Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sale of the Madoc house occurred 1 week after SE went missing in April.

AK went missing a few months later.

BM hired local heavy equipment operators in the Madoc area to do work all summer.

It seems highly likely that both ES and AK have been placed in the Madoc area.

JMO

[bbm]

Luka Magnotta made a snuff film and posted it online

Ah yes, the famous Eric Clinton Kirk Newman... another sicko with a capital S! Luke Rocco Magnotta.
I don't think they ever proved if that film was total real??
Gee, maybe he and MrMcArthur could share a cell??

Absolutely!
I wonder if the TPS will "cap off" how many searches and diggings they actually do? Certainly blind digging can be exhaustive with no further victims/body parts etc? Not to mention the budget??
Will they just put the searches onto back burner til new evidence arises, or will continue with each and every property lead??

The sale of the Madoc house occurred 1 week after SE went missing in April.

AK went missing a few months later.

BM hired local heavy equipment operators in the Madoc area to do work all summer.

JMO
Would TPS confirm that they have identified ES and AK's remains? Because they closed up the scene in Madoc.

I wonder how TPS knew that the young man went into MrMcArthur's apt??
Was it a sting? or maybe apt had been doctored with "devices" prior??

attachment.php

Attachments

• BM tweet.jpg
    BM tweet.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 268
O/T well Lin died via knife ... not sure which cut was the actual death cut ... of course it's possible, even probable that the stabbing/slicing went on after death (sorry so graphic)

Ah yes, the famous Eric Clinton Kirk Newman... another sicko with a capital S! Luke Rocco Magnotta.
Gee, maybe he and MrMcArthur could share a cell??

Of course it was real - he mailed body parts all over the country, and he was convicted of the murder.

they watched him - they had BM under surveillance

I wonder how TPS knew that the young man went into MrMcArthur's apt??
Was it a sting? or maybe apt had been doctored with "devices" prior??

Police seize planters from more GTA homes where suspected serial killer Bruce McArthur worked

Toronto police have seized planters from three more homes across the Greater Toronto Area, including one in Mississauga where it’s believed more human remains will be found.

The homeowner of a two-storey home on a quiet street in Mississauga, who only identified himself as Bill, told Global News he has known alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur for roughly 15 years. He said he can not remember how he met McArthur.

https://globalnews.ca/news/3996705/bruce-mcarthur-police-investigation-planters-seized/

Here we go. More to come, I suppose.

I just had an awful thought
that people are going to be finding body parts for decades, even centuries to come ... and some of those body parts may never be identified or traced back to BM

you're not alone ... I think half the country (certainly many ws'ers) was speculating about a serial killer

I had my suspicions when i learned of the missing men. i thought it to be related to a serial killer. I can not believe my instincts were right. this man is a monster and i live not far from toronto. it is a grave case indeed

Absolutely!
I wonder if the TPS will "cap off" how many searches and diggings they actually do? Certainly blind digging can be exhaustive with no further victims/body parts etc? Not to mention the budget??
Will they just put the searches onto back burner til new evidence arises, or will continue with each and every property lead??
I believe we will see tonight or tomorrow that there are new houses in the city where remains have been discovered. (Regrettably)

:wave: Wondergirl, you posted a picture of BM in his younger years....or perhaps it isn't him??? where did you find that pic??? can you repost???

Police seize planters from more GTA homes where suspected serial killer Bruce McArthur worked

https://globalnews.ca/news/3996705/bruce-mcarthur-police-investigation-planters-seized/

Here we go. More to come, I suppose.
What a freak this deranged was.

I have to sit on my hands because I'm so outraged at what this monster has done.

We are all victims to his depravity. We read and listen and watch in total horror. We have a deep longing to understand why.

Praying that all his victims will be brought home to their loved ones to finally rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AtroRed