CANADA Canada - Emma Fillipoff, 26, Victoria BC, 28 Nov 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We're getting close to 3 years since Emma disappeared :( Has there been any info ever about if Emma had hitchhiked in the past? It would really change the parameters of the search area big time.

Noticed a comment on the Find Emma fb page, posted Sept 24.
Speculation that E may have been seen hanging around Dundas West and Bloor subway station in Toronto.
imo, speculation, rumour ect..

Bumping with a link for a U.K. booklet which tells the stories, experiences and explanations, of people who were apparently" missing," but ultimately returned home.

http://www.geographiesofmissingpeople.org.uk/downloads/missingvoices.pdf
This was a very insightful document! It gave me refreshed hope that Emma may be out there alive somewhere. I admit my main worry is that she got into the water with suicidal thoughts, perhaps with weighted stones in the missing orange purse. Praying for the happier outcome...

Was thinking today about all the tunnels and such (storm drains etc) that run under Victoria and couldn't help but think this could be a good place to get lost

This author wrote about it http://unknownvictoria.blogspot.com/2006/07/ooo-tunnels.html

There are a number of external links with some images and such from that page which could be very interesting. I wonder if one would need some sort of permission to go exploring those tunnels? Could Emma have gone into them and lost herself? I don't know if anyone really ever goes down those things..?? Never seen them myself

Thanks for the informative post, Lynck! I noticed in the comments people were talking about a tunnel right below the Empress... I sure hope that was searched, possibly with divers...

I am still remembering Emma. As a member of the Websleuths community, I hope we will be able to find her. My thoughts are with Emma's family and friends, even after three years. She is not forgotten.

Do we know if Emma speaks other languages? Shelley taught French, so is Emma fluent in French or Spanish? Just curious in case if she's out there maybe she would be speaking a different language.

i have seen read watched everything and my strong oppinion is that someone took advantage of her someone that she knows and someone that realized she was having some sort of break down so he took advantage of that or tried to and she fought it off and he did something to her...

Shelley mentioned a day ago that nothing has come of that possible sighting but perhaps she has more to add

I noticed that on the Help Find Emma Fillipoff fb page that today's been marked as 3 years since the Emma disappeared. I'm not sure what I'm missing but whether it's been 35 months or 36 months it's been way too long for this family. Thinking of Emma today and hoping for some answers soon.

I noticed that on the Help Find Emma Fillipoff fb page that today's been marked as 3 years since the Emma disappeared. I'm not sure what I'm missing but whether it's been 35 months or 36 months it's been way too long for this family. Thinking of Emma today and hoping for some answers soon.

Yes it's been 35 month, way too long and wishing it never happened. Not sure if I'm understanding, but on that page, the correcting comment, huh ?? Then under June 27th, commenter's photo, the comment...I thought he was missing. Hope this make sense. Just seems odd to me, maybe nothing. MOO.

Bumping for Emma. Praying for Emma.

as some of you may know now there are serious charges laid against Shelley (Emma's mother) and her eldest son. I can't comment on any of this but please keep in mind innocent until proven guilty. I just can't in my wildest dreams imagine any of these charges against Shelley are true and I guess I am still in shock after learning about the events this morning. These charges are not related to Emma in any way and the search for her is ongoing.

Well the new drug and weapons charges against her Mother and Brother, certainly give an alternative theory regarding Emma's disappearance. Geez eh? WTH

Or I guess we might just be seeing the impact of extraordinary hardship on a mom who was already quite open about the dark challenges she'd faced before Emma even went missing. But yeah, those charges look... terrible...

I agree that people shouldn't be so quick to judge given the story and lack of information coming forward. All the stuff could belong to the son, too, for one. For two, there is still a gal missing here and hopefully she can be found!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990
Back