Found Deceased Canada - Clayton Collison, 20, Kitchener, 7 Oct 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Kitchener Waterloo just started Oktoberfest on Thursday so there is many people in our city as well as many beer tents and stuff. Victoria business should have many cameras. Depending on where on Victoria he was seen it's very close to downtown where all the festivities are. Other then clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kitchener Waterloo just started Oktoberfest on Thursday so there is many people in our city as well as many beer tents and stuff. Victoria business should have many cameras. Depending on where on Victoria he was seen it's very close to downtown where all the festivities are. Other then clubs.

Yes - very true. Lots of activity happening in Kitchener right now.
According to the Facebook page, he left an Oktoberfest event at Bingemans and was seen on Victoria Street North. It is believed he would have been walking home to Cambridge, so they are starting the search on Fountain Street.

A couple of thoughts:

1) If he drank quite a bit at Oktoberfest, he may have injured himself while walking home - perhaps cutting through some farmers fields and is not easily visible and maybe unable to walk (broken leg, etc.)
2) He could be a victim of a hit and run. Lots of trucks drive up and down Victoria and there are many fields the further out of the city you travel. He could have been thrown by impact. Or a drunk driver could be covering up a hit and run.

Thank you Catchew, Im at work and cant access FB. Im glad they are searching. I dont feel good about this. Late hour, long walk and im sure drinking was involved. I hope he just went to a friends house but from everything i gathered last night on FB it seems very unlikely.
If the search is going on later this evening my partner and I will go help.

Thank you Catchew, Im at work and cant access FB. Im glad they are searching. I dont feel good about this. Late hour, long walk and im sure drinking was involved. I hope he just went to a friends house but from everything i gathered last night on FB it seems very unlikely.
If the search is going on later this evening my partner and I will go help.
Yes - it seems, based on the Facebook comments and quick organization of the search that it is out of character for him to be missing like this. It crossed my mind that maybe he's recovering from a bad hangover, but this seems a bit too long to be doing that and to not have contacted anyone.
If the search continues tomorrow I am thinking of helping after the kids go to school.

Yes - very true. Lots of activity happening in Kitchener right now.
According to the Facebook page, he left an Oktoberfest event at Bingemans and was seen on Victoria Street North. It is believed he would have been walking home to Cambridge, so they are starting the search on Fountain Street.

That's a long walk. From Bingeman's to Cambridge?

Hi Neighbor! Maybe I will as well. I"m done tomorrow at 3:30pm.

That's a long walk. From Bingeman's to Cambridge?

Absolutely agree! Although, when I was in my early 20's I walked from Kitchener to Waterloo (WLU area) for over an hour after a party one night as I didn't have cab fare. Young, drunk, and naive I was....

Sorry if this is against TOS.
According to a relative's Facebook page, he was walking home to Shantz Hill Rd, Cambridge from Bingemans in Kitchener. Google maps tells me that is a 2.5 hour walk.
His cell phone went dead around 4:00 am Saturday.

Cell phone pings could give them some sort of a placement. I wonder if he had an iPhone. Where's my iPhone could give them a starting point. The weather was not good last night for a long walk home. Maybe he tried to find a dry place to hunker down, fell asleep somewhere? If he had a few too many that's a long walk on a blustery rainy night. Creeks, the Grand River. Getting turned around and lost. A lot of possibilities here.

Let's hope he was drunk and found a dry place to sober up.

I'm worried about any nearby water.

There is the grand river. I don't know what way he went though if he would encounter it.

Clayton Collison, 20, was last seen walking on Victoria Street North in Kitchener after leaving a party at Bingemans. That was about 2 a.m. Saturday.

Clayton was known to walk home after a night of partying, and his family thinks he would have gone along Fountain Street. Searchers looked around Breslau Sunday with the help of drones, and Waterloo Regional Police had an all-terrain vehicle and a service dog looking along the Grand River just north of Victoria Street.

Clayton lives in the Shantz Hill area of Cambridge.

"We think he was trying to walk home from an Oktoberfest event at Bingemans Friday night," said Kayla, his sister. "He was with a group of people at the event. When he left he was with a single friend, and they got separated. Clayton headed for home."

The friend found a ride, and texted Clayton to meet up at the Mercedes Benz dealership on Victoria Street North.

"By the time his friend got there with the ride, they could not find Clayton anywhere," said Kayla.

https://www.therecord.com/news-story/7603668-massive-search-underway-for-missing-cambridge-man/

I had dinner with a friend last night who was at the Oktoberfest Party at Bingemans the night Clayton disappeared.

I am NOT SAYING THAT CLAYTON WAS FALLING DOWN DRUNK, but my friend told me that she left early because it was a real boozefest and people were very drunk and she just wasn't into all of that. In her words, "it was getting messy".

She knew about this disappearance and said she didn't understand why they were walking home as there were buses there supplied by a radio station to get people home safely.

Just some more info to add to the discussion. I think it is very worrisome that he hasn't turned up as yet.

Here is the event that was taking place on the 7th.I feel it would have been a younger crowd. Most people do enjoy the beer during this time. As well not saying he was drunk... but it would seem he would have had some beverages. His sister is posting in a local group im part of.I may ask if she wants to join us here. I have let the group know we have a thread for Clayton here. Im getting worried though.

http://www.bingemans.com/oktoberfest/entertainment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smjosephson
Back