Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would probably look very suspicious to delete him after he went missing, so he kept him. Before BM's FB was removed it was very obvious that Skanda was still his FB friend.

He had a relationship of some sort with Andrew Kinsman but I was not able to see if they were FB friends. I would be sprised if they were not, because Andrew was very active on social media.

The issue here is that idk if anyone took screenshots of his list. It's difficult now with Sorush Mahmudi named as a victim - he wasn't on the radar at the time of the original arrest so I'm not sure if anyone checked if he was on BM's list.

I have around 90 of his 162 facebook friends.

Many fit his victim profile.

Mahmudi is not one of the 90 that I have.

Yes it would probably look very suspicious to delete him after he went missing, so he kept him. Before BM's FB was removed it was very obvious that Skanda was still his FB friend.

He had a relationship of some sort with Andrew Kinsman but I was not able to see if they were FB friends. I would be surprised if they were not, because Andrew was very active on social media.

The issue here is that idk if anyone took screenshots of his list. It's difficult now with Sorush Mahmudi named as a victim - he wasn't on the radar at the time of the original arrest so I'm not sure if anyone checked if he was on BM's list.
And who's to say whether or not anyone else on his FB list is a potential victim...

But yes Wondergirl, at the time, it seemed as though Skanda was the only identifiable missing person on BM's FB list.

Everyone accused of a crime in Canada deserves a fair trial however, tonight I was thinking about the jurors who will have to listen to the testimony and view the evidence presented in Court when this case goes to trial. No doubt everyone present in the Courtroom will be traumatized.

Here is an article last updated in May 2017, that explains what jurors from traumatic trials in Canada are doing.

<snipped>

Jurors from about a dozen of the country's most horrific trials have added their voices to the call for a national program of support for people who are traumatized after serving on a jury.

"You can't be asking people to do something like this and then just send them on their way and say 'Thanks, but now you're on your own,'" said Tina Daenzer, a juror on the Paul Bernardo murder trial.

She's also one of 12 former jurors from Ontario, B.C., Alberta and Saskatchewan who wrote letters to the Federal Justice Minister calling for a national program to support jurors who suffer trauma.

Mark Farrant is spearheading the campaign.

Last year, the former juror told CBC Toronto about his struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder after serving on a first degree murder trial in 2014.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ifer-pan-trial-trauma-justice-court-1.4095361

Everyone accused of a crime in Canada deserves a fair trial however, tonight I was thinking about the jurors who will have to listen to the testimony and view the evidence presented in Court when this case goes to trial. No doubt everyone present in the Courtroom will be traumatized.

Here is an article last updated in May 2017, that explains what jurors from traumatic trials in Canada are doing.

<snipped>

Jurors from about a dozen of the country's most horrific trials have added their voices to the call for a national program of support for people who are traumatized after serving on a jury.

"You can't be asking people to do something like this and then just send them on their way and say 'Thanks, but now you're on your own,'" said Tina Daenzer, a juror on the Paul Bernardo murder trial.

She's also one of 12 former jurors from Ontario, B.C., Alberta and Saskatchewan who wrote letters to the Federal Justice Minister calling for a national program to support jurors who suffer trauma.

Mark Farrant is spearheading the campaign.

Last year, the former juror told CBC Toronto about his struggle with post-traumatic stress disorder after serving on a first degree murder trial in 2014.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ifer-pan-trial-trauma-justice-court-1.4095361
Absolutely necessary.

And who's to say whether or not anyone else on his FB list is a potential victim...

When BM was first arrested and his FB profile still up, people were very worried about the man he was dating because he seemed to fit the "type" that BM seems to have targeted. Yes, we know there are some anomalies - Andrew Kinsman and Dean Lisowick - but if we consider the 3 men of Project Houston (bc let's face it... it's likely they were all his victims... speculation) plus Soroush Mahmudi... that's a pattern. Also his choice to live in Thorncliffe and his FB list chock full of men of colour. So yeah... many potentials. Especially considering Skanda and Andrew were both former partners of BM.

Tuesday morning, some large equipment has been brought to Mallory Crescent and they are removing four planters from the back.

According to CP24, the 'dig' is almost finished. Guess there wasn't as much to find as they had previously thought. A huge relief!

There are still stickers on the garage door, so its still a crime scene.

Better than finding bodies in the backyard.

There may be an update from TPS before they leave the scene.

CBC News Alerts Verified account
@CBCAlerts 12m12 minutes ago

Toronto police forensic crews conclude search of yard where alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur did landscaping work; no additional human remains found. Remains of 6 people were found earlier in planters on the property.

rbbm.
Sasha Reid thought it was no coincidence that several men had gone missing from Toronto's LGBTQ community in recent years. As early as last summer she believed the disappearances were the work of a serial killer, the subject of her PhD research in applied psychology.

&#8220;I've studied serial homicide for so long, 10 years now,&#8221; she says in her office, decorated with the mugshots of seven notorious killers including Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy. &#8220;You might call it a gut feeling, but it was more of a well-educated guess. You just don't see patterns like this often.&#8221;

What made Reid so sure were two databases she has spent years compiling &#8211; one on serial killers and another on missing persons and unsolved homicides in Canada. She came up with a profile of a suspect based on a statistical comparison of sexually motivated serial killers in her database of more than 4,800 killers and counting.

