CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But the that particular line on JS’ right hand-inner wrist/thumb area seems like a cut of some sort. IMO
Is it the one in the second picture? One picture has marks that are different than those in the other picture even though both pictures are from the same right hand and during the Sherman memorial funeral speech.

I agree but come forward to LE, not the public, I am not confident that we sleuthers know much of the content that is tied up with lawyers attached to the Sherman family and foundations. Unless a trial is had we may never be privy to those details.
If there was a will, the lawyer would have advised the executors in that will. The will I believe would have to be filed with the appropriate courts. Then the assets would have to be divided up. Likely there would be some issues with Barry's will conflicting with Honey's in terms of asset allocation.

This information would be public. There was no will for Honey. IMO

Is it the one in the second picture? One picture has marks that are different than those in the other picture even though both pictures are from the same right hand and during the Sherman memorial funeral speech.
Yes, there is tattoo on his inner wrist.
There is another marking on that hand that is on the inner thumb which appears to be a cut and possibly a bite mark around it. IMO

Male figure sculpture:Just came across this and thought would be worth noting. Leo Sewell, the artist who created the human figure sculptures, stated the following about the male figure sculpture (IMO similar to that found at BS/HS home):

“For example, a gentleman died, and the heirs collected his “objects” and I made his body as a sculpture, “he” is now sitting in their living room…
The gentleman you recreated out of his objects, is that a life-size sculpture sitting in that room?
Yes. A seated man, life-size.”

Leo Sewell: Junk Sculptor Part 2 – crafthaus

As found on several pages, the “seated man” is almost a replica of the one at the Shermans’

Here

And here

Male figure sculpture:Just came across this and thought would be worth noting. Leo Sewell, the artist who created the human figure sculptures, stated the following about the male figure sculpture (IMO similar to that found at BS/HS home):

“For example, a gentleman died, and the heirs collected his “objects” and I made his body as a sculpture, “he” is now sitting in their living room…
The gentleman you recreated out of his objects, is that a life-size sculpture sitting in that room?

As found on several pages, the “seated man” is almost a replica of the one at the Shermans’

Here

And here
Those statues at the Sherman home were so creepy.

Here

And here

I didn’t know that he created a sculpture of a person using their own objects, that’s interesting.

rbbm
''In April 2017 Jack and Barry Sherman (eight months prior to his murder) were approached to assist with a project called “Neshama Hospice,” a palliative care residence with 10-12 beds and intended to be a place with Jewish values. They both agreed to donate a million dollars for the project and, with government support, the construction on that building is scheduled to start next year.
I asked Jack Kay if he thought that the murders of the Shermans would ever be solved and he said he doubted it. But, he did add this caveat.:Given the amount of money out there as a reward, it is possible that mouths might start to open.
The Jack Kay story is indeed a remarkable one given the modest beginnings to a star studded career and his role as an integral part of a large empire world renowned… all the way from Redwood Avenue. And Jack Kay has never forgotten from whence he came.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ezinu