CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I look at my hand I have a number of or a large vein in this area, it does resemble a dark line in some lights? IMO if it was from a twist tie it would be a more thin line And a deep cut.

For me another question, maybe already discussed, how tall is JS compared to the NW? Same for JS affiliated people are any similar in height or stature?

JS is taller. KD said KW, JS and FDA are all taller than the WM suspect.

I am very sure there was no will, as the lawyer who made it would have come forward by now. Sherman's would only use the services of a lawyer for a will.
I agree but come forward to LE, not the public, I am not confident that we sleuthers know much of the content that is tied up with lawyers attached to the Sherman family and foundations. Unless a trial is had we may never be privy to those details.

This has probably been discussed already, but what’s that marking on JS’s wrist -inner right hand during the funeral? Zoom in on the pictures in the links below:

See Marking on JS’ hand?

And see here (scroll to bottom of the page where he is shown touching his yarmulke)
The markings appear at the wrist level and only on one hand. Would they not have to appear higher and on both hands?

If you go to the following page and scroll down, you will see some earlier discussions about hand marks.
In the picture with the two pallbearers, everyone was focused on the guy on the left whose hand appears bony and twisted. However, what was missed was the gash on the hand of the guy on the right.

If you go to the following page and scroll down, you will see some earlier discussions about hand marks.
In the picture with the two pallbearers, everyone was focused on the guy on the left whose hand appears bony and twisted. However, what was missed was the gash on the hand of the guy on the right.
Yes, the discussion is focused on the gait, and the gash on the left hand of the guy holding onto the casket at the 2:50ish mark. Who is he?

<modsnip: Do not enquire about identities of WS members. If a member is a WS Verified Insider, it would be noted on their avatar>

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s suppose HS had bitten the suspect’s hand, would DNA analysis have been able to link the suspect to the victim? I know this might be far fetched, but according to this link, a cold case was solved through DNA analysis of a bite on the victim:

https://amp.sacbee.com/news/california/article259240140.html

scientific paper, it can be traced but within a time limit
Smithsonian Insider – Crime bite: DNA on half-eaten food may someday send crooks to jail | Smithsonian Insider

Perhaps someone here familiar with DNA analysis could shed light?

Sadly, though, I doubt LE did any proper evidence gathering to warrant a DNA analysis of such :(

I have never thought that they were staged to look like a M/S. I think the restraints to bind their hands and what ever was used to murder them left with the murderer. Making sure that no DNA was left behind. Maybe what was used could be traced back to someone.
Zip ties ? Are zip ties used in storage facilities or marina's?
I think who ever killed them must have been surprised and very happy that the police thought it was a M/S.
Yeah totally agree with all this

IIRC markings were described as consistent with round binding like wire MOO

I know there has been questions as to where the zip ties came from. Perhaps this may have been previously discussed or pointed out, but zip ties are used in fishing in a number of ways according to this site:
Zip ties used in fishing

Is JS into fishing?
There's a fishing picture in the following article:

There's a fishing picture in the following article:
Zip ties are very different from twist ties. Putting a zip tie over someone’s head would be almost impossible. Using really long twist ties would require killer to use really tough gloves as they would cut into your hand otherwise. Just google these things and you’ll get my drift. Also, I like to fish however I’ve only used zip ties for electrical and mechanical stuff and never for fishing.

We don’t know what was used, but KD said it was a thin ligature consistant with a zip tie or ‘zap strap’. There are a few examples of people killed with them, this article is recent:

“Mysteries remain in strange case of man strangled with a zip tie in La Grange​

When Silva learned her brother was strangled with a zip tie, she immediately thought of the woman he was dating in 2008, who also was found dead with a zip tie around her neck.
[…]

Ultimately…the girlfriend’s death was classified a suicide.
After her brother’s death, Silva questioned if detectives in the former girlfriend’s case got it wrong and if her death and Kope’s could be connected.
“That was one of the things that really stood out for us,” said Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Office Detective Jesse Tovar. “It did raise some red flags for us.”
But after detectives read reports in the former girlfriend’s case, it appeared to be a coincidence, said Tovar, who investigates cold cases and took over Kope’s case last year.
[…]
Investigators concluded Kope’s death couldn’t have been a suicide due to several factors, but primarily how tightly the zip tie was cinched around his neck. It would have been very difficult for Kope to achieve that on his own, Tovar said.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member