Canada - Bruce McArthur charged in murders of six men, Toronto, 2010-2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Say he was already murdering in 2003.. Do you think he would come forward for the attack after realizing that he could be identified? Maybe police didn't investigate him further after he took responsibility for it. Or could this have been the start? Thoughts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Hm, interesting thought. I suppose it could be either. This could have been the beginning. Or, this could have been his form of damage control, to not be further detected.

He won't be in court today. It's a police update, not a court appearance.
He will reportedly be appearing by video today and facing another 1st degree murder charge. His name will not be on the docket.. not sure why.. maybe because it's to officially be charged?

Source - Catherine McDonald (?) On Twitter.. also I work in Toronto news and have heard the reports.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

He won't be in court today. It's a police update, not a court appearance.
He is going to appear in court today via video. Still did not see him in the lists this morning.

My theory.. and I have nothing to support this.. I think they'll name Skanda as a victim. I think that's who he will be charged with today.

Again that's just MO

Interesting that they are going back and looking at sudden death cases. I wonder if there is a possibility of BM's involvement in some male drowning cases in and around Toronto?

So from what I gather from the news conference:

-the body of Skanda was found in a planter.
- BM ow facing 1st degree murder charge in SNs death.
- they expect more charges to be laid
- they expect victim count to be higher
- the photo theory is unsubstantiated
- they are looking at several unsolved murders, missing persons and sudden death cases
- investigation could take years

Interesting that they are going back and looking at sudden death cases. I wonder if there is a possibility of BM's involvement in some male drowning cases in and around Toronto?
Wondering about the same thing in regards to men in the US.

Also wondering if BM participated in any sudden deaths related to " date drug "overdoses?
speculation.

I was under the impression that LE found torsos in the planters but it appears they were able to identify a few victims rather quickly via finger prints and/or dental records. BM must have been pretty secure in the knowledge that his clients wouldn't do any of their own gardening.

Some questions that i would like to ask, but likely could or would not be answered.
Do they think all the victims were gay?
How likely is it that all BM's potential victims engaged in bdsm?
Did he sexually assault anyone either male or female, without (allegedly) killing them?
Do they think any of his potential victims are women, cis or transgender?

speculation, imo.

Today's press conference:
[video=youtube;4wCJURIS-yw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wCJURIS-yw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

I heard that none of the planters other than the ones from Mallory Crescent contained any remains.

Is Skanda his first victim? I don't think he is.

One of the groups I was in had a person who said a neighbour of BM’s mysteriously died in his apartment. She said that every light was left on (odd for the gentleman) and some other disturbances, but it was never investigated further. I wish I still had access to the group to find exactly what was said. But it was BM’s actual neighbour in the apartment. People were questioning if he seen or heard something...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First remains were identified via fingerprints and following two were ID'd via dental records. DNA analysis is still outstanding on the remaining 3 sets of remains @11:19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CooperDeVille