Canada - Bruce McArthur- Pleads Guilty - murders of 8 men, Toronto, 2010-2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some of the properties to be searched are public properties! :eek:
@ 0:50 This evening's BM news.
http://toronto.citynews.ca/video/20...urder-charge-in-bruce-mcarthur-investigation/

Dotr, I would imagine that the dogs will be taken to the property beside and behind Mallory Crescent.
That home overlooks and abuts the Don Valley ravine, so not a stretch to think BM may have used that convenient and huge area.

I did check CBC report, as I didn't recall Det. Idsinga mentioning it during the update but they are also reporting public and private properties.

Lets be honest, BM had vehicles and could have used any place in/around the GTA and beyond.

Det. did mention wanting to go back to Madoc after the spring thaw.

At least they now have a trail of BMs life/where he lived/etc back to the 70s.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/11/americas/toronto-serial-killer-cold-cases/index.html

Does anyone know if this information is correct? Which evidence?

I think its just an error. It was in mid January that they got a tip (or two) that indicated BM had killed
Andrew Kinsman and Selim Esem(?) and were watching his apartment. Then, they entered after seeing a single male going in.......

It was that tip that occurred in mid January, gave them reason to arrest BM.

Chicken Noodle News and others, make frequent errors.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/the-bruce-mcarthur-serial-murder-case-by-the-numbers-1.4615635
April 12 2018
[h=1]The Bruce McArthur serial murder case: By the numbers[/h][h=2]As the investigation into alleged serial killer in Toronto continues, the case gets bigger and more complex[/h]
With a seventh murder charge laid against accused serial killer Bruce McArthur on Wednesday, the sprawling probe grew larger as police announced they'll revisit more than a dozen cold cases dating back to 1975, with the number of properties to be searched more than doubling.
attachment.php

Yonge Street in the 1970s was a hub of activity in downtown Toronto, dotted with bars, theatres and restaurants. Investigators in the McArthur case are revisiting more than a dozen cold cases dating back to 1975. (City of Toronto Archives)

Attachments

• yonge-street.jpg
    yonge-street.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 330
Never ceases to amaze me why a guy like BM wouldn't just confess everything now. He knows they've got him and he knows he's never going to set foot outside a prison again, so why not just do one redeeming thing?? I guess that a will always be a .

Never ceases to amaze me why a guy like BM wouldn't just confess everything now. He knows they've got him and he knows he's never going to set foot outside a prison again, so why not just do one redeeming thing?? I guess that a will always be a .

It’s all about control. It’s the only thing left that he has control over. All we can hope for is that one day he shifts from wanting control to wanting fame and gives it all up for an exclusive or wants prison benefits and trades for it.. [emoji17]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At this point in time, he is considered innocent until proven guilty. Why would he sing like a canary?

Its up to the police/prosecution to prove that he committed these crimes, not up to BM.

Remember, anyone of us could be accused of anything, anytime. Best to not say a word, let your lawyer do the talking.

rbbm.speculation.
The years 2012-2015, apparently no murders, a cooling off period or are there people missing that are not yet known to be missing?
The flickering tongue..ewww. imo.
https://www.thestar.com/opinion/sta...ge-more-questions-in-bruce-mcarthur-case.html
Another charge, more questions in Bruce McArthur case

Police reveal for the first time that Project Prism is now taking a close look at 15 homicide cold cases, stretching from 1975 to 1997, which would cover a huge chunk of McArthur’s lifetime, writes Rosie DiManno
The lines around his mouth have deepened and drooped — nasolabial folds they’re called.

Perhaps due to the obvious weight loss, his orange boiler-suit hanging off his frame, revealing a scrawny neck. Perhaps due to his circumstances, behind bars, segregated, since Jan. 18.

Grey goatee neatly trimmed, though. Thin lips pursed, tongue flicking in and out.

Listening attentively to the magistrate, via video-link appearance on Wednesday morning, indicating that he understood: a seventh first-degree murder charge had formally been laid against him, by the top boss in the Toronto Crown Attorney office.
Specifics are scarce on the ground and disclosed only when investigators are fully convinced of the details
A lifetime and a meticulous timeline that police are now trying to stitch together, of McArthur’s whereabouts in those years. “They are cases that potentially could be connected,” said Idsinga. “So far, I have no evidence to suggest that they are connected with Mr. McArthur.”

The majority of them fit the profile.

No connection yet established with the accused. And a known victim gap between 2012 and 2015.
How many victims? Who the hell knows.

I totally agree andreww. At least Russell Williams did that and pleaded guilty. Wish there were more murderers who would do that. After all the lives have been so tragically taken, all the grief, angst, lives forever changed, it is the only possible redemption one could offer. More should.

If he doesn’t do it now, as he should, let’s hope he might when/after he is convicted (perhaps at that point there may be others that hadn’t yet been discovered?)

It would be the right thing to do, and perhaps a tiny measure of comfort to his family that in this one instance, at least, he did the right thing.

ETA: O/T I hate to use the word “respect” in the same sentence as Russell Williams, but I do respect his decision to confess to everything and plead guilty. There is probably a better word to help get across what I mean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They have identified the man in the photograph. More details to follow after next of kin is notified.

https://twitter.com/ctvtoronto/status/984808918688944130?s=21

Thanks for the update!
http://toronto.citynews.ca/2018/04/13/bruce-mcarthur-photograph/
Investigators say they have since identified the man but are not releasing his name or details on whether new charges will be laid against McArthur until the man’s next of kin have been notified.

Idsinga told CityNews police will provide an update on Monday.
rbbm

Just adding that the update will be Monday April 16th at 10:30am.

Investigators have not released the man’s name but say they expect to provide more details once they notify his next of kin. Lead investigator Det. Sgt. Hank Idsinga will provide an update on the case on April 16 at 10:30 a.m.

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/p...lleged-serial-killer-bruce-mcarthur-1.3883935

This is amazing. I wonder if it was because of the newest version that was released with eyes open. Wow.

Earlier this week, Idsinga released a new version of the photograph, enhanced by a member of the public, saying police had received hundreds of tips, but had yet to identify the man in the image.

On Friday, police said they had been able to identify the man.

They said they would not release the man's name or details on whether new charges will be laid against McArthur until the man's next of kin were notified.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...-in-photo-linked-to-bruce-mcarthur/ar-AAvQJqZ

I guess he kind of confirms there (finally) that BM did in fact document his murder victims with photographs.

Also that the first planter he checked had a skull in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back