Deceased/Not Found Canada - Catherine Todd, 48, Kitchener, 18 March 2013 *J. Parise guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could have had the perp's DNA on it too. She could have fought and left scratches on him. He could have raped her first and then stabbed her, then thought he better get rid of the loveseat because his blood and other DNA would be on it. Wonder why no one heard any screaming? Were all the other residents either gone or asleep? You would think someone would have heard something, especially in the apartments close to hers.
This is so sad... poor little doggie to have lost his owner, and probably saw the whole thing. If dogs could talk!!

http://metronews.ca/news/kitchener/610483/missing-woman-catherine-todd-a-gifted-musician/

not sure if this earlier article had been posted yet... she was a talented musician and much more at link.. here is one interesting snip:

Those who knew her in more recent years say she didn’t work and may have had health problems.

The superintendent of the low-rise building at 262 Kingswood Dr. in Kitchener where Todd lived for a short time in 2011 said she was evicted around October or November that year because she fell behind on paying her rent.

“I don’t think she was working,” Luba Maksimovic said. “She wasn’t OK.”

Maksimovic said that Todd initially moved into an apartment with a man who was already living there. After he moved out, Todd struggled to make her rent.

Otto Kraut, the superintendent of Todd’s current apartment at 50 Lorraine Ave., said he also believes she had been struggling financially.

“She moved in here in December and she has not worked during this period of time,” Kraut said.

“She has more of a depressed nature, you hardly see her smile. She was always very serious.”

bbm: wonder if this is the same man?

So was this a stranger to her? or her boyfriend?

Hope they release a pic of him so I can see if the FB I found is really his before I post it on here.

Hope they release a pic of him so I can see if the FB I found is really his before I post it on here.

Police won't release a picture of him, until he's found guilty. Just the way Canada seems to do things. I hope he gives up the location of her body, her friends and family need to put her to rest.

I hope they find her body soon..

Its just so sad
I wonder how or if they are connected

Police won't release a picture of him, until he's found guilty. Just the way Canada seems to do things. I hope he gives up the location of her body, her friends and family need to put her to rest.

I know we don't allow court room photos
I was not aware that a photo of a person charged was not published before the determination of guilt

On the evening news, there is often video of someone charged , entering and leaving the court room. taken by reporters waiting outside

If the FB I found is correct then he is plenty capable to move it by himself based on the pics he posted of him working out.

Oh no. This is sad news.

I'm wondering if the loveseat was used to remove her body. Someone may have even helped him move it, without knowing she was stuffed into it somewhere.

RIP Catherine. :(

If he is the right guy via Facebook looks like he has a temper and a domestic battery charge in his past... Praying this is settled soon for Catherine

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshuasaunt
Back