Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Wondergirl, you posted a picture of BM in his younger years....or perhaps it isn't him??? where did you find that pic??? can you repost???
Tagged - Bruce M

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=22054448
225caac3b22a901d9f2a6aab8b719cb2.jpg

This is already horrific but it's going to get worse. I fear his victims are likely in the double digits. Serial killers rarely start killing at his age. The crime scene is going to be on the scale of Robert Pickton, if not bigger. I also highly recommend listening to the 4 part series the Canadian True Crime podcast just did on Robert Pickton to get an idea - there's lots of glaring similarities: vulnerable community, police inaction, warning signs, etc.

or at least if they'd clearly identify it (eg) photo from FB or mugshot from an earlier crime with date

They can get mugshots easily. It's just probably even more easy to do a quick Facebook search. I'd wish they'd stop though. It's all so inconsistent, some would argue that POC have their mugshots used more than white folks. I even saw a case in the states where a black man was shot by a white LE officer, and they used the victims mugshot they had on file, and usd the officers smiling Facebook photos. :dunno:

The people in the video don’t seem to have been the ones to have called the police. They both stated the police asked if they knew why they were there and they said yes. So if they knew BMhad done landscaping for them, why the hell didn’t they call the police?

why wait for the police to just show up? If you’ve had work done just call them!! Are they afraid of being inconvenienced or kicked out of their houses while
police search?

This is already horrific but it's going to get worse. I fear his victims are likely in the double digits. Serial killers rarely start killing at his age. The crime scene is going to be on the scale of Robert Pickton, if not bigger. I also highly recommend listening to the 4 part series the Canadian True Crime podcast just did on Robert Pickton to get an idea - there's lots of glaring similarities: vulnerable community, police inaction, warning signs, etc.
It's completely the same. All of Canada was supposed to learn from the Pickton case.
In any sense, in terms of the number of victims, I did a little math last night. It was completely speculative but it wasn't pretty.

Yeah, he's on the list... And it breaks my heart. No idea if he'd be connected to BM, but he's still missing and it's suspicious.
Thanks. My heart is breaking for all these families :(

I'm guessing Tracy Rogers and every other forensic anthropologist will be called on to help figure out all the bones recovered in this case. :(

I'm guessing Tracy Rogers and every other forensic anthropologist will be called on to help figure out all the bones recovered in this case. :(

I have a colleague whose spouse is a forensic anthropologist — he worked the Pickton case and is likely to be called in on this one.

The people in the video don’t seem to have been the ones to have called the police. They both stated the police asked if they knew why they were there and they said yes. So if they knew BMhad done landscaping for them, why the hell didn’t they call the police?

why wait for the police to just show up? If you’ve had work done just call them!! Are they afraid of being inconvenienced or kicked out of their houses while
police search?
Not the case at all, imo. TPS only made a plea to clients yesterday. I highly doubt any of these 30+ people they've already been in touch with thought BM was disposing remains on all of their properties before that press conference. They were just someone who knew him at that point.

I have a colleague whose spouse is a forensic anthropologist — he worked the Pickton case and is likely to be called in on this one.
He would know Tracy Rogers then. She worked the Pickton case too.

Clarifying...

they knew he did landscaping/gardening work on their properties,and they have to have known about his activities given the non stop coverage since the arrest. What I was surprised about is that none of them appear to have called and said “hey, that guy on the news? Yeah he was my Gardner!” They appear to have just been waiting since hearing about it for the police to show up.

just my take on it anyway. If he had been my Gardner I wouldn’t have been waiting for police to show up and ask me if I knew why they were there. I’m a bit of a panicker and would have been right on the phone asking them to come check for bodies.

I had a pool a pool put in a few years ago and now I’m a little leery about that.

Did BM's 33 year old troubled son live with him ?

Well i'm thinking he must have at some point over the years...he didn't divorce his wife until approx 2000??? BUT i could be wrong.....i've been wrong before, i'll be wrong again :blushing:

Are you wondering like me, what factors might be involved in the development of telephone scatophilia in a child/person???

Clarifying...

they knew he did landscaping/gardening work on their properties,and they have to have known about his activities given the non stop coverage since the arrest. What I was surprised about is that none of them appear to have called and said “hey, that guy on the news? Yeah he was my Gardner!” They appear to have just been waiting since hearing about it for the police to show up.
But they likely thought calling in and saying "he was my gardener" would be pointless, irrelevant, and offer nothing to their investigation. Until yesterday's press conference.

You and I may have called earlier, but I think the common person might have thought it was useless information.

True. I added more rambling to my post in an edit.

Well i'm thinking he must have at some point over the years...he didn't divorce his wife until approx 2000??? BUT i could be wrong.....i've been wrong before, i'll be wrong again :blushing:

Are you wondering like me, what factors might be involved in the development of telephone scatophilia in a child???
I think the son must have lived there at some point if that's what it says on his court papers and BM was listed as one of his sureties.

I too wonder about the sons disorder. Maybe that's what I'll google tonight, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper