CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I maintain this is a “cover-up” orchestrated by Greenspin. He was paid to do a job. Nobody will ever collect the 35 million. The multiple murderers will never be arrested cause Barry killed her then hung himself.
THE MOMENT KERRY WINTER HEARD the news that his cousin Barry Sherman and Sherman’s wife, Honey, had been found dead, he had two thoughts, he says. The first, that Barry murdered Honey, then killed himself. Then, as his mind shifted to the bitter, ongoing fight he and his siblings had waged with Sherman, another thought struck him: “Oh my God, I think Jeffrey did it.”

Donovan, Kevin. The Billionaire Murders: The Mysterious Deaths of Barry and Honey Sherman (p. 151). Penguin Canada. Kindle Edition.

Wasn't BS originally leaving his office earlier in order to answer an expected phone call from his lawyer DH?
However, he didn't really have to leave earlier since he could have spoken on the phone at Apotex with him.
Thus, it was something that also needed HS to be present for at their house with BS being there as well.
Were they meeting or expecting someone to be there that required both of their presences at their house?

newclues said "Were they meeting or expecting someone to be there that required both of their presences at their house?"
This could be an extremely significant question. We have heard about Honey scheduling events, trips, even cooking for the holidays. But no one has mentioned anything about being home together that night.

Did Barry or Honey mention to anybody that day, 'we have to be home tonight because..............'
Even something innocuous like "Norm Smith is coming over tonight to talk to us about a scholarship fund he is putting together."

Related question I have, was Barry alone while working at Apotex before he left to go home. If he was working with someone, it is possible Barry told that person, why he was leaving, early.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille
Back