Canada - Doctor charged with murder after multiple deaths at Hawkesbury, Ont. hospital, 26 Mar 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I may be missing something—I understood the doctor has been charged with 1st degree murder and MSM is reporting that a medication is involved, but I haven’t read anything about MAID or that this patient’s choice was involved.

I’m a lab technician and so I’m only familiar the basics from what little we’ve heard: but from the charges it sounds as if this doctor is alleged to have acted on his own accord in actions that ended a patient’s life, and this was witnessed by a whistleblower.

I may be missing something—I understood the doctor has been charged with 1st degree murder and MSM is reporting that a medication is involved, but I haven’t read anything about MAID or that this patient’s choice was involved.

I’m a lab technician and so I’m only familiar the basics from what little we’ve heard: but from the charges it sounds as if this doctor is alleged to have acted on his own accord in actions that ended a patient’s life, and this was witnessed by a whistleblower.
Is there a link to medication involved, please?

Is there a link to medication involved, please?

(With the caveat that it’s a MSM source reporting medications are involved) bbm:

“On Monday, police identified 89-year-old Albert Poidinger of Pointe-Claire, Que., as the man whose death led to the initial charge against Nadler.

This newspaper has learned that the deaths under investigation were COVID-19 patients who died during a recent outbreak at the hospital and that medications given to the patients are part of the investigation.”

Hawkesbury homicide investigation focuses on deaths of five COVID-19 patients | Ottawa Citizen

Hey folks,

Many posts have been removed because they were speculation that is not based on any known fact in relation to this case.

It's one thing to mildly suggest something when we don't have all the facts but to have post after post based on nothing but speculation is off limits.

Last edited by a moderator:
just curious.. is hawkesbury a predominantly french-canadian community?

i have some knowledge.... i know of (and know personally) 2 prominent people from H. one french-canadian. and one english canadian. so probably mixed, but i'm inclined to think more F-C than E-C

and of course i could google the answer...... i used to live in Ottawa, but the western side of town, whereas Hawkesbury is on the way to Montreal.

Update on BBC just now:

Investigation into Hawkesbury hospital deaths could take months, OPP say
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/brian-nadler-hawkesbury-hospital-deaths-opp-1.5979555

Hmmmm.....

I assumed very early on based on the quick arrest of this doctor that “there must be substantial evidence” to warrant the charges. Now, after reading this, and his response to the disciplinary action, I’m unsure. Is he a good story teller or is there more to the story?

I have no idea what I’m thinking, but I’m just gonna sit on my hands and see what happens.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321
Back