Canada - Don Frigo, 70, shot to death on horseback, Clinton, ON, 13 Sept 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another pic of BP's car in this article as seen in OPP handout,also what looks like a police car this time driving by behind it (click the pic to enlarge). And in this article it says they are looking for BP and the blue car quote "They would like to speak with anyone who has seen the suspect or his car in the past seven days." I wonder where the pic was taken and when? http://www.citynews.ca/2014/09/19/c...r-clinton-ont-murder/#related-content-preview

CAPTURED!!
Scott Miller CTV reports:

The OPP get their man. 2 days after issuing a Canada wide warrant for Boris Panovski, they arrest the 70 year old at Pearson Airport in Toronto. Panovski wanted for murder and attempted murder in the shooting death of Don Frigo and wounding of his wife, Eva. Panovski (will appear) in Goderich court today.

I am also "hearing" that he wasn't boarding a plane... But actually RETURNING to Canada and was picked up at customs.

Not sure if that's true but if it is.... He's pretty dumb for coming back!

I am also "hearing" that he wasn't boarding a plane... But actually RETURNING to Canada and was picked up at customs.

Not sure if that's true but if it is.... He's pretty dumb for coming back!
Yes I too read he was re-entering Canada Hmmm. did he just get tired of running but most suspects I would think wouldn't return so soon, seems strange. I hope we get more of why he murdered DF and then attempted to murder DF's lady companion. Or will it be hushed up and forgotten as so many cases seem to be now a days :(?

With longer graying hair now appearing in court in Goderich -- the accused still has no lawyer and will appear again in court on Feb 2

Boris Panovski indicates that his health is not good and that he does not want to die in jail.

"Speaking in Macedonian, he said several times that he wanted the matter to move forward.

However, duty counsel John O’Donnell told the court that during his conversation with Panovski, the accused revealed he does not currently have a lawyer retained."

he's not applied for legal aid - his reason he doesn't want to burden the taxpayer

"Laura Grant, assistant Huron County Crown Attorney, said Panovski’s legal representation issues need to be settled before the case can move forward."

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/01/19/boris-panovski-appears-in-goderich-court-still-has-no-lawyer

not a bit on this case......

bumping

From last month:

http://www.bayshorebroadcasting.ca/news_item.php?NewsID=79138

Nearly 14 months after he was charged with murder, 71 year old Boris Panovski of Scarborough has been committed to stand trial in Goderich Superior Court.

His roughly two week long preliminary hearing ended with the case being bumped to the higher court...

He is charged with First Degree Murder and Attempted Murder.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky
Back