CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Complicated real estate transactions (and long time friendships!) in the area, fwiw, noting today's article involving HP, previously referenced by me in this 2017 post.
''Peerenboom contacted police as soon as the first hate mail appeared in 2012, but he also opened his own investigation, contributing to a widening gyre of litigation that has pulled in friends, neighbours, private investigators, high-powered attorneys and police forces in the U.S. and Canada. In five separate lawsuits and thousands of pages of court documents, there are allegations of character assassination, DNA theft, extortion and even accusations of murder.
And the whole debacle began, according to Peerenboom, with a dispute about tennis courts.''
Aug 9 '24
dotr -- has anyone told u lately, u r amazing!!???

U r amazing!!!!

Just noting - apparently, DNA at the scene of the Toronto snowbird murders in Florida belonged to 2 females....FWIW

I agree, it is distressing to know that we are approaching the 7 year mark since these murders were committed and there seems to be little to no progress being made in solving them and no status update or appeal for help from TPS, and no news from KD. It seems the only people Keeping this case at the top of mind are the ten or so regular posters here.
I fear that TPS has speculation or a theory on what happened, but little tangible evidence. Not knowing where else to turn, they choose to stay silent. I hope I am wrong.

I agree, it is distressing to know that we are approaching the 7 year mark since these murders were committed and there seems to be little to no progress being made in solving them and no status update or appeal for help from TPS, and no news from KD. It seems the only people Keeping this case at the top of mind are the ten or so regular posters here.
I fear that TPS has speculation or a theory on what happened, but little tangible evidence. Not knowing where else to turn, they choose to stay silent. I hope I am wrong.
You would hope that the family would relaunch some private investigation, if needed, since they could afford it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478
Back