:45pm, maybe she shoveled some snow. (She had an early meeting the next morning and no staff was scheduled to work.)

Toronto Weather History for December 13, 2017​

5:00 pm-9 °CPassing clouds.15 km/h62%100.41 kPa24 km
6:00 pm-9 °COvercast.9 km/h62%100.33 kPa24 km
7:00 pm-9 °COvercast.9 km/h62%100.31 kPa24 km
8:00 pm-9 °CLight snow. Overcast.7 km/h62%100.35 kPa10 km
9:00 pm-9 °CLight snow. Overcast.11 km/h73%100.36 kPa5 km
10:00 pm-10 °Light snow. Overcast.11 km/h79%100.33 kPa6 km
11:00 pm-10 °CLight snow. Overcast.19 km/h79%100.28 kPa10 km

I need some clarification please.
Am I correct in understanding that Barry and Honey had a a conversation at 9:00 pm with an estate lawyer, the night they were murdered? Or was it some other evening?

If they did speak to the lawyer, did the lawyer have any indication anyone else was present in the house with Barry and Honey?

If the murderers were present at the time of the telephone call, why would they let Barry & Honey answer the phone?

Were the responses to the lawyer by Barry & Honey, short and curt? maybe "we have decided to not make any changes at this time". Indicating Barry and Honey were under duress.

I need some clarification please.
Am I correct in understanding that Barry and Honey had a a conversation at 9:00 pm with an estate lawyer, the night they were murdered? Or was it some other evening?

If they did speak to the lawyer, did the lawyer have any indication anyone else was present in the house with Barry and Honey?

If the murderers were present at the time of the telephone call, why would they let Barry & Honey answer the phone?

Were the responses to the lawyer by Barry & Honey, short and curt? maybe "we have decided to not make any changes at this time". Indicating Barry and Honey were under duress.
They didn't make it to the phone call

From looking at the ITO there was a 45 minute gap between when CB arrived and was alerted to what was found,and 911 being called.

Any little holes in the pool room? imo, fwiw

''Some of the most obvious signs you are being spied on include:​

• Someone seems to always be “bumping into you” in public. As if they always know when and where to find you.''

''You notice white debris close to a wall.

It stands to reason that to install a small microphone or video camera inside the wall, you must bore a hole into them. This will generally leave white dust on the ground. Someone that is nervous or in a hurry may neglect to clean up the dust. Whenever you spot white powder-like dust, you should look at that wall or ceiling for any recent disturbances.''

''Utility company workers or servicers show up without anyone calling for them.

The oldest trick eavesdroppers pull is to pretend to be a plumber, air-con repairman, or utility company worker coming to fix a problem. Most people never question service providers, but it allows eavesdroppers to gain access to a building or office to install surveillance devices.''

''You notice utility or cable company vehicles parked near your home or office but with no visible occupants, or frequently carrying out “repair work” in your area.

As mentioned above, eavesdroppers often use service vans as surveillance posts to listen in on your activity. Of course, sometimes this their presence is perfectly innocent. However, an indication you’re under surveillance is if you notice the same track or van more than three times over a short time. You can contact the specific utility company to see if work is being required on your street.''

From looking at the ITO there was a 45 minute gap between when CB arrived and was alerted to what was found,and 911 being called.
Interesting in one of the above articles it states that fire department arrived shortly after the 11:44 call. Police <10 minutes later. couple of questions come to mind:

In my personal experience when 911 was called an automated message answered the call asking "what is your emergency" do you need Fire, Police or Ambulance. You make your choice and the call is put through to dispatch, it can take minutes to be answered by a live person.

Makes me wonder what choice did all of the callers make, same choice? We know it was sent out as a 3 Tier, IMO that is that the request for assistance went out to all 3 options? I would ask for police if I was calling to report deceased bodies?

I ask as fire department arrived many minutes before police and had already been through part of the home and in the pool area.

Wonder if someone got the time of call and arrival on site by FD mixed up? How quick could fire trucks show up to the Sherman home? two close stations are 4 mins and 6 minutes drive away, time to get in the truck and go add on maybe another minute so anywhere from 5 to 7 minutes to get to the Sherman's? Why is it not reported FD arrived at 11:49 or 11:51 am? why say FD arrived shortly after the 11:44 call? and then police arrive at 11:54, is that 10 minutes longer to arrive or closer to 3 minutes? Do we recall if any ambulances arrived?

50 Old Colony Rd to Toronto Fire Station 122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member