Found Deceased Canada - Eugene Kim, 38, Markham, Ont, 2 Oct 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There was no mention tjat the body had been scavenged. It seems to me that they would have mentioned it. Plus, clothing and hair wouldn't be eaten, and those things weren't mentioned either. Again, just thinking.

OT, but that sounds miserably cold. Wouldn't that type of consistent low temperature preserve a body? If the body is decomposed to the point that they can't determine sex, maybe it was there well before the cold temps hit. Just thinking... :thinking:

That's Celsius.

Saw on my FB feed that they found a car similar to Eugene's in South River that was tarped. Police had part of Chemical Road in South River blocked off. This is fairly close to where the last video footage that showed Eugene's car was.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.43.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-01 at 11.43.35 PM.png
    643.2 KB · Views: 266
Saw on my FB feed that they found a car similar to Eugene's in South River that was tarped. Police had part of Chemical Road in South River blocked off. This is fairly close to where the last video footage that showed Eugene's car was.

attachment.php
Rbbm.
Wondering if they found the car already tarped, or if (more likely ) LE tarped the car?

http://www.iheartradio.ca/newstalk-...onging-to-missing-markham-man-found-1.3656333
York Regional Police have confirmed that Kim's vehicle was found outside of Huntsville, and they say there were human remains inside.

But they can't confirm those remains are those of Kim, until an autopsy is completed.

They say the Nissan SUV was found in a rural area, about 20 minutes outside of Huntsville, parked in a forrested area.

Officers couldn't say who made the discovery, or if it appeared foul play was a factor.

“Lim also said Kim bought a one-night camping permit for Algonquin Park at Voyager Outfitters on Monday afternoon. The family reported Kim missing Wednesday and has been searching the area with the help of park rangers Wednesday and Thursday. So far, they’ve come up empty handed, Lim said.”
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...or-missing-markham-man-in-algonquin-park.html

Voyager Outfitters (located at Access Point #1 at Algonquian Park) to Huntsville:

0431f46b465c3dfb36a3c5f0a74b22cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voyager Quest Outfitters is at Acess point #1, South River, the closest road to North Tea Lake where he said he was going. Chemical Road is the only road that runs between South River and the access point (Voyager Quest Outfitters is on Chemical Road). Was there a miscommunication about which Voyager Outfitters he was last seen at?

I don't understand how his vehicle was not seen earler. He must have been murdered somewhere else and the perp dropped his car and body over there to make it look like he committed suicide. Nothing else makes sense.

I don't understand how his vehicle was not seen earler. He must have been murdered somewhere else and the perp dropped his car and body over there to make it look like he committed suicide. Nothing else makes sense.

It might not be him in the car.

According to the Star article linked above, the car was found by the Almaguin Highlands Detachment of the OPP. This is the region between South River and Sundridge.

LAURIER TOWNSHIP - Two hikers tromping through the woods of Laurier Township near South River on March 1 came upon an abandoned vehicle at the end of a trail.

There they found human remains.

Police headed out to the trail, on private property off Chemical Road, at approximately 3:22 p.m., Thursday March 1.

The vehicle is confirmed to be registered to Eugene Kim, 38, who was reported missing in October 2017 from Markham, Ontario.

(...)

The identity of the deceased, whether the death looks suspicious, or how long the vehicle has been in the woods will be confirmed after the results of the post mortem, from the Centre for Forensic Sciences in Toronto, are completed in the coming days.

The Almaguin Highlands Detachment Crime Unit with the assistance of OPP Forensic Identification Services are investigating this incident and information will be released as it becomes available.t
https://www.northbaynipissing.com/n...ound-in-almaguin-may-be-markham-s-eugene-kim/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back