GUILTY Canada - Catherine 'Catie' Miller, 29, Dartmouth, NS, 15 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozacgJcqGOg&feature=youtu.be&list=UU4W6RXfJD4sqO3sVfR-fd6A

In the above video, he father mentions that when the cab responded to the phone call that day, that it was not Catie that he picked up. So her father wonders if the phone was in her possesion at that time.

That is strange! So who was picked up, and where did the person go? Description of the person, and any surveillance around where the person was dropped off to show what the person looks like ?

There is no way that none of Catie's friends and family have even a clue what happened to her. In these missing persons cases someone ALWAYS has a suspicion, but are often afraid to share it online in case they are wrong. Well, friends/family, it's time you tell us what you REALLY THINK happened to her. It's been over a month and so far no clues, no arrests, no suspects, nothing. If you tell us here (anonymously), then maybe someone will remember something/somebody and the chances of finding her will increase significantly.

Just checked - no further news on Catie Miller (McCurdy). Sleuthing backwards from her facebook shows that her 'friends' are just as perplexed about her disappearance as everybody else.

It has been much too long now.

I gotta wonder, did she perhaps use online dating sites and meet someone through such a site?
Was there any life insurance policy on her (by estranged husband)?
Would be curious to know why she and her husband separated......as the reason(s) may shed some light on what happened to her.
Is there a reason a woman her age (also a Mother) didn't drive? Did she not have a driver's license or just not have a vehicle?
Why didn't she have a job? -- who was supporting her (rent, utilities, groceries, etc) if she wasn't working?
Who initiated the separation?
Has her estranged hubby been interviewed at all? Has he expressed any concern about her being missing?.......was/is he involved with anyone?
It's reported that she texted her Mom on the either the day she disappeared.......what was the nature of the text?
Have all tenants in her apartment been questioned?

That is strange! So who was picked up, and where did the person go? Description of the person, and any surveillance around where the person was dropped off to show what the person looks like ?

That's interesting.
I assume the cab driver was able to give some information about the person he picked up.
Man, woman?

I gotta wonder, did she perhaps use online dating sites and meet someone through such a site?
Was there any life insurance policy on her (by estranged husband)?
Would be curious to know why she and her husband separated......as the reason(s) may shed some light on what happened to her.
Is there a reason a woman her age (also a Mother) didn't drive? Did she not have a driver's license or just not have a vehicle?
Why didn't she have a job? -- who was supporting her (rent, utilities, groceries, etc) if she wasn't working?
Who initiated the separation?
Has her estranged hubby been interviewed at all? Has he expressed any concern about her being missing?.......was/is he involved with anyone?
It's reported that she texted her Mom on the either the day she disappeared.......what was the nature of the text?
Have all tenants in her apartment been questioned?

All great questions and no answers are forthcoming. Could not find any evidence online for dating sites and stuff like that but that sure doesn't mean that another username could have been being used. Tracking backwards through facebook to the ex-husband shows only him, son and Catie in happier times.

Not sure of the circumstances surrounding the break up of the marriage however the ex-husband does appear to be a member of the Find Catie facebook page.

Still no news on the whereabouts of Catherine (Catie) Miller (McCurdy). Very strange that nobody knows anything.

44 days now since Catie went missing. 1056 hours since Catie went missing. That is a lot of hours/days with no information forthcoming on her whereabouts.

There is no new information or any news on leads related to the cell phone.

I think it's really sad when some missing persons cases receive soooooooooo much more media attention than others; along with so much more interest here on WS. Doesn't seem right.

I think it's really sad when some missing persons cases receive soooooooooo much more media attention than others; along with so much more interest here on WS. Doesn't seem right.

Agree, and it's always the way. I like to think LE is working feverishly behind the scenes, but sadly, unless a homicide is clearly indicated, and even then, unless there's a body, cases that are homicides and have bodies get priority.

Just checked - nothing new has been reported. Catie is still missing - if the police are doing any investigating they are not sharing any information at all.

Just checked - nothing new has been reported. Catie is still missing - if the police are doing any investigating they are not sharing any information at all.

Thanks for checking - sounds like either they don't have nothing or they have a POI in mind and don't need any help...
it's that quite time in these kind of cases that I'm sure you've seen...

Bumping for Catie.

I was on a road trip this past weekend with my husband, and driving through Windsor, Ontario we saw her missing poster in a store window :(

Where is Catie?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg
Back