CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Lexi, another good catch! You are so thorough. Are you poring over these looking for errors and inconsistencies? Thank you!!!! We are all benefiting from your diligence.

Thank you. This is the first error I’ve noticed that revealed a redacted area.

That three-hour massage where Honey’s assistant, SS, was also going over emails and other work seems important. Ten minutes after that massage, SS left and that was supposed to be the last time they’d see each other in person for about a month. So the massage therapist would have overheard an important discussion between SS and Honey, including incoming and outgoing emails.

Lawyer DH may not be able to discuss his emails and discussions between himself and Honey because they’re privileged, but if the massage therapist overheard the discussion about them she may have told the police, imo.

There’s an earlier affidavit about police wanting to obtain call, data, and tracking information for a number of targeted phone numbers. What’s interesting to me is that they are very specific about certain time periods. So there must be a timeline of events that they were looking into, imo.

Like January 24th to February 4th, for example. The Fifth Estate program featuring KW aired on February 2nd. Maybe some of the warrants were linked to the dates around the filming and the air date of that show. But there are a number of other specific time frames that go back to the summer of 2017.

Screenshots from Sherman Murders Police Affidavit, 10 Jan 27 2019, 1.8MB ∙ PDF file:
EF26A703-D8F6-4CC1-B56D-5A11BE34D426.jpeg7BF07B68-6D31-407D-8EA0-72B0218FC96E.jpegF6BAFCA7-7B24-424F-BCA4-C50D2A4494C5.jpeg21E48E45-C838-4DC1-A2D2-C5FC527376A7.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you. This is the first error I’ve noticed that revealed a redacted area.

That three-hour massage where Honey’s assistant, SS, was also going over emails and other work seems important. Ten minutes after that massage, SS left and that was supposed to be the last time they’d see each other in person for about a month. So the massage therapist would have overheard an important discussion between SS and Honey, including incoming and outgoing emails.

Lawyer DH may not be able to discuss his emails and discussions between himself and Honey because they’re privileged, but if the massage therapist overheard the discussion about them she may have told the police, imo.

There’s an earlier affidavit about police wanting to obtain call, data, and tracking information for a number of targeted phone numbers. What’s interesting to me is that they are very specific about certain time periods. So there must be a timeline of events that they were looking into, imo.

Like January 24th to February 4th, for example. The Fifth Estate program featuring KW aired on February 2nd. Maybe some of the warrants were linked to the dates around the filming and the air date of that show. But there are a number of other specific time frames that go back to the summer of 2017.

Screenshots from Sherman Murders Police Affidavit, 10 Jan 27 2019, 1.8MB ∙ PDF file:
View attachment 466879View attachment 466880View attachment 466881View attachment 466882
Girl, you should have been a detective!!

It looks as though that David Wallace guy is active again — making allegations on Twitter this past week. He’s claiming big stories on the murders are about to drop at the Globe and that he’s in touch with KD and TPS. Possible. Also possible that lots of unwell people are going to weigh in as we get to the 6th anniversary. See eg.:

It looks as though that David Wallace guy is active again — making allegations on Twitter this past week. He’s claiming big stories on the murders are about to drop at the Globe and that he’s in touch with KD and TPS. Possible. Also possible that lots of unwell people are going to weigh in as we get to the 6th anniversary. See eg.:

I was checking his Twitter feed last night. I hope something does come out in one of the papers but who knows with this guy.

An article from September 2023 that I have not read before. Very lengthy recap of many facts that are public knowledge.

An article from September 2023 that I have not read before. Very lengthy recap of many facts that are public knowledge.
Quote from your link:
“Despite all the lawsuits, Kay describes Sherman as someone who avoided confrontation interpersonally, someone who was hesitant to argue about something that he knew nothing about. The greatest misconception, says Kay, was that Sherman was a tough business guy, when he merely had a belief in his process and “knew what he wanted to do.” Highlighting the nature of their friendship, Kay recounts an episode of acute pancreatitis that landed him in a Toronto area hospital twenty years ago. Sherman was convinced Kay was going to die and spent four days at his business partner’s bedside in the hospital. Reflecting on it now, Kay says, “People could not believe he was out of the office for that long.””

It’s a very detailed, thoughtful piece, imo. He did a good job writing it.

I know this goes back a few months, but has anyone watched the ID show on the case? (I haven’t.)
This one is short, but factual. I've been watching a few other you tube videos and I want to yell at my tv every time they make a mistake!

Tomorrow is the 6th anniversary of their deaths. I haven't seen anything on twitter outside of conspiracy theories regarding hydroxychloroquin or the prime minister being responsible

Today, being December 13, is a day I especially think of the lives the Sherman's lived. They were not perfect, but I believe they tried to make a positive difference in the world, and we all can appreciate and be thankful for that. May they Rest in Peace.

For those who caused their deaths, and who continue to hide and evade justice, know that you will never have peace the rest of the days of your life. Your only hope is to surrender yourself to face justice. MOO

• BY VICTORIA GIBSON, BRENNAN DOHERTY, AND JAREN KERR TORONTO STAR
  • DEC 15, 2017 rbbm.
  • ''I am beyond words right now. My dear friends Barry and Honey Sherman have been found dead. Wonderful human beings, incredible philanthropists, great leaders in health care. A very, very sad day. Barry, Honey, rest in peace.
    — Dr. Eric Hoskins (@DrEricHoskins) December 15, 2017
    Police gave very few details as to the circumstances leading up to the deaths, but did confirm that it appears unusual.
    “The circumstances of their deaths appear to be suspicious,” Const. David Hopkinson told reporters
    at the North York mansion near Bayview Ave. and Highway 401.''
''Former city councillor Michael Feldman was among the first to hear the news, after Barry’s sister phoned him Friday morning. Both he and Barry’s sister were in Palm Desert, and had recently played a game of golf together.''

I was checking his Twitter feed last night. I hope something does come out in one of the papers but who knows with this guy.
Please remind me who KD & TPS are. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing this. It emphasizes that they were real people and their murders are a human tragedy over and above any form of whodunnit. Rest in Peace, Barry and Honey.
I am very touched by seeing this start pic of the video. Just in that moment Honey's facial expression to me seems to have been extremely unhappy. :(
I remember (without seeing the video once more; I don't want to view!): that is the video, where she corrected/revised her husband's posture and his clothing in front of a running camera, which I found invasive and a bit humiliating for a 75yo husband, who was still a genius and probably able to feel it just like I felt.
Seeing a woman handling her husband and not only seeing two Charity donors sitting stiff on their chairs, on the other hand got me touched. Though I knew already, that this married couple had lost their lives for evil reasons and in a macabre way. Sad, sad, sad.

Last edited:
I am very touched by seeing this start pic of the video. Just in that moment Honey's facial expression to me seems to have been extremely unhappy. :(
I remember (without seeing the video once more; I don't want to view!): that is the video, where she corrected/revised her husband's posture and his clothing in front of a running camera, which I found invasive and a bit humiliating for a 75yo husband, who was still a genius and probably able to feel it just like I felt.
Seeing a woman handling her husband and not only seeing two Charity donors sitting stiff on their chairs, on the other hand got me touched. Though I knew already, that this married couple had lost their lives for evil reasons and in a macabre way. Sad, sad, sad.
I loved
Honey fixing his clothes and mothering him. I found that heartwarming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itzAMANDAyo
Back