In the late summer of last year, she says she called Toronto police to volunteer her expertise, and although &#8220;they actually did listen,&#8221; they didn't take her up on her offer.

In the classes she helped teach last semester, she warned students to be careful if they visited Toronto's Gay Village.

CBC News Alerts Verified account
@CBCAlerts 12m12 minutes ago

Toronto police forensic crews conclude search of yard where alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur did landscaping work; no additional human remains found. Remains of 6 people were found earlier in planters on the property.
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/bruce-mcarthur-remains-property-mallory-crescent-1.4533135
Det. Hank Idsinga, of the Toronto police, said on Tuesday that crews are wrapping up at the property.

"We will have a second run at some of the properties with the dogs once the ground thaws," he said.

CP24 has just broadcast that the investigators may have found something of interest in the Mallory Cres. house main drain. Excavation of the driveway will begin later this afternoon!

Toronto police to dig up drainpipe on property where accused serial killer Bruce McArthur worked

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/...r-remains-property-mallory-crescent-1.4533135

Toronto police say they plan to dig up the main drainpipe in front of a property where alleged serial killer Bruce McArthur worked and stored landscaping equipment.

The digging for potential evidence is expected to take place on Tuesday afternoon. The pipe is near a residence on Mallory Crescent, near Bayview and Moores Avenues, in Leaside.

IMG_0512.JPG

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...ithout-finding-more-remains-in-mcarthur-probe
[h=1]Toronto police remove two more planters from home linked to Bruce McArthur after backyard excavation comes up empty[/h] [h=2]Investigators are digging up the main drain pipe on city-owned land in front of the home in search of further evidence. Even if nothing is found, Idsinga said police may return in the spring[/h]
Only the remains of Andrew Kinsman have been identified, potentially bringing the total number of victims to anywhere between six and 10.
Even if nothing is found, Idsinga said police may return in the spring. &#8220;When the warmer weather comes, we will likely revisit a few of the properties with the dogs,&#8221; Idsinga said.
Police have also expressed concerns that the human remains detection dogs are being overworked and police brought in K-9 units from other police forces so their dogs could be rested. When the dogs tire, their noses don&#8217;t work as well.
McArthur is scheduled to appear in court by video link on Wednesday.

Hi all, new to this site and first post. Noticed his profile from Silverdaddies was in the news, which also noted he was also on Growlr, Scruff mobile apps.

Heres some other website profiles he was active on until his arrest:

https://www.bear411.com/silverfoxtoronto (lists his home both toronto and bowmanville)

https://www.manjam.com/profile/silverfoxtoronto/1698581/ (has list of friends on profile)

http://accessmobile.bearforest.com/classifieds/pp2get.cgi?x_get=217453&x_nodisp=1

http://www.mrxapp.com/profile/silverfoxtoronto

He's also on squirt.org with nickname silverfoxtoronto but public links not accessible.

NSFW WARNING see below

Is anyone on this board a member of "AdultFriendFinder" by chance? I've stumbled on another BM profile there, but the site won't let me see the details unless i pay for membership. I'd rather not put my CC on this site. Same nickname there, 'silverfoxtoronto', but he hasn't been active on it for over 3 months. It shows his age as 64 so he likely created the profile 2 years ago (dating sites often ask for your age instead of DOB on registration, hence all the different ages on BMs dating profiles) From what small amount i can see on Google Cache, it appears he might have written some other information there, possibly about travel. See below for cached details, click the arrow, then click "cached" (the host name looks different but the "join" button redirects to the AFF site)

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C.......0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.GwUJuc9May0

NSFW WARNING about the AFF site though, the public profile pictures are very explicit nudity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NSFW WARNING see below

Is anyone on this board a member of "AdultFriendFinder" by chance? I've stumbled on another BM profile there, but the site won't let me see the details unless i pay for membership. I'd rather not put my CC on this site. Same nickname there, 'silverfoxtoronto', but he hasn't been active on it for over 3 months. It shows his age as 64 so he likely created the profile 2 years ago (dating sites often ask for your age instead of DOB on registration, hence all the different ages on BMs dating profiles) From what small amount i can see on Google Cache, it appears he might have written some other information there, possibly about travel. See below for cached details, click the arrow, then click "cached" (the host name looks different but the "join" button redirects to the AFF site)

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C.......0...1.1.64.psy-ab..1.0.0....0.GwUJuc9May0

NSFW WARNING about the AFF site though, the public profile pictures are very explicit nudity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found another, with a "new" pic of a much younger BM, looks similar to the pic Wondergirl posted a few weeks back. He lists his age as 50 on this one (this is one of those sites that asks for age instead of DOB on registration - possibly he signed up in 2001, the same year the site started)

(NSFW graphic language on profile)

https://www.manhunt.net/userprofile/silverfoxtoronto

Heres direct link to pic to avoid graphic content:

https://delivery.manhunt.net/04/28/...172ypMou9g__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIRIHCLPBJAZ76TRA

Wondergirls post is #302 - I honestly didn't think it was him till now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

^^^ don't think above links are working.

BM to appear in court today. Should be relatively routine, but just a reminder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717